Its okay

Don't worry you're in our hands

After the confession have been done. Now its time for them to really concentrate on their hyung. Its mostly what everybody have said, shower their love towards Onew. They understood though. So its like any other morning, woke up, washed up, ate breakfast and head for their planned schedule. Everybody now keeps an eye to their hyung when walking. 

"Guys, don't be so obvious." Onew looked at them.

"You know you're one clumsy hyung, so we can't help but to look out for you." Key blurted out.

Onew sighed but shows a tiny smile. He appreciated the care they give for him. Even the managers now paid attention to Onew the most. Bought him food that he wants and always listens to him whenever he's talking or complaining. Especially Taemin who's been touching Onew's tummy just to feel the difference and will snapped away by Jonghyun. Taemin will always pouts and say its fun. Onew will just laughed it off and say its okay to touch.

"So now its been 2 months and 8 days. Do you feel tense?" One of the managers asked Onew.

Onew nodded as he rubbed his tummy. His manager patted Onew's shoulder and smiled.

-

Minho's POV

Its been 2 months and weeks old now for Onew's pregnancy and I feel sorry for him. His frequency to the toilet amazed me much. Before this, he's professional at controlling his bladder but now it seems that whenever he wants to pee, he will stomped his feet and begged any of us saying that he needs to pee urgently. In a day its about 4-5 times he is going to the toilet just to pee. 

"Like this, I have to bring a bedpan or urinal for you yeobo." I joked to Onew hyung.

He frowned and punched me at my arm. I laughed and  hugged him tighter. I think my love for Onew hyung has increased since I know that he's pregnant. Our baby. I mean I know its rare but hey, I'm going to be a father soon! But there's one thing, I can't help but to worry for hyung. His nausea is really uncontrollable and unexpected. He can anytime comes to me and say he will feel like vomiting and its not a funny situation for me because he do mean it. By then, I will prepare some plastic or paper bag for him to throw up or not bring him as quickly as possible to the nearest toilet or drain. I can't help but to feel pitiful for him. And schedules for Onew hyung now has been becoming a burden. He will always feel tired whenever we just started practising, be it in dancing or singing, he will always complain of tiredness. And therefore I straight away called my mum if all these is normal. She said yes its normal and will give me more details soon. So after a few minutes, mum gave me one long text message right after we hang up. It says;

'Fatigue is another common complaint around the eighth week. His body is expending a lot of energy on the developing fetus. Get him an adequate amount of sleep and take a midday nap, if possible. Also, don't let him take spicy foods as this will make him feel more nauseus. Remember always keep track of what he's eating. Love you, son.'

I was quite surprised by the information given by my mum. And so I saved it and replied thank you with a heart to her. I fully understand now about why Onew hyung has been acting this way. I told the managers if we can give Onew hyung a light schedule as it somehow becoming a burden for hyung at this stage. The managers said they will find a way and take into consideration. For some reason, I feel like doing everything for Onew hyung but I can't. What his is his. He's somemore the leader of the group so his responsibility is much more bigger than any of us. But Onew hyung showed us that he can still do this unless he really can't take it.

"I bet I will give up when this tummy started to weigh heavier than me." Hyung joked.

Ouh I have to tell you that, for food control for Onew hyung is Key's job. I told him no spicy foods and he listens. Whatever Onew hyung craved for, he will buy it but he will change some of the menu. For example, if it contains chilli peppers or whatever, he will order without it. Sometimes hyung will eat unnoticed of the changes. So that's good. But then one day, I heard hyung were crying silently inside our room. 

"Hyung? Hey what's wrong yeobo?" I asked worriedly.

"I-i... I'm scared Minho.." He sobbed.

"Scared of?" I asked again.

"I don't know. Everything throughout this pregnancy I guess?" He snuggled closer to me.

I hugged him and say its time for him to sleep. I promised to take care of him and go through all the ups and downs together with him. I saw him smiling a bit after I said that and put him to sleep. I placed my hand at his tummy and rubbed it. Though I can't feel anything at the moment but I'm sure our baby will be a beautiful or handsome one. To be honest I can't wait.


Not a very exciting chapter. So sorry :( I'm not in my best condition today as I'm having flu. Thanks to the rain I got caught in yesterday. Anyway hope you'll like it though its nothing. But I love the Onho moments :P
And to those who are curious where am I from, I am from Singapore :) Heh :)
 So thank you new subscribers! And also to those who commented. Yes I will reply any questions if you asked me :) So please please comment below :) Thank you! <3