Kim Jae Joong

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

 

 

But you just remember little. ‘Who is he? I’m sure that I have seen him before I came here.’ You thought. You need to settle up this thing. If not, you sure that you mind can’t concentrate fully.

 

 

You shove Junki arm. “Junki, Find who’s behind target one. I need it now.” You order him. “Ne ~~~-ah. I am going to toilet” he said and goes to toilet. Inside toilet he call U-Kiss, order them to find that man.

 

He waits two minutes, and his phone ring. “Hello hyung, He is Kim Jae Joong. He is the only son Kim SaeKyo has. He is a most known singer in boy band call TVXQ or DBSK. Now 24 years old. He knows nothing about his father companies. And he said he doesn’t want to inherit any of his father companies. His best friend name YunHo. That’s all I can get for this time. I’ll search again.”  “Thanks” Junki said.


He comes back to youagain, and reporting that entire he heard. You nodded your head sign that you hear clearly

‘Owh. So, he is his son. But, no matter what this fact cannot change my mind to kill him.’ You think.

You still play along with Junki until you find the right time to attack him. You see he looks like need to go to toilet. So you order Junki to follow him. “Don’t do anything that will attract attention” you said to him before he go. He nod, then go.

Inside toilet.
When the toilet empty, Junki point gun in his head. He scream but Junki get his mouth close with his other hand. Don’t try to scream or I’ll make a hole in your head.You need to go with me. Let’s go” Junki said and drag him with carefully and not making any weird sound.


But before he could get Kim SaeKyo out, an expecting thing happen. Kim Jae Joong in his way to toilet. ’. How come he goes to toilet too? What must I do?’ he thinks hard. But, because he can’t get any risk, he release Kim SaeKyo and run out.
“Get HIM!” Kim SaeKyo shouts at his man. Their chase Junki, but Junki faster. He hide in his car and call you, “~~~-ah, get outta there now please. Unexpecting happen. We got to get outta here now.” Junki said with a slow voice. Afraid that any of them would hear.

“What? Okay” you answer him, but you try not to look like panic people, so you still walk slowly like nothing happen and got into car.
“What happen?” you ask him. He turns on his engine and starts to drive.
“When I try to drag out target one, his son come to toilet, so I don’t have any choice but release him.” He explain with carefully try not to make you angry with his mistake.

 

You remain silent. “I’m sorry boss. This will never happen again.” Junki said with regret sound. You stay still in your silence. He doesn’t know what to say again.