Why Not Post It On Twitter?

KEYBER: When Key and Justin Bieber Meet

 

CHAPTER 1

-

The story made my entire day, so I was like, What the hey? Why not post it on Twitter? Have all my amazing fans read it?

-

A couple hours later after we finished reading that amazing story, we were eating dinner.

“YAH, I saw that!” I yelled, glaring at Onew. “You just took my rice!”

“Awwhh, is Justin gonna defend you?” he taunted with an arm defending the rice bowl territorially.

Minho laughed, shaking his head. “That actually was a really good story for a fanfic. I mean, Justin totally travelled the world chasing after you, and then you reject him? Awesome twist.”

I flipped my hair with my hand jokingly. “Justin Bieber just loves me so much.” Then I turned my glare on Onew. “Now give me my rice!!”

“Rice? What rice?” he said innocently, even though his mouth was full and spewing rice as he talked.

“No rice my !” I shouted. “Damn, I’m hungry!”

Jonghyun laughed, screaming in a high voice, “OH, JUSTIN NO!”

While I was fighting him, I got a phone call.

“Yeah, manager hyung?” I asked nervously, still catching my breath. He usually never calls during dinner time unless I’ve done something bad…

His angry voice flooded the other line, making me take the phone away from my ear. “I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU, KEYYY!!!!” he shouted.

“What!? What’d I do?!” I asked, frantically thinking of the things I did in the last couple hours.

“YOU… POSTED… A FANFIC OF YOU AND JUSTIN BIEBER AS A GAY COUPLE!?” our manager hyung seethed, and I could nearly see his red face and the steam practically blowing out of his ears.

“Oh.. that… I just thought it was funny so I posted it…” I trailed, wondering what can go wrong. “What’s wrong with that?”

He scoffed at me. “WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT?!?! CHECK YOUR TWITTER!!! CHECK CNN!”

I quickly scrambled over to the computer, going directly to Twitter.

Oh crap.

My post about me and Justin Bieber was ‘trending topics.’

“What’s up?” Taemin and the rest of the boys scooted behind me, looking over my shoulder. “What made manager hyung’s in a bunch.”

I went to CNN America. Too scared to look, I watched the guys’ faces.

They all bug-eyed.

BAD SIGN.

-

CLAIRE

Was that my phone?

Holy cow, it was 4:30 in the morning, who was really calling RIGHT THEN?

“What, Mellie?” I answered grumpily, hating her for interrupting my sleep. She was my best friend, but still, it’s 4:30 IN THE MORNING.

“OH MY GOD, YOU ARE NOT GONNA BELIEVE THIS CLAIRE!!!!” she screeched, practically in hysteria of laughing and screaming at the same time.

Oh God, she has these days sometimes.

“What is it?” I asked, still trying to wake myself up. “And what are you doing up right now? It’s fricking MORNING. WHEN PEOPLE SLEEP.”

I heard her scream again and barely acknowledged it. “OH MY GOD. Twitter! Twitter!!! Your story!!!! Holy ing CRAP!”

“Ohkay, just deep breaths. Twitter, my story. Yeah. Go on,” I sighed, not really caring. Just go along with her and pretend you’re listening, and then Mellie’s gonna chill out.

“No, I’m serious Claire! Check your story on AFF! Now!”

Ugh, gosh, I probably just got one more subscriber or something.

I mean, I’ve gone 20 chapters with the same 17 subscribers, since like, 5 months ago…

Logging on AFF, I checked on ‘Key + Justin Bieber; the NEW Keyber’.

I sort of started it as a joke a while ago, because I loved both of them, and I could totally imagine them being lovers.

HAHAHA. Not really. But still, it was really interesting and hilarious to write.

‘New comments! New subscribers!’ the sidebar read.

…But HOLY CRAP.

14,652 SUBSCRIBERS?!?!?!?!?!?

“WHAT THE FUH!!?!?” I screamed into the phone, interrupting Mellie’s screams.

1,664,457 VIEWS…………?!!

Screaming again, I read some of the comments:

“Key brought me here!;)”

“I guess Key loves fanfics…”

“key + justin bieber = FOREVER!”

And there were hundreds of unread messages on my profile.

“How did you get Key to read yours!?”

“I’m so jealous, I can’t believe Key tweeted you!”

“What is this , Justin Bieber and Key?!”

………………………………..

FML.

“OH. MY. GOD.” I hung up on Mellie. Cold dread and excitement both filled my body.

 Key’s Twitter clearly said, “I am in love with this fanfic<3 please support and read.” And the link to my story was posted.

He READ MY STORY.

Along with the 14,652 other people!

I hit my head, wondering if it was a dream…

Breathing in, I looked through more of the retweets of everyone and saw that MY STORY was #1 trending.

I checked CNN.com when I saw someone left me a message to check it out.

The headline read:

“Justin Bieber really is gay? Who is this mystery ‘Key’? And who is the writer of this scandal?”

F.

M.

L.

-

JUSTIN BIEBER

“Woah, woah, woah, WHAT?” I shouted while watching the 9 o’clock CNN news.

A man in a crisp suit was turning back and looking at a picture of me, and a cropped in photo of a random Asian guy.

“Haha, so Linda, hahaha,” he laughed, trying to stifle them with the other reporter lady who was red in the face from laughing. “Justin Bieber; is he really gay?”

“Well, apparently this scandal blew up when the Korean pop singer, ‘Key’, from boy group SHINee, posted a link to a fanfiction story involving him and Justin Bieber…”

They both started cracking up.

What the HECK?

-

BAHAHAHA JUST THE IDEA OF THIS STORY MAKES ME HAPPY.

sorry it took me so long to write this! T_T I have no excuse. i'm a lazy bum. but i love this, it just cheers me up a ton ahahah.

This story's only gonna be around 5 chapters long, but i hope you enjoy anyway!

loveee<3