The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

I'm so sorry for leaving this unattended, but well, what matters most is that I'm back now. yay. have fun reading.

 

-----------------

 

Leeteuk did his best to blend in with Yesung's absurdly wealthy family, where his father was always away in business trips and his mother busying herself with the wedding preparations. Yesung's cousin, Heechul, was also extremely strange, his exotic beauty giving him an intimidating feel. The first time they met, Leeteuk had completely mistaken Heechul for a girl (though you can't blame him, what with the long hair and slim body). He had stared at the gorgeous male for a total of thirty seconds before he glanced towards Yesung in alarm, unsure of what to do. 

"I'm his flipping cousin, dude." Heechul had snorted, pushing himself in with the elegance of a whale. His luggages were piled up behind him and a male called Hankyung had wheeled them in. Yesung had blinked in confusion before he gave a reassuring squeeze to Leeteuk's shoulder, guiding the both of them in to tail after Heechul.

"So you're getting married?" The male had remarked off-handedly, raising a brow when Yesung just smiled in agreement. His eyes scrutinised Leeteuk's entire body before he scoffed, turning back around to shove the door open to his room.

"He doesn't have an ." Heechul commented snidely, spinning around again to give Leeteuk a demeaning stare. Yesung shrugged indifferently before he looped his arms around Leeteuks waist, pressing their bodies against each other.

"Well, or none, I love him all the same." He confessed sincerely, leaning over to give Leeteuk a small peck on the cheek. A red hue tinted his cheeks, and he rested his arms over Yesung's, leaning back even more into the inviting warmth.

"Sure, sure. I always knew your standards were somewhat weird." Heechul muttered, plonking himself down on the silk sheets of his grand bed. The walls of the room were painted a stunning red, with floral patterns decorating the corners artfully. It seemed to be specially tailored, and Leeteuk wondered if it was according to Heechul's demands.

"Leave me alone. I'm sure you have a lot of things to do." Heechul dismissed, nodding for Yesung to get out. However, when Leeteuk made a move to escape the creepily intimidating male, he was called back by a whistle, the only comfort he had was a small smile directed to him from Yesung. His hands clenched slightly as he turned around, trying his best to seem nonchalently and failing when Heechul just rolled his eyes.

"So, do you love him?" He asked seriously, crossing his ridiculously long legs over one another. Leeteuk blinked for a moment before he nodded, approaching the male cautiously.

"I do."

"And you're fine with getting married to him and commiting your entire life to his?" Heechul inquired sternly, causing Leeteuk to freeze in his footsteps.

"Yes, I'm fine with that." He mumbled, and finally sat down when Heechul impatiently gestured for him to scoot onto a sofa.

"I can't decide whether you're just plain naive or stupid." Heechul remarked bluntly, observing his cuticles with interest as he uncrossed his legs.

"What's so stupid with marrying the guy that you're in love with?" Leeteuk snapped, finally getting tired of this meaningless conversation. Heechul glanced up with a raised brow before he gazed back down at his lap, a ghost of a smile playing on his lips. 

"Because you've probably never experienced love before, and marrying so quickly when you haven't even finished your studies is rash and idiotic." He explained, his tone slightly less sarcastic and a lot more gentle. Leeteuk stared at him for a few seconds before he sighed and glanced away, his heart torn in indecision.

"Maybe I wouldn't be so rash if I wasn't pregnant." He muttered, and kept his gaze on the floor even when Heechul's mouth hung agape from disbelief.

"I'm pretty sure you're a guy." Heechul remarked in puzzlement, and Leeteuk bit back a sigh, choosing instead to examine his long fingers.

"I am one, which makes it all the more horrifying." He explained softly, finally glancing back up with resignation. "This is why I need to get married to Yesung now, since I'm not going to father a child all by myself. And besides, Yesung's the only stable block in my life right now. Without him, I don't think I could cope." Leeteuk continued, nodding when Heechul's eyes lit up in understanding. There was a soft silence before Heechul cleared his throat, standing up and indicating for Leeteuk to do the same.

"I was almost forced into a marriage once, but thankfully I didn't bow down to my parents but ran away instead." Heechul stated suddenly as he walked Leeteuk over to the door, and the male glanced up in surprise, trying to piece together the fact that Heechul might've been married to a girl (that he'll no doubt be prettier than). 

"What did you do when you ran away?" Leeteuk asked when they reached the heavily ornamented door, and Heechul looked over, a nostalgic shine glinting in his eyes.

"I turned into a transvesite to piss my parents off and got engaged to the best man on earth." Heechul said, his gaze flitting over to Hankyung who stood at a corner before he glanced back at Leeteuk, nodding for him to get out of the room.

"I wish you the best in your marriage. No doubt, Yesung will love you with every fibre in his body." Heechul assured, resting a hand on Leeteuk's shoulder before he pushed the male out, easing his door shut slowly. There was barely anyone in the house, and Leeteuk was just about to escape the confines of this magnificent area and call Hyorin up when Yesung's mother suddenly hurried in.

"Oh, there you are dear. We need to get the rings for tomorrow before you do a final fitting for the wedding dress." She explained quickly, pushing him over to the garage where sleek and beautiful cars were parked. A chauffeur greeted them charmingly before he opened the door to a limosine, ushering them in. There was a temporary silence as Yesung's mother swiped at her phone, no doubt confirming last-minute reservations and whatnot. Leeteuk found himself leaning close to the window, his eyes wide with awe as he glanced out of the tinted glass, the vast scenery surrounding the Kim's residency not failing to wow him again.

It felt like just a few minutes (but in fact was an hour) when they reached the jewelry shop, and Yesung's mother guided him in graciously, a polite smile on her face as she accepted the greetings from the sales girls. An old man was waiting for them, his face foreign and lined with wrinkles as he greeted Yesung's mother with pecks to the cheeks. Must be a French, Leeteuk mused, accepting the kisses as well.

"Well, I have hand-crafted the rings and I hope they are up to your expectations." He commented jovially, leading them into a dark and enclosed room where the lights were adjusted to just a dim glow. The carpet beneath Leeteuk's flats was velvet and the entire place smelled expensive. The man slowly moved over to a cabinet and pulled out a silken box, which opened to reveal two beautiful and matching rings. One was intricately carved to just a slim wisp of white gold, with tiny miniature wings glinting at the side. The other was simple and masculine, with just a deep ridge setted in the middle. 

Leeteuk's eyes were glittering when he lifted the box up, and upon a tap on his shoulder, he turned around, his gaze meeting Yesung's mother's.

"This is my gift to you." She whispered and smiled when Leeteuk nodded gratefully, apparently stunned til the point of speechlessness.

"Thank you."He finally croaked out after a while, his voice hoarse.

"No problem."

 

----------------

 

next chapter will be the last. bye.