Kim SaeKyo

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

“Me.“He say.“What’s your name?” you ask him.
“Soohyun. Shin Soohyun” he answer.“Hmm. What’s your wish?” You ask with a smirk in your face. “I want to have an agreement.” “Agreement? Hahaha.. How funny. Okay~~Spill it out.” You laugh hard.

“We’ll be your man.” He answer again.  “What are you think I want you as my man? What thing you can do for me?”

“I have many friend in outside. So, I can help you with your information trouble.” He said with a high self-confident.

“Information trouble huh? Let me try it. I want you to find a man that name Kim SaeKyo. I want all information of him on my desk. You can give it to Junki after you find it. Understand?” You said.

“Okay.” “Release them junki, and you, don’t try to run from me. I have an eyes for you all. Go!” you said with a voice that can make everybody better die today then tomorrow.
(you very scary here..haha *laugh)

They run out. You ask all of your man to have an eyes of them and order them to leave you alone. After they gone, you slumped on the floor. Your tears fall down. You remember all of that memory. The memory you don’t want to remember anymore. The memory that you want to erase it until nothing left. You crying harder, but you trying not to sob. You don’t want your man think you like another woman. You want they think you as a cold woman, that no have a heart, so they won’t ever think to leave your side cause of your weakness.
 

“Why? Why?” you ask with a wrenching voice. ‘ I’ll get you Kim SaeKyo. I’ll never let you live your life with happily. You must pay for all your sin to me and my umma.’ You said in your mind.
“Umma. I really miss you.” With that you swept all your tears and try to calm down yourself.