Wounded Junki

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

You enter your room quickly, ran to bathroom. In there you grab a shower then threatening your wounded stomach. ‘This second time I've been stabbed. I guess this not my lucky year.’ You sighed. ‘But still, I have a good plan this time.’ You gain your self confidence again.

Finish, you grab yourtowel. Walk to the bed side,scrub your hair for a while. Then you sleep. But, in the middle of your sleep you wake up. “Owh.!” you cursed.
You change your pajama n ran to outside. You forget about what happening earlier. You dashed to your ‘Majesty Club’. You enter with many men bowing at you. You asked them. “How many man I’ve lost today?”

“About ten, hyungsoonim” one man answer. “Then, where’s Junki?”

“He is in inside threatening his wound” he pointed a room. After hearing the man answer you dashed to the pointed room and you stared at him in disbelief. You close the door and ask “Gwencanha?” you asked worriedly. Where nobody around, he is your best friend that you value a lot.

“I’m okay” he answer quickly not wanting you to worried him, yet he happy that you asking him. “What do you mean okay with this all stab wounds and bruises?” you raised your tone. “Sshh...I’m really okay ~~~-ah.”
You looked at him for a while, and then you snatch an alcohol bottle from his hand. He just stared at you. You threatening his wounds with carefully.

“Here,it’s done.” You said and tap the one of wounded bandage. “I’m going home.” You walk outdoor. “Wait! I sent you home” he stands and grabs his jacket.
You spun around and then push his to sit again. “Just take a rest or your wounds will re-open again. Bye and don’t worry about me. You know me well right?” you go without hearing his answer, because you already know the answer.

But, you didn’t feel sleepy anymore. So you just wonder along Seoul until the sun rise in east. ‘I always feel free when do these things.’ A smile form in your y lips. You really hard to smile even for a really funnies thing. Before you reached your home, you stop at supermarket and go buying some beers.

“530 won” the worker said and smile in her face.
You handed the money” Just keep the change” you said and leave her with happy face. “Thanks!” she beam.

You reach your room, place the beers in fridge. You don’t even bother to change your clothes and just thrown your body in bed.  You softly snored.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

sorry, I didn't update soon..
Mian~~~
:(

but please stay.

:]