Alea; I'll be back.

A new White Prince ♥

Alea pov:

Time went so quickly. In less than 4 hours, Heechul oppa is going to leave for two years.

It was only 7 in the morning, but I am on my way to SJ’s dorm already. I want to spent as much time with him as possible.

I quickly got off the bus and went in.

As I opened the door to the dorm, it was much quiter than it would be normally.

They all looked up from their breakfast silently as they heard me enter in.

“Annyeonghasaeyo!” I greeted all of them and took a seat next to Heechul.

They all look like they haven’t slept for a week and has been crying that entire week.

“YA! Anyone up for ice cream??” Heechul, trying to stay in his usual enthusiastic self jumped up and asked.

Some of them let a out a sigh and then gave him a faint smile.

I went into the kitchen following heechul oppa as he went straight to the freezer.

“Oppa.” I called to him and closed the sliding door.

“hey love, what’s wrong?” He turned around and gave me a hug.

I didn’t say anything. I don’t know what to say. I have coutless things that I want to tell him, but now, I don’t know where to start. All I can say was, “I will miss you”

“I will too.”

I dropped my arms and let the tears run down my cheeks. I don’t want to let him go.

“Don’t cry.” He reached for my face and wiped the tears off. “I don’t want any of you to see me cry, so please, promise me, don’t cry, you will make me teary too.”

After he said that, I really wanted to stop crying, but it just wouldn’t stop.

I could hear some soft crying outside.

I know he heard it too. I turned around and took a deep breath. “I am okay.” He reassured himself and grabbed my hand. With his other hand, he grabbed the ice cream box.

He opened the door and put down the box. Some of them were still crying.

“Come on~ Let’s eat!” He smiled cheerfully and gave each of them an ice cream.

Slowly, tears fell out of his eyes as well.

He ignored them and continued to give out the ice cream.

And that was how we spent our last 2 hours together. Sitting around in silence.

No one was in the mood to talk.

~~~

It was finally time for us to leave.

On our way there, oppa’s hand never left mine, the two of us held each other’s hand tightly.

As we got there, loads of fans were there already,holding signs saying SJ, 13, forever, Heechul and Leeteuk.

Leeteuk and Heechul walked forward while the other 9 stood behind them and I stayed at the back.

Leeteuk gave a short speech and passed it to Heechul.

“Everyone, Elves, petals, Thank you, thank you for everything. I promise all of you that when I come back, I’ll be a much more awesome oppa, hyung. Don’t ever forget me, and I’ll never forget any of you. I’ll be back 2 years later.” Heechul oppa bowed to all of them and they all screamed and some of them even cried.

When I thought they were really going in now. Heechul oppa turned around and was looking for something.

He waved his hand at me and signalled me to walk forward. I didn’t move at first, he is not bringing me out, is he?

He saw my hesitation and walked towards me. “Come with me.” He whispered to me as he pulled me to the front, in front of the fans.

They were all quiet looking at us.

“Everyone, while I am away, please look after my love, Alea. I would really appreciate it, if all of you treat her nicely.” I heard a lot of camera snapping as Heechul oppa hugged me and gave me a kiss.

None of the fans screamed or got upset. Surprisingly, all of them nodded and some even said “neh.”

“Al, wait for me, for two years, I’ll be back.” He broke off the hug and bowed once again to everyone and the 10 of us accompanied Leeteuk and Heechul to the gate.

“Saranghae” Heechul oppa mouthed to me as he walked in backward.


04.07.11

and this is the end to Alea's story.

Some of you have heard this already, but I'll just say it once again.

I am leaving AFF in two weeks time, and I am most probably not going to come back ever again, and even if I do come back, that will be 2 years later.

I want to thank all of you for supporting me all along and I'll miss all of you. I won't forget any of you~

SARANGHAEYO!!

WO AI NI!!!

AIERU!!

<3<3