Aoi; Publicity

A new White Prince ♥

Aoi pov:

“Aoi, we are boarding in 15 minutes.” Eunhyuk returned from the front desk and sat down next to me.

“Neh.” I rest my head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand.

The two of us are going on a 4 days holiday to America. Oppa had to beg for so long to get this 4 days off.

“smile!” I looked up and gave a confused expression. Oppa took a photo!

“Yah, I wasn’t ready” I tried to get his phone but he turned away from me.

Aigoo, is he tweeting it again?

“tadaaa” He showed me his phone, and I was correct again.

Bye bye korea, going to honeymoon with my love XD haha nah not a honeymoon, a holiday!

I’m so used to him doing that now, and I have to say the reaction wasn’t that bad. True, there are a lot of elves who are quite annoyed at me, but they haven’t done anything harmful to me, so I guess it is alright and besides, there are still loads of Eunoi shipper.

“Passengers of KE85 can board the plane now.”

People started to move and stand in line.

“Let’s go!” Oppa pulled me up and lined up.

“Boarding pass please” Oppa gave our passes to the girl to check.

The girl looked up in shock.

“Ka-Kamsahmni-nida..”The girl hesitated as she gave the passes back to us.

We walked passed her and inside.

“Omo, was that Eunhyuk and Aoi?” We heard the girls outside mumbling as we walked in.

“Aigoo, we gave that a girl a heart attack just now.” Oppa joked as he pulled me into the plane.

~~~

Oppa woke me up and I looked outside the window.

“Waaah, we are in America already, the night sky is so pretty!” I pressed my face agains the window.

“Neh, come on, let’s go” Oppa took our bags out of the compartment and the two of us went out.

After the long check in procedures, we finally got out.

“EUNOI!!!!” The moment we stepped out of the gate, we were bombared with people…to be more exact, fans!

I jolted and grabbed onto Eunhyuk oppa. “Oppa, how do they know we are here?” I whispered.

“Must have been that girl at the airport.”

We smiled and greeted them, and tried to make our way out.

“Eunhyuk oppaaaaaaaa!!!!!!” This screeching voices blasted into my ears causing me to cringe.

“Omo omo omo!! Aoi!!!” More voices came shouting into us as we gently pushed our way through.

They kept on following us. Oppa stopped and turned around and they stopped as well.

“Annyeonghasaeyo, thank you for coming today, but is quite late at night already, I think you all should go home now, and we would like to have some rest as well. I promise you all that I’ll keep you all updated with our plan, okay?” Eunhyuk oppa spoke in Korean, some of them exchange glances and looked a bit confused. I guess they don’t understand Korean then. I quickly translated into English and all smiled at each other.

“Yes!!!” They all shouted together and stayed there, watching us leave.

We went on the taxi and headed to the hotel.

“Oppa, I am so tired” I hugged his arm and leaned on him.

He pushed my hair away from my face and kissed me on the forehead. “Deh, you can have a good rest tonight, and I’l plan tomorrow.”

`click`

I shot up. “Oppa! You took a photo again, can you at least tell me next time!!”

“but you are the prettiest when you are natural.” He giggled and posted it up on twitter again.

With my love on our way to the hotel, thankyouuu fans for coming today Jaigoo my baby is so tired.

I simply shook my head and leaned on him again. I am too tired to say anything today.  I rested snugly in his arms. The fact that I am with him makes me happy. It is true that I have been upset with some of the messages that I have received, but I know that no matter what, Eunhyuk oppa is with me.

Mianhae, I did promise to update yesterday night >.< but my phone wasn't working properly so I had to wait till this morning to use my laptop...mianhae! please forgive me ><

anyways, I lov...alright I am going to stop that, I've been saying that 20millions+ time now..all because of real school..I think I am addicted it..I've watched ep 14 at least 40 times

aigoooo, my brain is thinking about real school all the time now >.<  JIHAAAAAN!

alright ignore me....

Flamey radio!

Flamey' annyeong everyone!! good morning or afternoon depending on where you are :) Aigooo I've been so busy lately..I am going to go crazy soon :O

audience; ...but you are crazy already

Flamey; YAHHH! `slaps`

anyways...our guest today is....ELVES!

yesh you heard it right, elves!!

Elf1; annyeonghaesaeyo!!!

Flamey: hii um...how do you want me to call you?

Elf2; ELF!!! WE ARE DEDICATED ELF!!! SUPER JUNIORR KYAAA!!!

Flamey; alright..yes elf .shii..so have you been bashing white pri....

Elf3; BWOH!!! RYU AOI!!!!! SHE STOLE MY OPPA!!!

Elf4; SAme here!!! `screams`

Flamey; SHUT UP! `rages`

Elf1; yeh you two shush....oppa is OUR oppa not YOUR oppa

Elf2; yeh stupid people eunoi are the best

`elves continue to argue`

Flamey; aish....I'll finish off here then.....

-     Going crazy; Song Ji Eun ft Bang Yong Kook

I love her voice, actually I think their voices match really well and is a really touching and sad song

-     Heart aching story; Wheesung ft JunHyung

is such a lovely song, i love wheesung's voice..I mean who can disagree with me if I say his voice is beautiful :) ohhhh and junhyung's rap as well

AHHHHH and poster made by undankbar :)