The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man-Leeteuk POV

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

Okay, first things first, I wanna apologise for the terrible wait for this fic. I know y'all now are probably waiting for me with knives and pitchforks but I still want to ask for your forgiveness. 

Please? 

Thankyu anyways for waiting patiently and I apologise if my latest chapter would be a disappointment.

So long peeps~

---------

. . .

I had no idea that Yesung would have brought me to his parents' house. If I had known, I'd probably refuse to budge from the classroom.

It had seem normal at first, what with Yesung bringing me to a gorgeous park where an even more gorgeous car waited for us. It was a sleek black Porsche and my jaw had dropped at the first sight of it.

"Oh my god. Is that your car?" I gasped in part delight and part disbelief, my mind refusing to acknowledge that my pseudo or not boyfriend was rich.

But that was just the beginning.

Driving with the air of an experienced professional, he eventually came to a stop at a sweet-looking hut that looked out to the sea.

"Ooh, do you live there? Its so cute!" I had squealed, completely ignoring the weird looks he was giving me.

"That's not my house, idiot. This is."

Following his extended finger, my eyes nearly popped out of its sockets when I saw the humongous castle that he was pointing too. It towered over me majestically and the design seemed Victorian. The pillars were cream white and surrounding the gigantic mansion was a sparkling lake that had me captivated (Donghae would probably transform into a fish and dive in without ever emerging).

"You live in that?" I exclaimed, pinching myself to see if I had been into one of those princess-dreams-hallucinations (I've been having several recently; not sure if it was due to the child in my body).

Yesung nodded, his face seemingly indifferent to the splendor of his house (if I can call it that) before he gestured for me to get back into the car. He drove swiftly to the silver gates that guarded the mansion and pressed some kind of passcode before driving in slowly.

I observed the magnificent fountain in the middle of the driveway before turning my head to gawk at the large garden that splayed out endlessly.

Goodness, my baby's gonna be a rich kid.

"Like what you see?" Yesung inquired, smirking when I started blushing due to the suggestive meanings of his sentence.

"Its alright, I guess." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest in indignance.

Finally, after a few minutes of driving through the maze of fountains and greenery, we reached the stupendously huge building that Yesung named as his house.

 It was probably larger than Singapore and thats probably an understatement since Singapore's so small.

"Oh my gosh." I whispered under my breath, my mind trying to take in the fact that the guy I slept with was so ing filthy rich when suddenly, an immaculately dressed chauffeur opened my door for me to step out.

 I thanked him before gazing at Yesung who motioned for me to walk towards the door.

"Oh darling Yesung! Have you brought a friend?" I spun around and slowly came face to face with a beautiful and breath-takingly gorgeous lady.

I see where Yesung's genes came from now.

"Mom." Yesung forced out, his tone making it clear that he wasn't pleased with the unexpected arrival of his mother.

"Yes, son?" She smiled back, her tone dropping down several octaves to match his deadly one.

Oh my gosh. They are ing similar.

I am so ing dead.

---------

jehay.jpg

Okay it looks something like that but bigger I guess. And with the driveway.

If I find somthing better, I'll post it up later.

Saranghae,

Evangeline^^