Meet Him Again.

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

You go to ‘Majesty Club’ and see that your club still in crowded. You don’t want to close your club, but you must. So you decide to close it.
You ready to clap your hand to get their attention, but something stopped it.
‘It’s Him. I think I have to delay this first. I got to get him. NOW’ you run to reach him. But a light bulb pop out from tour mind ‘I guess I will just attend to be a guest too. It can make him think this is a fate’ you smirk on your evil thought.

When you near him in dance floor, you start to wave your body. ‘It’s been a long time I didn’t do this. It’s kind of fun.’ You got their attention, especially him. Their eyes were on you. You still wave your body, sometime spun around. You raise your hand to seduce them. You warily glance to his side. ‘Yes. I get his attention’ you cheered in your mind when you see him coming to your side.
Some men touched your bob, you try to ignore them.‘Just wait until this over’ you glared over them secretly one by one. Their realizes your death glared and then slowly moves away.

Slowly but sure another man tries to get close to you. “Do I know you Ms. y?” he whispers in your eyes with his husky voice. You just smirk at him. ‘I know u very well Kim Jaejoong’ you said in your mind. “No. What do you think Mr. nobody?” you reply with move our body. He let out a grin when you do that.

Then something pop out from his mind, “I think this is the third time we meet, y.” He said. “Oh yeah? Where? Then try to help me remember?” you ask with your innocent face.

“Are you sure you want me to make you remember?”He asked you. “Of course.” you answer while you place your hands around his neck.he grab your waist and pull you closer. He lean in, but before his could touch yours, you turn away, so he just kissed your cheek. “Not so fast Mr.” You pout at him. But you hand still in his.
“I think this is one of my way to make you remember me?” he chuckle. You just give him a look. Then you release your hands from his neck and walk away. He follow you, and grab your wrist spun you to face him. “Why so fast y? Are you mad?”

“No. Just want to get out of here” this all you said and walk away. He didn’t follow you again.

‘Aish. I forget to ask her name again’ Jae think when you loss from his sight. Desperately he went in.