JONGber:D

KEYBER: When Key and Justin Bieber Meet

 

Chapter 2

-

CLAIRE

I couldn’t feel my head. It’s like I was floating everywhere, stuffing my face with Special K and reading all of the comments.

It wasn’t real!

How does Key like my story?!

IS he really gay?

What if Justin Bieber read it?!

Why’s it on CNN!

EFFFF!

“Honey, what’s wrong?” my mom asked when she peeked in my room. She probably came after all the simultaneous screaming and crying.

I just shook my head, unable to speak. My uncle stumbled to my door next to my mom and grunted angry words, still half asleep.

They left after some prodding and poking, leaving me alone. Still mute, I shakily texted Mellie and collapsed on my bed.

Justin Bieber could be reading my story. Right. At. This. Moment.

Haha, my story was the ‘featured story’ on AFF. This was like a dream come true; but more like a NIGHTMARE.

-

THE BIEBS

“This is INSANE!” I yelled, quickly scrolling through all the blog posts and Twitter updates about me and “my gay scandal.”

My manager growled, “We had enough crap about you and your femininity—“

“What femininity?!” I shouted in between his words.

“--And now we have this wacko girl spreading more lies about it. And that weird Asian guy.”

My mom bust in my room, saying, “Okay, MAJOR DAMAGE CONTROL. You’re going to Korea, like, in two hours.”

“What?!”

-

KEY

 “I cannot BELIEVE you’re that STUPID! You know how many people follow your Tweets and repost, and one about Justin BIEBER?! And him being GAY!? With YOU!?!” my manager yelled at me, pacing back and forth.

“I’m sorry that so many people love me, hyung!” I joked, but manager hyung just glared at me.

“THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR JOKING!!” he screamed, veins practically bursting with anger. He took a deep breath to calm himself, then started, “Good Morning America AND Good Morning Korea called for a collaboration interview with you, Justin Bieber, and the author of the story.”

Ooh, meeting this guy’s gonna be really awkward after like, being ‘in love’ for life.

“Pay attention, Key!” he snapped, “Now it’s YOUR job to find the author, tell her to come here, and her over.”

-

CLAIRE

I gingerly clicked my mouse, logging in to my email.

Whew. Only 829 unread emails.

829!

DING!

Okay, 830 emails.

I clicked on the newest one, thinking, might as well read

It read:

“Hello, claireypear335. I read story in Asian Fanfics. I really like it, but I will ask you favor. Come to Korea? Loves, Key.”

What?

-

KEY

Jonghyun looked satisfied with the email he wrote, and without my consent, sent it. “It sounds just like you!”

“Oh my God, Jonghyun…” I gasped when I read the email. “Even I can speak better English than that!”

Retyping, I sent:

“Dear claireypear335,

                I’m sorry, Jonghyun sent that email, he is terrible at English. Not just a little terrible. EXTREMELY terrible. And ugly also. This is the REAL Key. I read in your story that you find me very attractive... Anyways, I’m wondering if you can come to Seoul for an interview with Justin Bieber and I. By Tuesday morning. What’s your phone number, I’ll call you for more details.

BIGGER LOVES,

Key”

“HEY, I happen to be seven times more attractive than you,” Jonghyun shouted angrily, preparing another email.

“Obviously I’m more attractive, seeing that it’s KEYber, not JONGber. ON THAT!”

“No! You’re gonna freak her out!” I shouted after I realized he was writing something new.

“TOO LATEEEE!” Jonghyun cackled evilly, showing me the ‘message sent’ screen.

-

CLAIRE

Wow, how stupid does this ‘Key’ think I am?

And God, he at English.

As soon as I finished the second email from the mysterious impersonator, I received a third from the same address.

“Dear claireypear335,

                I just kidding, Jonghyun is WONDERFUL. yyyy! Why is it not JONGber?!?!!? Jonghyun is super y and fun!^^ And amazing. He is also good hair. And good body<3  Anyway, respond respond respond~!~ We need to call and have you in Seoul soon!

                LOVE U LOTS,

Keyyyyyyy!!!!”

Bahahahaha. He is also good hair. WOW.

Oh well, why not?

What’re they gonna do, prank call me?

The damage is already done. Thousands of people have read my story.

So I quickly replied,

“(675)-374-4582.”

BAHA. My uncle’s phone number.

-

KEY

My jaw dropped. Was it really this easy? The author just plopped down her phone number?

Well that’s nice, pretty darn easy for me. Jonghyun had left to use the bathroom, so I could make this call without him being a .

I dialed the number, practicing my English. I expected to hear a y, American voice with a preppy twang. Hahaa, typical Korean-American.

“Hello?” a low, gruffy voice said over the phone.

HULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

“Uhhh…” I couldn’t manage to speak. What?! So a dude wrote our love story…

Okay, this just made it a THOUSAND times more AWKWARD.

“Who is this!?” the man on the other line growled.

Oh my god, this guy has to be at least 40.

A LITTLE creepy.

-

author's note

Hello hello! This is blueducttape!:D

I hope you're enjoying this story as much as I am!

BAHAHAH. I'm immaturex3

Please comment, subscribe! Thank you for all that did already!

Sorry that this is like 7 weeks overdue TT_TT

I was busy:( but I won't be in long, so please keep supporting! And yes, that beautiful poster up there was made by the amazing MEEEE! hahaha. It's not actually that beautiful.... but it'll do for now:D