Haesun; reconciliation

A new White Prince ♥

Haesun pov:

It has been a week since my fight with Key oppa. I haven’t talked to him at all even though he did attempt talking to me. No matter how I want to forgive him and forget about what happened, I just can’t, I can’t get over it.

“Unnie, let’s go to SM headquarter today~” I promised Heechul oppa that I’ll visit him today” Alea skipped out of the kitchen with the breakfast in her hands.

“Today?” I thought about it and turned around.

“Aoi! Taehyon! You two doing anything today?” I screamed out to them and they slowly came out of their rooms.

“Ani…wae?” Taehyon sat across me and grabbed a toast from the plate.

“go to SM today?” Alea took the apron off and sat down as well.

They all nodded and our plan for today was decided.

~~~

“Eunhyuk oppa!!!” Aoi shouted out as soon as we got into the room. Eunhyuk oppa then collided with Aoi unnie as he ran to her and the two of them hugged.

They are such a weird couple.

Alea, being much more elegant and sweet, simply walked to Heechul and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Since Henry wasn’t there, Taehyon simply crouched down next to the guys who were sitting on the floor and started talking to them.

I am really jealous of Alea and Aoi right now. I sort of do miss Key oppa, and I miss the sweet moments we have together, but no, this time I am not giving in.

I went and join Donghae and Kyuhyun who were sitting outside chatting.

All the mushy, lovey dovey stuffs are persuading me to give in to Key oppa.

Alea pov:

I waited till Haesun unnie goes out of the room and I quickly sat down next to Taehyon and the others and Aoi unnie came and joined us as well.

We’ve been discussing about Haesun unnie for a while already, and today is planned as well.

“Alright, so do we know what we are doing?” Taehyon whispered as we huddled around together.

We all nodded and gave a sneaky smile.

This ought to work.

Aoi unnie and Eunhyuk oppa went out to get Haesun unnie, donghae and Kyuhyun while Taehyon INNOCENTLY called SHINee to come.

All of us know what is happening except for Haesun unnie, and Key oppa.

They have no idea what is going to happen to them.

~~~

Haesun pov:

“Yah! We are eating!!!~”  Aoi and Eunhyuk came out with their arms linked together and called us in.

I gave a small stretch and went in with Donghae and Kyuhyun.

“The SHINee oppas are coming now!” Taehyon jumped out as she threw her phone back in her bag.

“What!?” It was Heechul who shouted.

“What’s wrong oppa?” As usual Alea went next to Heechul and asked.

“Aish.” He grunted and sat on the table.

His silent anger began to grew and all of us got really anxious.

I then heard Donghae whipering to Alea. “He has been really annoyed at key lately.”

Key oppa?

Why?

“That shameful kid” Heechul uttered and immediately received a few slap on the back and some hissing and I felt their eyes falling upon me.

“Annyeong!” The door opened wide and as SHINee entered in, the tension grew.

“What’s wrong?” Taemin noticed the awkwardness and asked.

“Ask your good for nothing hyung.” I raised my eyebrow and looked at heechul as he muttered.

“Chullie.” I  heard a few of them uttered back at him as they nudged him.

“SHUT UP! I am just stating the fact, if he can’t take the truth, then get out of my sight then!” Heechul oppa full on exploded and stood up.

I looked at Key oppa and he seemed to be pretty shocked as well.

“Hyung…what did I do?” He walked forward and approached Heechul hesitantly.

“What did you do, huh?! Well, I’ll tell you, I thought you were trustworthy and I told who I like and what di you do…TELL THE WHOLE WORLD! Why did you spread it out, even people out of SM know, it has spread to JYP, YG, NH, DSP, cube, LOEN…they all know. You know what privacy means?” Heechul literally screamed at Key and nearly pounced onto him, but luckily Leeteuk and Eunhyuk oppa pulled him back.

“Hyung…what?..I don’t understand….what are you talking about?” Key oppa was absolutely lost, he looked like he had no idea what Heechul is talking about.

“WHAT!? Acting innocent now? Kid, it doesn’t work, don’t even try! You are such an idiot!” More harsh words came out of Heechul’s mouth as he pointed at Key angrily.

I had enough, I couldn’t stand aside anymore.

I walked forward and stood between Heechul and Key, facing Heechul.

“YAH! Stop it! You calling Key oppa an idiot! Well, at least he has manners unlike you!!” I literally bursted out at Heechul as I defended Key oppa. “You are not even letting him to explain, maybe is not totally his fault, don’t you jump into conclusion and blame my key oppa!” My anger towards Key oppa completely transferred onto Heechul. I might be angry with key but he is my boyfriend after all.

Then, the whole atmosphere turned upside down.

Everyone cracked up laughing except for Key and I, we were the last ones standing. They all rolled on the floor laughing at us, some of them were even laughing to the point of tears.

“What’s this?” The two of us asked at the same time.

“don’t yo—HAHAHAH—you jump into the conclusion and—HAHAHHAHA—and blame M-HAHAHAHAH-M—HAHAHAHA—MY key oppa!! HAHAHAHAH” Heechul stood up and imitated me.

I only realised what they did when he emphasised the word “My.”

I was so embarrassed that I couldn’t say anything.

I felt an arm wrapping around me, but this time I didn’t repel.

“Komawo everyone.” Key oppa left this sweet message to the others and he slowly pulled me out of the room with our hands tightly together.


29.06.11

sorry!!! `sings sorry sorry` it has nearly been a month since I update. SORRY MY LOVELY READERS >.<

I've been really busy. yeh.

gomenasai!

WAAAAAAA!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent a birthday card to Korea~!!! so hopefully he will read it and tweet me :D wakakakakkakak

WHEEEE~~~~ `spins around` i am really hyper today :)