Beyond white prince.

A new White Prince ♥

HELLO HELLO AND HELLO~!

my lovely subbies and ROYALTIES~~~ ^^

It really has been ages since we met (well, met is not the word, since I've never seen you before)....since we...uhhh...SINCE I LAST-UPDATED-THE-LAST-CHAPTER

As I was studying for my Japanese exam, I had a sudden urge to revisit the WHITE PRINCE story, and I did.

Reading from chapter 1 of "let me be your white prince" to chapter sixty something and then from chapter 1 of "A new white prince" to chapter 16, it made me very nostalgic.

THEN! BAM, BOOM, KACHOO, BANG, VROOOOM! A little light bulb popped on top of my head and I had inspiration to write something for the white prince series.

AND SO, here I am, writing about 5 years after chapter 16.

ENJOY <3 <3

Five years later.

No one’s pov

It has been six years since White Prince left the entertainment industry. Though many of their fans still stand, they, along SM’s princess, Haesun, are more known as something else.

Eunhyuk, Heechul, Key and Henry’s girlfriends.

Aoi’s pov:

“Aoi-shii, your phone rang just now” My assistant told me as I came back from a meeting. I nodded at her and went into my room.

One missed call.

Lee hyukjae.

I grinned at my screen as I saw his name, oblivious to the knock on my door.

“excuse me, aoi shii, this is from the minister, regarding next month’s Korea cultural week.” The messenger from the headquarter placed two folders in front of me. “Can you check if it is correct”

“ah,” I briefly flipped through it, “yeh, yeh, thank you”

After he left, I took out my phone again.

He might be working now. I’ll call him at lunch.

Haesun’s pov:

“Do you two have any plans for marriage?”

“Key-shii, do you think a marriage would affect your work in SHINee?”

“Haesun-shii, as the director of SMent, do you give any extra benefits to Key and SHINee, because he is your boyfriend?”

Key oppa and I answered all the questions that were screaming at us in front of us. People were shoving microphones into our faces and huge cameras and flashlights were pointed at us.

Thanks to the workers at the event, we were finally able to leave the venue.

“Now, that was tiring” Key oppa took a glimpse of the crowd of reporters and shuddered. “Crazy people.”

I laughed and rested my head on his shoulder. “Well, this is not the first time it has happened, nearly half of the events we go to, they ask the same questions.”

 

Alea’s pov:

“Deh oppa, I just got off the plane, I am going to wait for taehyon and Henry at the airport, then we are going home together….the promotion was awesome, so many people came and there was a queue outside as well, reminds me of my white prince days…nehh, I’ll call you when I get home, deh…work hard oppa!” I had a huge smile on my face as I hung up with Heechul oppa and placed my phone back in my bag.

Since taehyon’s flight doesn’t land until 1 hour time, I wandered around the airport and settled at a café.

I sat down and opened my laptop. I closed my eyes and listened to everything around me.

“Excuse me, the coffee is ready.” I opened my eye and thanked the waiter. As he was about to leave, he did a double take and stayed there.

“Are you Aleandra, the author of Whispering castle?” I nodded and smiled at him.

It is funny how people recognise me as the new, aspiring author but not White Prince’s alea anymore.

Taehyon pov”

“Can you hurry up?” Henry shouted at me as I trod my way to him.

I handed my bag to him, “Aren’t you tired from the 13 hours flight? HALF A DAY HENRY! IT WAS HALF A DAY ON THE PLANE!”

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my arm, “Let’s go, mrs. Lau, Alea is waiting for us”

“Stop calling me that!” I whined at him.

Whining did not get me anywhere, except for a laugh from him.

 


30.04.12

think this lousy extra chapter is it? WELL, think again my friend.

I'll update again soon.......next week.

I hope I do get some response for this, because if no one is reading it, I'm just gonna scrap this extra chapters idea.

Well, then, see you next week.

comments are greatly appreciated <3