This Can't Be Key

KEYBER: When Key and Justin Bieber Meet

 

KEY

Oh my God, maaaajor freak out mode! “Yeah, um… this is—“ I stammered over the phone, but I was suddenly cut off by a shriek and crinkle over the line.

“Hello?!” I shouted. “Helloooo?!” There was more screaming and begging and grunting over the phone.

Should I just hang up?

….

AWKWARD.

“Hello?” a young, female voice said. My heart slowed with relief. “Who is this?”

“It’s—It’s Key!” I squeaked. “Are you Claireybear?”

The other line took a while to respond.

“Yeah I am…” she sounded suspicious. “Who is this? It CAN’T be Key.”

“Yes it’s Key!” God, who else could it be?

“No way, you’re an impersonator, I’m not stupid.” I protested, scoffing. The girl still demanded me to prove it. “Speak Korean then!”

“Hecks yeah, it’s Key!” I spluttered in Korean. “Che, what kind of fan are you? You don’t even know the sound of my voice??”

“There are tons of voice impersonators out there, DUHH,” she answered. “I don’t believe it!”

CLICK.

Did she seriously hang up on me?

Jonghyun burst out of the bathroom, pulling up his pants swiftly and grabbing for my phone. He was yelling, “WHAT! You called her without meeeeee?!?!?”

I pouted, slamming my phone down. “She doesn’t think I’m Key. Really? I’m SO Key.”

“Give me the phone!” Jonghyun shouted as he snatched it away. I rolled my eyes, annoyed enough at ‘Claireybear’ already. A low life like Jonghyun can deal with her.

“Yeah, is this the author of ‘Keyber’?” Jonghyun said happily, like a phone receptionist. He even crossed his legs and everything.

“I’m Jonghyun from SHINee—No don’t hang up! I’ll prove it!” he shouted. Then he sang the opening for Ring Ding Dong in his signature voice and then sang her name and everything.

CHE. Whatever. She won’t believe him. She didn’t even believe me, the BEST Key.

Jonghyun pulled the phone away from his ear as she screamed. “OH MY GOD, IT’S JONGHYUN!!!!!” He shot me a glance, putting the phone on speaker. Jonghyun smirked.

WHAAAAAAAAAT!

“WHAT THE HELL, you don’t believe me, but HIM?!” I shouted at the phone angrily. “I’m Key! The one you wrote about?! The one you love?!”

The other line seemed to be hyperventilating and ignoring me. “OH MY GOSH, IT’S JONGHYUN!!!!!”

“HELLOOO, Key’s here too!!” I shouted. “KEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”

Jonghyun snapped the phone back un-speaker and happily chatted away with her, setting up her flight time, tickets, airport, chauffeur, everything!

He hung up and smiled. “Girls love me. Claire loves me more than you. ON THAT EEESS!!!” he shouted in triumph.

I humphed loudly and walked away.

-

CLAIRE

I screamed, frantically dialing Mellie and crying tears of joy at the same time.

“OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD,” I screamed. Then I blubbered it all out and jumped on my bed in excitement. “I. Am. Going. To. Korea. Tomorrow.”

“TAKE ME WITH YOU!” Mellie shouted.

Hahaha, whatever. I hung up, screaming still.

“Why should I let you go to Korea?” my mom said suddenly and leaned on my door post.

I shot straight up in cold shock. “What?”

“The only family left there is your aunt and she’s sick and lives in the middle of the country, you have no where to stay, I can’t get off work to go with you, and who says I’m okay with you going at all? To get interviewed on national TV?”

“I…” My dreams of meeting them, SHINee, and JB, were all flushing down the drain of my mom’s meanness. There were tons of problems if I go to Korea.

My mom smiled suddenly. “But I’m letting you go. Be safe.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! “I LOVE YOU MOMMMMM!!!!”

-

JUSTIN BIEBER (THE NEXT DAY)

This girl is WACK.

Me?

And this ‘Key’?

I would TOTALLY not give up my concert to go to meet my lover. So unrealistic.

This is gonna be weird meeting her....

Looking up from my Kindle (Yes, Keyber was now available on Amazon), I ordered another OJ from the flight attendant. God, 13 hours left of this flight. I was already cramped!

Hmm, what should I do?

I looked around the 1st class room. There were a few old people with newspaper, a rich looking guy, a cute girl…

A cute girl?

Maybe 15-16 years old, Asian, average height, and very, very cute.

I smiled to myself and fixed my hair. I walked to her seat across from me as soon as the belt sign was off.

“Hey, what’s your name?” I asked, waiting for her reaction. Her eyes got huge, and she nearly stood up.

“I’m Claire.”

-

CLIFFHANGER!

I'm actually thinking about making this story longer since summers coming up!

Maybe? Yes? No?

Comment and tell me what you think!

Thank you for reading:D Do the polll!!!

subscribeee!