Lunch Time

The Stalker Game

Chapter 2

The two boys sat down near the front of the classroom, allowing all girls to be able to see the brothers. Jenny and I were probably the most appreciative, we had finally found a new way to entertain ourselves for the rest of the year.

Class flew by as Jenny and I just noted down the movements of our classmates.

“Oh my gawd, Jie-jie, they were so good looking” I exclaimed, as we were a good distance away form class.

“I know, they were beautiful. But we don’t even know their names…”

We looked at each other and then simultaneously said “Doesn’t matter”, causing us to laugh.

“Come on, let’s go eat.”

-----------------------------

DING.

“Good afternoon girls.”

“Hello Aunty Park,” Jenny said, bowing

“Hello, Where’s Aunty Kim?” I asked, walking towards our usual table.

“She went out to do some business. Would you like the usual?”

“Yes please,”

Even before we came to uni, Jenny and I came to this restaurant at least once a week since year 10. We really liked Korean barbeques and hot pots, and this restaurant was the best. It had the home cooked feel to it.

“Here you go girls,” Aunty Park placed a small plate of kimchi, sweet potatoes and bean sprouts with 2 small bowls of rice. “Did you girls have a nice day at uni?”

“Oh yes, didn’t we Alice?” Jenny said, with a cheeky smile.

“Yep.” I said with a grin, picking up the chopsticks. “We saw these two new boys.”

“Really now?” She looked at me with a skeptical face, “Alice do you ever learn?”

“We were just looking…” I drifted off “Besides, I have promised myself not to date anyone unless I truly love them and they truly love me.”

“Seriously? Since when?” Jenny pointed her chopsticks at me accusingly.

“Yep.” I ate some kimchi, “Since just now.” I stood up in my spot and rose a hand, “I, Alice Lin, swear not to date anyone until I feel I truly love him, and he truly loves me.”

Jenny gave me a half-hearted applause. “Thank you, thank you.” I bowed jokingly.

Aunty Park laughed at my dramatic act, “Oh you girls,”

DING.

“Oh Aunty Kim’s back, and you’re meal will be ready soon.”

Only a few minutes after Aunty Park left, Aunty Kim came out of the kitchen holding our tofu soup and a serving of pork & lettuce.

“Hello girls,” she smiled and placed the food onto the table. “Aunty Park tells me of the new boys you have seen and your promise Alice.”

I just nodded happily accepting the food, “I shall try.”

“Good work, just make sure to bring your boyfriends over here so we can meet them. How about you Jenny? Any chance for a boyfriend?”

“Not yet aunty, I’m just waiting.”

Aunty Park and Aunty Kim were like our second mothers and even thou there was no blood relation, we treasured them dearly. Both aunties’ husbands had died in the years earlier. Both the women were childhood friends from Korea, even after Aunty Park got married to a foreigner and moved they still kept in touch, then when they came back they got back together. Aunty Park had two sons, while Aunty Kim had many daughters and a son, and most of their children still lived and worked in Korea.

After about twenty minutes we were done and completely full. We walked up to the front to pay, “Oh no Alice, Jenny, you have been loyal customers and today is a special day. Our sons had transferred into Australian universities, so today there’s no charge.”

“Oh no, we couldn’t.” Jenny insisted

“Oh please girls…”

“If you’re sure…”

“Yes, we are. Have a nice day girls.”

“Okay then…Thank you.” We bowed and exited the shop.

“That was really nice of them,” I said as we walked back towards uni.

“Hmm, maybe we should get them a present, I mean I think it’s close to the first day we ever ate there…”

“How do you remember that?”

She shrugged, “I remember the pointless things.”

--------------------------

“I don’t feel like going to our next lecture…” I whined

“Me neither, but we should.”

Then our eyes became enchanted by two figures entering the lecture room.

“Let’s go.” 

---------------------------------

 

A/N: So yeah, basically using any free time I have to write…and then uploading whenever I get internet…so yeah…hehe. I’m still alive.

And two guesses to who the guys will be….hehe XD

P.S. Poster anyone?