I Approve! I Object!

The Stalker Game

Chapter 5

Jenny was in love.

There was no denying it. The innocent look glued to her face. The light blush. The sparkly eyes.

Oh, I’m going to kill Yoochun.

I knew what it was like when Jenny fell in love. She did it once before with Derek, the bad- .

“Jenny, please wake up from this fantasy,” I shook her “Jennyyy~”

“Alice, stop it.” She wriggled out of my grip, “I’m fine, I’m not in love with…Yoochun,” she whispered his name and giggle lightly afterwards.

Like hell you aren’t.

“Don’t lie to me. What did he do?”

“He didn’t do anything.” She shook her head. “Come let’s go eat, I’m hungry.” She walked ahead of me and entered the restaurant.

I followed after her.

“Don’t run away, we still haven’t-” I stopped mid-sentence as I recognize two of the faces of the customers in the shop.

Ahh .

“Yoochun?” Jenny said surprised, “what are you doing here?”

“Hello Jenny,” he winked. Bleh. “Just eating lunch with Jae. What are you doing?”

“I’m here with Alice to eat too.”

No Sherlock. We’re in a restaurant.

“Come join us.” He smiled.

Before I could say anything, Jenny happily agreed and sat down next to Yoochun.

“Hello Alice,” he drawled out my name, “stalking us again?”

“Don’t think so highly of yourself,” I said, sitting down next to him. As much as I didn’t want to, I couldn’t leave Jenny with these two. “That was once, and it shall never happen again.”

“We shall see,” He returned to eating.

“Jenny? Alice?” I turned around to see Mrs Kim standing behind us.

“Hello auntie,” I smiled, hiding my annoyance.

“Umma, you know them?” Jaejoong spoke. My Korean was lacking but I understood that.

“Mother?!” I was shocked.

Mrs Kim only laughed, “You didn’t think a handsome man like him, could be my son?” she feign hurt.

“N-no, I didn’t mean.”

“It’s okay,” she smiled, “it’s good to see my son has made friends. I need to get Mrs Park, she’d love to see this.” She walked into the kitchen.

“You guys know her?” Yoochun asked,

“Yeah, we’ve been eating here since high school.” Jenny spoke.

“Yoochun-ah!” Mrs Park came out of the kitchen. “Aigoo, this is so cute. Is Jenny your new girlfriend?” I almost choked on my own spit. “I approve wholeheartedly, Jenny is better than any of those other girls you have dated.”

Jenny’s eyes widened. Mrs Park walked happily back into the kitchen.

I sighed heavily, Jenny looked shocked. Yoochun just smirked.

I object.

I object.

I object.

I object.

I object.

“Well, was…okay…” Jaejoong spoke, breaking the silence. I glared at him. I was too shocked to say anything.

Mrs Kim came back out with two more bowls of rice and side dishes. She smiled and winked at me.

As she walked passed me, she whispered “If you like Jaejoong, I approve too.”

My eyes widened. But before I could say anything, she walked away to serve another customer.

Oh my head.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: So hectic, lol. Parents approval done! lol

Comments?

aliceeyychan

P.S. Sorry its short, but I hope to be updating once a week on Sat or Sun. (depending where you live...)