You Again?!?

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

 

“Hi again. ~” he said with smile.

“You? What are you doing here?” you stutteredout and push him away, try to stand by yourself and the wall.
“Yeah. Come on. Let go to hospital.” He not releases your body. Even he holds you tighter and start to drag you.
You look him at disbelieve. “Stop! What do you think you doing? I’m not go to hospital or anywhere. Get your hand off my body. Now!” you said with a cold tones while push him again.
“I’m not doing anything you said. I’m the one that help you while you almost fell off. So you the one that must hear what I’ve said.” He said slowly.

“Who want your help? I never ask you to help me. Now, get off of me.!” You said glaring him.

“No, no, and no.” He still in his stubbornness.
With all of your strongest, you pull yourself from him and start to walk away.
“Hey! Wait!” He calls you. You still walk away while you shake your head.

He runs to reach your hand and lift you with bridal style. You shocked with his suddenly action. You try to struggle. “Hey, don’t do that. Do you want to all of us to fall?” he asks. You remind silent. “Where you drag me?” you ask.
“Hospital” once you heard hospital. You grew angry. You punch him in stomach and you both fall onto ground. You wake up quickly and run away.

“argh.” He hissed in pain. You looked back at him, but still walk away.
He doesn’t want to lose, so he wakes up and reach your hand again.
“Hey. Okay. We don’t go to hospital. But let me get you in safe okay?” He stops you.

You narrow your eyes in him, try to understand what’s going on.

“Who are you? Why you care about me?” you ask.

“I’m care about everything. And you don’t know me?” He asked back.

“Who are you to be known by me? Just go. I’m going back to my car.” You said

“I’m Kim Jae Joong. Then, let me company you to your car. Please?” he pleaded.

You froze when you hear his name. You glare at him. Now everything seems to be complete. The guy you saw yesterday is the guy that tries to help you before. ‘But he doesn’t look like bad guy.’ You shake your head at your own thought.

“Don’t try to get near me again.” You said with a super cold tone.
He looks confused at your change voice.
You walked away, but this time he let you go. He still in his mind, thinking what’s wrong.

‘I can’t believe this. The one that want to help me is my big enemy’s son.’

When you near your car, you looked around if anyone could be in there. But there’s nothing. You quickly turn on your car and speed of to your room.
But suddenly, a plan popped out of your mind.
‘Yeah. I can use this to get him back to me easily.’ You grin to yourself.