Taehyon; FIGHT

A new White Prince ♥

Henry pov:

`ding dong`

No one responded to the bell in the dorm. It was Sunday morning and none of us have schedule until 11am. We continued to ignore it until it went on and on. Zhou mi gave in and went and open the door.

“HENRY!” Not long after he left the room, a loud shout came for me from Zhou mi.

I covered my head with my blanket and ignored him.

`knock knock`

Grrrrrr. I thought he would leave me alone when I ignore h…wait, why is Zhou mi knocking? He normally just barges in.

I kicked my blanket off and sat up.

“neh?” I asked.

The door opened and not only Zhou mi was there.

My parents were there as well.

“Mum! Dad!” I jumped out of bed and brought them into my room. “Why are you here? You should have told me earlier!”

“We need to see that girl that you want to bring to home.”

My eyes literally brightened when my dad said that, they are accepting her!!??!?!?

“Of course dad, I can call her now.”

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled Taehyon’s number.

`ring ring`

I waited until the “sorry, I am not available…” message came.

I turned around and looked at my parents.

“So? Why isn’t she picking up?” I didn’t know how to answer my dad’s question.

Taehyon. Bad impression already.

I gave them a weak smile and dialled her number again.

`ring ring`

??: Hello?

Henry: Taehyon?

Alea: oh hey henry!

Henry: oh hey al, can I talk to Taehyon, is really important!

Alea: well, shes not awake yet..and why are you speaking in korean to me? We normally talk in English.

Henry: my mum and dad are here, they can’t understand Korean..but yes, can you wake Taehyon up..I really need to talk to her now, it is absolutely desparate.

Alea: I’ll try..hang on

I didn’t dare to turn around to look at parents, they are probably quite annoyed right now.

Alea: henry?

Henry: yeh?

Alea: shes half awake

Henry: better than nothing, thanks alea, owes you loads

Taehyon: yeh?

Henry: taehyon, is henry

Taehyon: I know..why are you calling me so early?

Henry: my parents are here

Taehyon: okay…WAIT WHAT!?!?!?!? YOU PARENTS ARE WHERE?

Henry: they are with me right now.

Taehyon: I’ll be there in 20 minutes

Henry: wait no tae-

`beep beep beep`

Can she ever listen to me?

I explained to my parents that she is going to be here soon. The two of them exchanged glances, well, who wouldn’t find a girl like Taehyon odd?

Soon, my hyungs all woke up after Zhou mi told them what happened.

I brought them into the living room, and all the members filed out.

They all greeted my parents awkwardly and tried to settle in as much as possible.

Not long after that, we heard the bell rang.

I was the one who jumped up and ran to the door.

“Taehyon!” I opened the door and immediately hugged her.

“Henry, are they inside?” She whispered to me while panting.

I nodded and grabbed her hand and led her inside.

Taehyon pov:

My heart has been pounding inside me since the phonecall I got from henry. I rushed out of the house and jumped on the first cab that I saw.

As Henry brought me into the living room, it got worse. It felt like it was going to fly out anytime soon.

The members were all there but none of them really paid much attention to me, but it was two pairs of eyes that made me shiver.

I did a greeting bow to them as I got in, even though they are not use to such custom, I still have to show them respect.

All the members soon dispersed back into their rooms led by Leeteuk oppa, leaving Henry, his parents and I in the living room.

Henry and I sat across them.

We didn’t say anything and I looked down, but I could feel them examining me from my head to toe.

I should have worn something better today, like a dress or something. I don’t think tshirt and jeans appeal to them very well.

“So you are henry’s girlfriend?” His mum asked.

I nodded. “Yes, Taehyon, Choi Taehyon.”

I rarely feel nervous, but this time, I feel more nervous than our first stage.

“What are you studying right now?”

“Music education” I replied. What would they think of me?

“Have you had any working experience?”

Why are they asking me all these questions?

“I was a singer before, but now I am a training teacher at a music college.”

They continued to ask me all these weird questions, and Henry did not help me at all. I tried to peek at Henry so that he will say something, but he just remained silent.

“Henry, can we speak with you for a while?” They stood up, waiting for Henry to bring them somewhere to talk privately.

“Whatever it is, you can say it in front of Taehyon.” Surprised by their son’s response, they slowly sat back down.

“We’ll be direct here, she is not suitable for you”

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY? Me? NOT SUITABLE!?

I was at the verge of screaming and jumping on them.

Hold it in. Taehyon. Hold it in.

“We thought we might give Miss Choi a chance, and that is why we are here, but she is clearly not suitable for you, henry, we’ve actually prepared several possible marriage partners for you already, and in all aspects, they would be a better choice for you.”

In another word, they are all better than me and I am super horrible.

I have had enough. I stood up and without another word, I stomped out.

Call me rude, rebellious. I don’t care.

I could hear their gasping and uttering behind me, and Henry freaking out and running after me.

I’ll repeat myself once more. I don’t care.  


09.06.11

Sorry for not updating for SOOOOOOOO long >.< I have been really busy..and I am sort of on writer's block :( mianhae

any tips for writer's block?

I am sorry for my dodgy writing for this chapter..I lost inspiration here >.< sorry and I am a bit tired too >.<

I just came back from a master class by lang lang :) love the way he teaches, absolutely amazing and I saw a guy that looked like YESUNG!

anyways, back to my fangirlism for this week. Well, it has been HANGENG week for me. Everyday, I would listen to his songs ^^ I miss him so much...

and now..I'll hand over to FLAMEY!

flamey radio

flamey: annyeong everyone! sorry for my laziness lately >.< gomen! but YESH!!!!!!! I saw a guy that looked like yesung today! LIKE SUPER SUPER ALIKE but with purplish hair. I should have taken a photo with him!!! I literally had my  mouth wide opened at the concert hall when I saw him.

so has anyone else seen someone who looks really like a kpop idol? Lemme see..I've seen a leeteuk look alike at the ice skating rink, a yunho look alike who is my friend's friend, and today, a yesung look alike, that is it :) now, why don't I have any look alikes at my school?!

and I have been watching Super Junior full house, okay, I know it is SUPER OLD, but watching it now is still funny. I love their english, now HENRY should have been there!!!

alright, I haven't really listened to much good songs lately, so I decided to tell you my all time favourite songs:

One. Blue tomorrow (chinese ver.) ; super junior m; no matter how many time I listen to it, I don't think I can ever get bored of it. Absolutely lovely. The meaning is deep, and story is fantstic. And of course the vocal is 100% perfect. I mean who would disagree with me when I say KYUHYUN has a lovely voice and HANGENG and RYEOWOOK....oh and HENRY :P

Two. Wing of love; hangeng; So the fact that gengfan made this is uber amazing already, but with geng singing it is even better. The lyrics are powerful and meaningful, the tune is not THAT amazing, but overall, a great song and is super catchy too. GENG's vocal in here; 100 out of 100 points :P JJANG!

Three. 0330; Ukiss; One of the few korean songs that can actually make my all time favourite list. Not that I don't like korean songs, cause I love it, but is just that they can rarely reach my all time favourite list. Obviously, being the first hit after xander and kibummie left, it meant a lot to me, a KISS ME! but the storyline is amazing, though not everyone agrees with my interpretation of the MV [YES! YOU F_MAMA!!] I just love this song

Alright, so this is my top 3 at all time. Might change, but not likely for a LONG TIME

I am sorry, the shawol side of myself..SHINee songs just can't make my list