Party

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

 

Next day, you wake up and quickly race to ‘Majesty Club’. You run to your office, and find some file in your desk. You check it out one by one. And finally you find that file in a big white map.
You open it with a Ba-Bump heart. And all off Kim SaeKyo Profile and activity show up. You read it slowly, try to mark everything that important. Until you reach his family profile.

 ‘So, he has a son. His wife already died. Wait. He has a party this night? I have to come. Wait for me Kim SaeKyo.’
You throw the file to the side of your desk. You walk to your car and drive it to all of your clubs one by one to check everything still on the line. And finally night come, you go to shower and make up your self. You change into a beauty, gorgeous young lady but still a cold heart one.

You slip your gun into your thigh inside your black gown. You ask Junki to be your partner to go to party. At seven o’clock, he already in front of your secret room in your ‘Secrety Club’ with a black tuxedo. He looked handsome.

“Are you ready boss?” He asks you.
“Let’s go.” You said while walking with him into his car.

“I want you to be my partner life in this party, so call me by my name or something that will proof it. “You said without look at him.

“Ne ~~~-ah” He said with a small glance smile in his face.

You arrived, and Junki held his hand out for you to grab. You grab it with slowly romantic move. You and Junki really made a romantic couple. You both really have a great acting.

“What your name Mr. and Mrs.?” a man asks you both.
“Mr. Lee KiSop and my wife Mrs. Lee HaNa” Junki give your both fake name.

“Please sign this Mr. and Mrs. Lee.” He said giving Junki a little book. It’s look like a guest book. You sign in and enter to the party. You rolled your eyes to round. One divider drink offer you a drink, you grab two, and tossed one to Junki. “Thanks ~~~-ah” He smiled. You nodded your head up and down.

You drag Junki to the right side near the stage. Suddenly, your eyes spotted two men in black tuxedo suit. ‘He must Kim SaeKyo, but who’s the younger one?’ you think harder. Then your eyes flick open. You remember him.