Date.

The Stalker Game

Chapter 8

Jenny and I were all dressed and ready to go to Wholewell. Jenny was wearing a skin/white coloured dress, which went to her knees, with a beige belt and small white cardigan. While I was dressed in a cream and black dress, with a short black blazer. Adjusting our hair and adding our final accessories, we caught a taxi to Wholewell’s.

Once we got there, we spilt the cab fare and got out to see Jaejoong and Yoochun looking as handsome as ever, standing outside the restaurant talking.

“Yoochun~!” Jenny smiled, and waved happily at him. He turned around and was in awe at how she looked.

“Jenny,” He opened his arms so he could hug her, she shyly accepted.

“Jaejoong,” I gave him a smile, and walked up next to him.

He was slightly frozen and gave me a stiff smile, and nod. “Alice,”

I was taken back by his attitude, but I thought I could see a faint blush appear on his cheeks. But I didn’t say anything.

“Let’s go in,” Yoochun allowed Jenny to loop her arm around his, and then they walked in, with Jaejoong and I behind them.

Thirty minutes into our night out, we have finished ordering and Yoochun and Jenny looked quite lovely-dovey all by themselves, while Jaejoong and I hadn’t really spoken a word to each other.

Sipping the wine poured into my cup, my eyes glanced over at my very quiet partner. He seemed to be very focused on the peppershaker.

“I’ve never really liked pepper,” I said, trying to break the tension between us. I saw Jaejoong jump slightly,

“Really?” I put my wine cup down, and angled my body to face him.

“Yeah, it always seems to make me sneeze,” Jaejoong nodded, but didn’t say anything.

This is ridiculously awkward…My mind whined.

I didn’t have much time to think about it because our food arrived.

We stayed silent through out the meal. The last time Jaejoong had kept this silent was months ago on the first day he got to uni.

Time passed really slowly…

“Oh, do you guys want to come with us and grab some dessert?”

We had finished eating and the guys paid for the meal…but Jaejoong and I were very awkward…

So we were outside the restaurant, with Yoochun and Jenny acting like a cute couple, and Jaejoong and I were…standing.

“Oh no,” I spoke, “I’ve got a headache, I’ll think I’ll go home,”

“Really?” Jenny released Yoochun’s hand and walked up to me to examine my face, “You do look pale,” she noted, “I should go home with you,”

“Oh no,” I didn’t want to interrupt their date, “Jenny you should stay, have fun,”

Jenny looked perplexed, she didn’t want to leave the date, but she didn’t want me to travel home alone.

“I’ll take her home,” Jaejoong finally spoke.

No, I wanted to get away from our awkwardness.

“Really?” Jenny smiled, “That’s perfect,”

My eyes widened, “You really don’t have to Jaejoong, I’ll be fine on my own,”

“No!” Jenny exclaimed and pulled me away from the group, leaving Yoochun and Jaejoong. She whispered, “This is good, I know you two have been awkward and thus you can sort it out,”

“But,”

“No buts, go,” she pulled me into a hug,

I sighed, “Fine,” I pulled away, “You have fun,”

She gleamed, “I will,”

I laughed at her change in expressions. We turned back around to see that Yoochun had hit the back of Jaejoong’s head, and then shook his disapprovingly,

“Woah, what’s wrong Yoochun?” Jenny and I walked up to them. She looped her arm around Yoochun’s.

“Nothing, Jenny,” He smiled at the both of us, “Anyways, Jaejoong’s car is just around the corner. Have a safe drive. See you guys later.”

They waved and then walked away from us.

As soon as they were out of sight, I turned to Jaejoong, “You don’t have to, the train station is only a few minutes away,”

“But it’s late,” That was the most he spoke to me alone tonight, “I’ll drive you,”

“There’s no need,” I did not need to have another awkward moment with him, and I didn’t let him speak anymore before I turned and began to walk away from him.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update...but yeah...

The next chapter will be slightly more interesting. :P

Comments?

aliceeyychan