You Did What?!

The Stalker Game

Chapter 7

“He did what?!”

Jenny and I were at our weekly get together, after Yoochun and her started to spend the majority of their time together, I had made her promise to at least spend one day with me, and only me. So we could talk…and so I could find out what was happening between them (to intervene, if necessary).

And this...this was one of the times, where it was necessary to intervene.

“He asked me out!” Jenny was ecstatic. She was gleaming.

“And you said…” I didn’t complete my sentence, hoping Jenny would say something to keep my mind at ease.

“I said yes!” Crap.

“Calm down,” I told her, we were in another café, “Are you sure about this?”

“Yes Alice, please,” She sat back down, and held my hands. “Please be happy for me.”

“I…I…” I looked at her eyes and saw hope and happiness, “I am happy for you.” I gave her a smile.

“Thank you Alice,” she gleamed “I know you didn’t like him that much, but I think he’s changed.” I sighed, “And you know…you and Jaejoong seem pretty cozy together.”

My eyes widened.

SAY WHAT?!

“Are you crazy?” I stared at her, “Have you lost your mind? Jae and me? Never.”

“You just called him ‘Jae’,” She pointed a finger at me accusingly, “You have a nickname for him?”

“No,” I tried to correct the situation, “I’ve just been hanging around him too much, and you know me, I’m lazy. So I shortened his name.”

“Do you really not like him?” Jenny asked seriously,

“Well, I don’t hate him…I dunno if I’d go as far to say that I like him though…” I drifted off, the question was kind of loaded. I mean, I wasn’t entirely sure about my feelings in this situation.

“Because, well since I thought you and Jaejoong were getting closer, I uh…” Jenny drifted off, like she didn’t want to tell me…

“What did you do?” I asked, I knew I probably would not like her answer.

“I, uh…I-asked-Yoochun-if-we-could-double-date-with-you-guys.” She spoke so quickly; I almost didn’t hear what she said.

Almost.

“WHAT?!” I saw the other people in the café turn and face me, I had an apologetic look on my face and said sorry before turning back to Jenny, and saying in a lower tone, “Why did you do that for?”

“I’m sorry, but you’ve had so much experience…and it was kind nerve-wracking to good on a date with Yoochun, cause he has a lot of experience too. So I thought it would be easier if you went with me and helped me.” I sighed and leaned back into my chair.

Jenny looked at me, with hope in her eyes.

I sighed, “When and where is the date?” I muttered,

Jenny gleamed in happiness, “Tomorrow, 7pm dinner at Wholewell. So you’ll come?”

I stayed silent and weighted my options, but I looked at her face, and I finally gave in and said, “Yes, I’ll go…but you owe me one,”

She smiled, “Yay! Thank you.” She got up and hugged me.

Oh, if Yoochun breaks her heart…I’ll strangle him.

------------------------------------------------

That night, I got a call…

“Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me…Jaejoong.”

“Oh hey,”

“So I’m guessing, Jenny told you today?”

“Yeah, Yoochun tell you?”

“Yeah…are you okay with it?” Jaejoong asked, he sounded slightly worried...and nervous.

I sighed, “It’s not exactly ideal, but yeah.”

He sighed too, “Mmm…” He sounded slightly disappointed.

I was confused with his motives of the call; there was a silence over the line.

Breaking the tension, I joked, “Well, at least it saves me from needing to stalk their first date,”

“Oh…yeah,” He tried to laugh at the end, but he sounded a little off.

“Are you okay Jae?”

“Hmm? Yeah, just a little tired,”

“Oh okay then…well, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow night…”

“Mmm, yeah, you guys are meeting us their, right?”

“Yeah, okay then, see you.”

“Yeah, see you.”

Then he hung up.

Now, was is just me…or was that phone conversation really awkward?

----------------------------------------------

A/N: So I haven't updated in a while...and I'm sorry...but I finally had an idea to keep going...so here it was! :D

Hope you liked it,

Comment please?

aliceeyychan