What Happens on the Plane... STAYS on the Plane

KEYBER: When Key and Justin Bieber Meet

 

Chapter 4

-

CLAIRE

I almost fainted.

Justin. Bieber.

Does he know I’m the writer of Keyber? Is he gonna beat me up?

Just act like you have no idea about it; maybe he won’t bring it up!

He acted happy enough and messed with his signature, flowing brown hair.

Justin Bieber just sat in the empty seat beside me, snapping on the belt.

“You know who I am, right Claire?” Justin said, looking at me directly. I blushed and looked away. He grinned.

He was SO on to me.

“Of-of course I do,” I stammered, still not looking at him. I was just waiting for the “YOU WROTE KEYBER! I KILL YEW NOW.”

God, why do I have the worst luck?

“Well, I think you’re cute,” he said, smiling, “Let’s get to know each other.”

What…?

He didn’t think I was the author?

Is he kidding me?

Is he… hitting on me?

I sighed in relief, finally realizing he wasn’t going to talk about it. “Let’s do that.”

-

JUSTIN BIEBER

My heart was fluttering, just hoping she wouldn’t bring up my scandal. It would insanely ruin my chances of not being bored this flight. Hopefully Keyber isn’t an ENTIRE life ruiner. But she chatted away about going to Korea and wishing me fun there.  After an hour of getting to know each other, all my fear of her knowing melted away in her brown eyes.

Okay, I was a little bit of a romantic. But Claire was bright, pretty, and everything I love it when girls are like.

I was beginning to get cramped sitting, when she said, “You know, Justin, let’s do something fun.”

“Like what?” I asked enthusiastically. She was getting better and better the more we spent time together.

“I’ve always wanted to do this…” Claire started, whispering the rest in my ear and giggling. I laughed my off at the thought and we evilly conspired together.

This girl was amazing.

We both mouthed to each other, one, two, three.

The plan began.

A female flight attendant was close to walking past. I glanced at Claire for the cue, and then smacked the flight attendant’s .

Claire cracked up as the flight attendant looked back, gave us a dirty look and walked away.

She high-fived me. All the other people in 1st class looked at us weird, but I ignored them. It was Claire’s turn. She pushed the flight attendant signal, sending a woman over to our seats.

“How may I help you, miss?” she asked.

Claire was perfect at acting, making her eyes huge in a pleading way and asking, “My friend over here, Justin’s, is really cramping. Would you mind giving him a massage down there?”

I wiggled in my seat uncomfortably, trying to hide my smile.

The young flight attendant looked frozen, mouth perpetually hanging open. Waggling my eyebrows at her, I said in my most sincere voice, “I’d really appreciate it.”

“Hold on a minute,” she said and scrambled away. Claire and I nearly died laughing.

“She’s really gonna give you a massage!” Claire shouted over her laughter. I couldn’t stop laughing! The flight attendants looked like they were going crazy by my request in the cabin up front.

“The power of the Bieber!” I grinned. “They’re all probably fighting over who gets to do it!”

Suddenly, there was a man in front of us. He was a male flight attendant, with white gloves and everything.

Oh .

I don’t want this guy massaging my !

Claire just laughed even harder, covering to smother her giggles.

“Would you two be okay if we escorted you to our private cabin up front?” he said to my relief. “It seems like you two are enjoying yourselves, but other passengers are not as happy.”

I and Claire exchanged a glance. We both got up and followed the man to a curtained cabin. It was plain, gray, but roomy. There weren’t any chairs. Man, flight attendants .

“We don’t provide massage services, but I’m sure you guys can find a solution for that,” he said curtly and turned to leave. Claire smacked his at the last moment. He turned back and gave one last glare, then stalked away.

We started laughing again. “Are you gonna massage my , Claire?” I teased, making her blush.

“I know you want me to!”she shot back, smiling at me.

Suddenly I stopped laughing, leaned closer to her, and stared at her lips.

They were perfect. Kissable.

“What? Is there something on my face?” she asked, wiping off some imaginary chocolate.

Claire, still confused, backed up against the counter. I approached closer. “What?” she asked again with surprised wide eyes.

Smiling, I closed my eyes, and leaned closer.

 -

KEY

During dinner, Minho laughed. In my face. Hard.

“She didn’t believe you, but she believed Jonghyun?” he gasped between his laughs. “And she’s supposed to love you?”

“Well you try talking to some American girl that ruined your social life!” I shouted at him. Jonghyun made a fake pitying face at me, sticking his lip out and wiping an imaginary tear.

“Fine! I bet she’d love me,” Minho said, accepting the challenge. “All girls, obviously, do.”

“CHEEEE,” I shouted back, but I gulped. Minho was really pretty charming. “But it’s just that Jonghyun’s inner woman made Claireybear feel comfortable.”

Minho shrugged and gestured for my phone. “Give it, I’m calling her and winning her over.”

Just imagining Minho’s deep, ‘y’ (PSH YEAH RIGHT, y’s RIGHT HERE LADIES!), serious voice talking to the girl makes me shudder.

“No!” I stood from the table, a second before Minho leaped out of his seat and sprinted after me. Scrambling over the couch and TV, I locked myself in the bathroom just in time.

I quickly dialed Claireybear’s number.

“KEYYYYYYYY!!” There was extreme banging at the door, but I ignored them and concentrated.

What am I gonna say? How come she doesn’t believe I’m Key? Why doesn’t she like me!?

-

CLAIRE

Are.

You.

Serious.

?!?!?!!??

Justin Bieber was just about to kiss me.

He backed away, saying, “Go ahead, you can get it.”

I nodded, glaring holes into my phone.

“Hello?” I said, more viciously than I intended.

There was a pause at the other line. “Hey, this is Key. The REAL Key.”

-

( author’s note )

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!!!

Haahaha this chapter was really uneventful, sorta like all the other chapters…. T_T And I’m a little late on writing this…

But I hoped you liked it anyway!

Thank you for all the subscribers and comments, there are a lot more than I thought there would be!!!

I <3 YOU! They are all so nice and I love hearing your thoughts.

And the poll reads that obviously, Key is pulling out as winner!

Jonghyun in second, and none of them third, and JB last.

Poor Justin Bieber….

NO BELIEBERS OUT THERE?

★★:D blueducttape.

IS BAWS.

      

THE KING!