END.

The Stalker Game

Chapter 9

Now a girl walking at night by herself isn’t the greatest idea, but it was the only one I had. I walked warily along the road, and about a minute into the walk I had a feeling that I was being followed.

I stopped and turned my head, but there was no one there. I took in a deep breath and quickened my pace. But I could now hear footsteps, so again I stopped and turned around. But there was no one there.

Breathe. Slowly.

I turned back around and sprinted as fast as I could. Now considering I wasn’t the greatest swan in the world, and I was wearing high heels, as you can imagine I fell after 20 seconds of running.

“Oww~”

“Are you okay?” I heard a voice call out to me, and I instantly recognised it.

“Jaejoong?” I questioned looking back to see him running towards me to help me up.

“This is why I offered to drive you home,” He helped me to stand, ignoring my questioning looks.

“Why were you following me?” I exclaimed, as I leaned against his arm. “Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!” I yelled. I couldn’t help it. I blinked rapidly, trying to get the tears to disappear.

When he didn’t reply, I looked to see him staring at my face. I felt my breath hitch, when I saw his eyes stare into mine. Awkwardly, I stepped away from him, trying to create space in between us. Looking down at my feet, I took in a deep breath.

“Sorry,” He said softly, “I didn’t mean to scare you…I just wanted to make sure you were safe,” He stepped towards me again and lifted my face to his. “I didn’t want to make you cry,”

His words struck me in the heart. I quickly, pushed him away from me…but him being a lot more toned than I expected, I pushed but only ended falling backwards myself.

“Oh,” He moved forward and grabbed my falling figure. I was now in his arms, staring into his beautiful brown eyes.

Beautiful? I hit myself mentally. Since when you I use the word ‘beautiful’ to describe a guy’s eyes?!

I tried to get myself standing on my own two feet, but Jaejoong refused to let go.

His head leaned closer to me, and he whispered, “Don’t move,” His voice made my knees go weak, and for the first time that night, I listened.

Staying perfectly still, I saw Jaejoong’s head lean forward and his eyes were focused on my lips. Nervously, my tongue dashed out and ran over them, and I felt his body tense for a moment.

“God,” I heard him whispered, and his warm breath hit my skin, and at that moment, I wanted him to kiss me. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, and his tongue in my mouth. I wanted him.

“Kiss me,” I whispered, not wanting to wait any longer.

He complied.

His lips descended upon my own, in a soft kiss.

Slowly, he stood got me to stand straight and cupped my face. As he kissed me deeper, my mind was in a whirl, and my hands found there way into his hair. 

With my eyes closed, it seemed all my senses were tingling. I moaned as his hand, brushed across my waist. And it was that moan that woke my mind.

I pulled away, breathing deeply.

What…?

I opened my eyes, to see Jaejoong staring at me. I could see what my fingers had done to his hair.

God, he looks so y, right now. I found myself, still wanting to kiss him.

My lips were wet, and I could see his were too. I my lips, missing the feeling of his.

Without another word, I pressed myself against him and we kissed again.

Breaking apart for the second time, Jaejoong finally spoke. “I like you, Alice,” My heartbeat increased, as he said my name. “I really do,”

I blinked, trying to register everything that just happened. “I…I…” I was at a loss for words.

He kissed me. Then I kissed him… I found my thoughts yelling at me.

“I…do too…” I finally managed to say shyly.

His face gleamed brightly as he pulled me into a hug.

I was shocked for a moment, but then I found my arms slowly wrapping around his back.

I like you too.

------------------------------

A/N: Okay that was a rushed ending...but hey, it's better than no ending at all... lol.

So I'll leave this up for about a week and then delete it probs...

I really don't like the way I wrote this...sigh.

But thanks for the support anyways guys,

aliceeychan. :)