Confession time

Don't worry you're in our hands

 

A month has passed and Onew has been less in communicating with the SHINee members but has a high demand of weird food craving for example; honey boneless chicken, fried seashells, chinese foods etc. One of them which is Minho would always take up his request in buying the food he wanted. 

"Hyung, its been 2 months now. Are you feeling okay?" Key asked.

Onew nodded and snuggled up in his bed. They carried on their activities as per normal without anyone noticing any changes from Onew. SHINee has yet to tell their manager and Onew's parent, ouh and also including Minho's parents as he's the father of the child. They looked at each other, silently signaling when-to-tell-the-truth look and so one day Minho take the initiative to call the managers, his parents and Onew's parents to come down at their dorm for a short meeting. Once all arrived, Minho bring forward Onew to sit at the centre with him.

"So we have something to confess to all of you. And I hope all of you will take it positively." Minho started off politely.

"Carry on Minho-sshi." Minho's father responsed.

Minho takes a deep breath and hold Onew's hand tightly. Onew looked at his parents and then looked at Minho. He nodded at Minho as a sign to continue. SHINee members looking at them nervously.

"First of all, we would like to apologised to our parents as this is something we would not have expected it to happen. Secondly, I didn't mean to make it happen. So now I would let Onew hyung say it out. Hyung.." Minho turned to Onew.

"I-i am...2 months pregnant now... I am sorry." Onew looked down.

Both of Minho's and Onew's parents widened their eyes in disbelief. Even their managers gasped their mouth open. Suddenly Minho's parents stood up and dragged Minho with them and directly faced Onew's parents.

"Now bow you idiot!" Minho's dad raged.

Indeed they bowed 90 degrees towards Onew's parents. Mr and Mrs Lee stood up and witheld them from bowing. 

"No no its okay. This isn't something we will get angry off. I mean look at the bright side, we're gonna have a grandchild." Mrs Lee smiled to them.

Minho feelling rather relieved and so as Onew. SHINee members smiled. Onew's parents stepped forward to hug their son and said congratulations.

"Appa, umma, aren't you both supposed to be mad at me or something? I mean I'm a male and male shouldn't-" Onew being cut off.

"I don't mind son. As long its a gift from God, I will gladly accept it." Mr Lee assured.

"Yes and please take care of yourself. Don't do anything vigorous once it starts to get big." Mrs Lee placing her hand at Onew's tummy.

"I won't umma." Onew understood.

While Minho's parents gave a lecture to his son, their managers called upon the rest of SHINee to see them. Jonghyun,Key and Taemin knew that they're going to be questioned. So they have prepared themselves for the worse.

"So do you know all of this?" One of the managers asked.

"Err-yeah." 3 of them replied.

After a few hard and tensed questions from the managers, suddenly they gave a big grin. The 3 of them looked at their managers weirdly. What's with that grin? 

"We're gonna have a new SHINee member!" They laughed.

Meanwhile,

"You have to take care of him very carefully. Meet his needs, pamper him with your love, don't let him do difficult things, feed him and the baby inside with a lot of nutrients." Minho's mum lectured him.

"Yes mum I got it. I won't let you, dad and Onew hyung down." Minho understood.

Minho's dad, Mr Choi, patted his son's shoulder as a sign that he trusted Minho on this. Its more like make-me-proud gesture. Minho nodded and smile.


Quite short update but yeah finally all of them knew! hahahaha! Hope its getting interesting, if not, I have to do something about it. And thanks for the comments and new subscribers :)
Feel free to post anything on my wall :) And I hope any of you will spread this fanfic to others. Much much appreciated if you do! THANK YOU!! <3