Bloody Accident

bad girl N good Man = Love ?

Bang! Bang!
"!" you hissed when your body got shoot. 'I must get outa here as soon as possible'. without waste your time, you kick them all and try to running as fast as you can while rubbing your bloody arm. After a long run, you look back just want to asure that they don't in your back side.


*huft..huft...* you breath in and out.  You walked along in dark side, just to be sure you don't get caught by them. You feel dizzy now cause of your bloody arm. So you dicide to take a walk beside running.

After a long walked, you finally realise that your arm really in abad condition. You try to search a place to get a rest. 'I never though that this would happen with me, they got to  paid this. I'll make them regret.'

 

Then you find a place, that near a car garage for supermarket. you walk to the place that nobody will find you, and your blood. You try to search your handphone and when you find it you press somo number in ther quickly.

"yeobosoeyo? bos?" your rightman answer the phone

"Junki, I want you to find the Tiger Gang and make sure that you wipe all of them. did you hear that?" you answer with full of anger in your sound.

"Ne bos. Are you allright?" junki ask."Not really, send my man here to pick me up sooner". you said again.
"Ok. he's on the way right now".he said and you end the conversation with "Ok"

You try to get a better position for you arm. suddenly, "Are you okay?" when you hear a man voice, you quickly in your defense position, grab his wrist and spin that."Arg.!"the man cry out. " Who Are you? What are you doing here?" you ask with no impatient.
"Realease me first, Okay? I'm not doing anything" he said. wiith aware you realease him."Answer my question, what are you doing here?"

"hey, slow down, I just come to see you, Cause I see your bloody arm, Are you alright? need I call ambulance?.." "Don't you dare to call ambulance" you cut his word. suddenly you feel on the ground.
"gwencanha? hey.!" he shout.he try to carry bride you, but you held his arm. you see his beautiful worried eyes, "No need!" you say. Then he just let you sat on the ground.
"Just go! don't ever try to get near me. Go!!" you shout. because his caring attitude, he didn't go. he just stood there by your side."No, I'm stay here."

"Bos! are you alright?" your man shove the guy backside then carry bride you to car that park no long from you. Then with quickly he drive away.

The guy just stood there with confused. 'Who's that girl? why she in that condition?arg.. stop thinking about that jaejoong. you better go home now!' jae shout in his man, with that he go home.

Inside car, you with your ill arm thinking about that guy earlier.'who is he?' then you feel unconcious.