Tolerating

Don't worry you're in our hands

Marks 4 months of Onew's pregnancy. Somehow its becoming a little visible for the baby bump to appear. Onew blushed as he sighted the tiny baby bump on his tummy but Minho will always leaned closer to Onew and rubbed it. But one thing for sure, Onew's mood has been going ups and downs. Those times where Onew will raised his voice for no apparent reason and those times where he will just cry in front of s when they don't hear him out. They have to tolerate. They have to. This is part of someone undergoing pregnancy stage. Minho will always call his mum if he can't take it anymore but will always be advised to be patient. Minho understood. He countdown himself saying only left 5 months more to due date and they baby will be out. SHINee's schedule has been busier than ever and they are not sure if Onew will be able to handle it. Minho worries over this matter but it was Onew himself who wants to still continue to perform and such. 

"Do you know it will harm your health if you do not get enough rest bby?" Minho looking worried to his pregnant boyfriend.

"I know. Don't worry. I know what I'm doing." Onew gives a little smile to Minho.

It wasn't until at the end of the day Onew will always feel weak and tired due to every schedules they had during the day and normally for him to be sleeping soundly in the car. But now every morning, Key whom often woke up first will always noticed Onew proceeding to the toilet as quickly as possible and to find out that he is throwing up, worries Key a lot. 

"You know, Onew hyung would always throw up every morning and I think you should take care of him more now. Wake up when he wakes up." Key lectured Minho for a bit. 

Minho sighed and nodded. Yes Minho is a heavy sleeper and would always be the last to wake up but now he have to adjust his sleeping habits to wake up the same as Onew. Its quite a tough one for Minho but he'll somehow manage it. Jonghyun who were always watched Onew from afar notices that things have changed eversince his pregnancy is 4 months now. The behaviour and all.

"You know he's already reached 2nd trimester? So pay more attention to him." Jonghyun talked to Minho suddenly at the venue for one of their schedules.

Minho couldn't understand at first until Jonghyun explained it to him. Minho nodded as Jonghyun patted his shoulder and getting ready for their performance. Minho looked out for Onew who was busy adjusting his mic and hugged him by Onew's surprise. Onew looked up to Minho and questioned him why. Minho just smile and said I love you to Onew. Onew smiled and replied the same too. When performance ended, they all did the usuals, bowed to the staffs and all. It was until when they came out to walked towards their van, a group of fans shouted. They must have noticed the bump on Onew's tummy while he's performing.

"Onew are you pregnant?!" Some fans shouted.

Onew who was walking with Minho heard it and soon lowered down his head. Minho also heard it and hold Onew's arm to guide him faster to the van. Jonghyun, Key and Taemin followed them behind and just smiled to fans whose asking them too. Inside the van, Minho hugged Onew tightly. It wasn't very long until Onew shed some tears. The others gave their comfort to Onew too. 

"I don't think I can handle this..." Onew choking some words while sobbing.

"Don't say that baby. You have to go through this. We will. Together." Minho stopped Onew.

"Yes hyung, whatever it is, you'll have to keep the baby." Key jumped in.

When arriving at their dorm, not long after they got out from their van. Onew started to act weird and Minho notices. Jonghyun, Key and Taemin stops and looked at Onew too. Onew who's breathing suddenly went heavy stops and hold Minho's wrist tightly. Minho asked profusely what is wrong with him.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?! Answer me baby!" Minho panicked.

It was a few seconds after Onew collapsed into Minho's arms. The managers who came in just seconds demanded Minho to carry him to the dorm fast. Minho did what was told and when they're at their dorm, Key wiped off the sweats coming out from Onew's forehead. Minho called the doctor and asked about what just happened. The doctor said its a normal symptoms that don't need to be worried about. 

"He just need plenty of rest." The doctor concluded.

Minho understood and went to see his lover. He caressed Onew's forehead to his hair and lie next to him until he wakes up.


Another update! So how was it? I hope it makes sense. I'm kinda worried that it wouldn't. Anyway yeah I've recovered from my flu. Pheww!~ Anyway, merry christmas to all of you who's celebrating it :)
Don't forget to comment below and also subscribe!~ <3