Beyond white prince. reunion

A new White Prince ♥

No one’s pov:

Though White prince had dimmed down, what has happened to them?

Aoi.

26.

After she graduated from college, she began to work for the government at the ministry of culture, sport and tourism. In a short 3 years, her career path shot right up and she has an entire department under her.

Well, well, love life, you ask. In a very stable marriage with Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, and she is more known as, “Eunhyuk’s wifey”.

Haesun.

26.

As expected, she became the director of SMent, and remains in the spotlight as she attends the numerous events on behalf of SM.

Called the “perfect couple” with Key from SHINee by Netizens and the public. They often go to events together in couple attire.

Alea.

25.

Since White prince began, she had never disappeared from the spotlight. She is currently the rising star in the literary industry.

Still dating with Heechul from Super Junior. Netizens call them the “internet couple” as they are often seen talking to each other on twitter and UFO.

Taehyon.

23.

Settled for a simple life in Canada and opened a music school with a few friends and Henry.

In a very stable relationship with Henry from Super Junior.

 

Alea’s pov:

“UNNIEEEE!” I did not even need to lift my eyes from my laptop to know who that is.

Taehyon.

I rolled my eyes as I shut my laptop.

“Hey henry, hey taehyon” I greeted them.

I really haven’t seen taehyon for heaps long.

Henry, I’ve seen him every now and then, when he comes to Korea.

Taehyon looks pretty much the same. She has shorter hair now, and she looks more mature with the things she wears, but once she starts talking and moving….I’ll say she hasn’t changed a bit.

“DID YOU MISS ME UNNIE!?!?!?!?” She pounced onto me and squeezed me into a tight hug.

“ca-can-can’t breathe…” I choked and slapped her on the head. “Henry, you didn’t do very well in changing her did you?” I joked with Henry.

He gave me his signature cute smile and scratched his head. “Well, she is a tough task though.”

“Stop talking about me, let’s go unnie!” Taehyon marched forward as we followed her.

“STOP!” I called out to both of them and grabbed Taehyon’s hand. “You are joking me aren’t you. When was this?” My eyes locked onto the ring on Taehyon’s hand.

Taehyon and Henry stopped and exchanged glances.

“Unnie…well…we got engaged 3 weeks ago, and that’s why we didn’t tell you guys yet, cause we thought we could tell you all when we are back in Korea.” Taehyon gave me a cheeky smile.

I just threw my arms around her. “Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for you, let’s go, let’s go, I can’t wait to tell everyone.”

~~~

Aoi’s pov:

“Oppa, alea called me just now, they picked up henry and Taehyon already, so I am going to go to their place after work, see you there?” I asked Eunhyuk as I placed my laptop back in my bag. “Araseo, see you.”

I rarely go back now. I am living in an apartment with Eunhyuk oppa now, I moved out last year when we got married. Alea and Haesun still live there together. It has been ages since that house was full.

I quickly waved goodbye to my workers and made my way.

Haesun pov:

“We are home!!!!” I opened the door and shouted.

However, it was disappointing because no one was home yet.

And soon…It will be me all alone in this huge house.

Taehyon left 5 years ago, and then Aoi left last year…and Alea is often away now.

“Oppa, what do you want to do now?” I turned around and asked Key.

He shrugged his shoulders, “I am sure they won’t be long”

Ding dong.

I stood up and opened the door.

“Annyeong!” It was Aoi.

I took her bags in for her. “Unnie, you are the first one to arrive, wheres my brother in law?”

She went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of water, “He’s coming with Heechul later.”

It feels good to see her here again. Normally, when we meet up, we don’t eat at home, we simply go out and eat.

“HOMEEEE~!!!! I’VE MISSED YOU, THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!~~~~”

The three of us inside the house jumped a bit when we heard the noise from outside.

We stared at each other for a while and then cracked up laughing.

Oh Taehyon. I’ve missed you so much. How did I survive without you?

Struggling with my laughter, I made my way to the door and opened it.

“AM I HALLUCINATING??!!! AM I SERIOUSLY. HOMEEEEE!?!?” She walked passed me and ran into the house.

I rolled my eyes and let Henry and Alea in. “Hey henry!!” I greeted him. “You are not deaf yet right? With that loud speaker around the house all day.”

He gave a shy chuckle. “Alea joked about Taehyon just now as well, and now you are making a joke as well, woah, you two are such great sisters.”

Taehyon’s pov:

HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WHIPEEEE!

I am so happy to be back. I danced around the living room and threw myself on the sofa.

“Aoi unnie, Haesun unnie. ANNYEONG!!!” I waved at them as they all entered the living room. “Annyeong Key oppa!”

Haesun unnie laughed. “Now you greet us, shouldn’t the first thing you do is greeting us, instead of dancing around and crashing yourself on the sofa?”

I gave a guilty look at them and hugged them both. “I missed you two sooooooo much.”

~~~

Aoi’s pov:

Heechul and Eunhyuk arrived soon after Henry and Taehyon settled down.

It was a simple dinner, we just ordered from a takeaway shop nearby.

But this is definitely one of the best dinners I’ve had for ages.

“Oh yeh, by the way, we are engaged.” I nodded as Taehyon spoke.

WAIT.

Did she just say ‘we are engaged’?

I stared at her and my gaze followed her eyes and looked her fingers.

Taehyon is engaged!?

I shook my head in disbelief.

She said it in such casualness as well.

“like serious!?!?!?” Haesun gasped and looked at her as well. “Congrats henry and Taehyon.” Key said as he fist pumped henry.

I did not expect this at all. I’ve always thought Taehyon would be the last of us to get married, not only because she is the youngest of us all ..but she is TAEHYON!

“Aoi unnie, you look really shock” Taehyon stared at me.

I shook my head, “ani, ani, I am just surprised that our baby taehyon is engaged.”

Alea pov:

After we had dinner, we just sat around the living room and talked.

I was sitting with Haesun and Key.

“Hey, let’s hold a surprise party for Henry and Taehyon. They had an engagement party in Canada, but we should have one for them as well, it will be so much fun.” I suggested.

Both of them nodded, “YES!! Definitely, we’ll invite the SM town family and book a venue and then we can have a really nice party.” Haesun unnie seemed really excited.

“So, this is a yes?” I asked.

The three of us nodded at the same time as we glanced over at Taehyon and Henry.


02.05.12

hello, hello, hello. I hope those who read my last update liked it (hoping that people are reading it ^^)

anywhooo, I am trying my best to update more on this one, (I am getting lazy with finishing my ukiss one >.<)

Actually, I probably should explain why I returned.

YES, I did leave AFF last year, but guilt struck and I felt really bad for not finishing my ukiss story, "Only one kiss" and so I returned and promised I'll finish it.

So while I was writing, the AFF family sort of got back to me and I thought I really miss writing and so I've been getting inspirations for writing !

But yeh....thats pretty much it.

PEACE!