The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

After emptying my contents into the cubicle's bowl, I straightened my back and squeezed my eyes shut in exhaustion. It really , having to choose between protecting your own flesh and blood and wanting back your teenage life.

For me, I chose to protect my child and look where I am now, puking in a toilet where no one would ever guess about my situation.

"Are you alright?" A feminine voice alerted me to the female head of the singing club.

Hyorin.

The male agoniser that stole every man's heart just by winking prettily.

She didn't steal my heart though.

"Yeah...I'm fine, I guess." I replied, forcing on a weak smile. She didn't buy it though. Striding closer, she placed a hand on my forehead before frowning.

"You're burning."

My eyes widened in alarm.

Can fever affect pregnancy,  I thought,my brows mashing together.

"Pregnancy?" Hyorin questioned, her lips pursed in confusement. I franctically shook my head, mentally palming my face for thinking aloud.

"Are you a cross-dresser?" She hissed, glancing around as though searching for any eavesdropper, though I'm sure that no one would want to eavesdrop on my conversation.

"I'm not!" I shrieked, my voice raised a notch higher.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU PREGNANT?" She screamed back, causing me to flinch. The stress and frustration pent up in me blurred my rationality, causing me to blurt out what was in my mind.

"I don't know." I whispered, sinking to the ground as tears that had been kept deep in my heart welled up in my eyes.

"I don't know." I whispered once again, sobbing silently. In the midst of everything, I felt warm, comforting arms wrapped around me, rendering me speechless.

This was the first embrace that I allowed myself to have ever since I found out about my pregnancy.

Crying even harder, I curled up into a ball and relished the comfort the hug brought until the tears finally ended.

"You better?" Hyorin cooed as she smiled down at me, her face full of warmth and compassion. Nodding, I unwrapped her arms from my body before looking down awkwardly.

"What are you even doing in the boy's bathroom?" I blurted out before cussing myself for my bluntness.

"I'm here to help search for my friend's underwear."

The ?

Glancing up, I stared at Hyorin in amazement before gazing down at the floor again.

She's weird.

"She and her boyfriend were doing something here and they got a little too carried away and since then, she couldn't find her silk and cause'she's embarrassed about coming in here to get her unsightly , she sent her big umma to get it for her. Ridiculous, right?" Hyorin explained before standing up and brushing off imaginary dust from her pleated skirts.

Feeling obliged to help, I got up and started around one of the cubicles, peering around cautiously before spotting a red, torn that hung off the flush system.

Oh my god.

That is gross.

Wincing, I tentatively pinched the fabric in my fingers before shouting to Hyorin that I had found it.

"Found what?" I spun around to tell Hyorin that I had helped her find the when my heart stopped.

Because, right there in front of me was my crush, Yesung.

His eyes widened when he saw what I was holding.

"Didn't know you were into that kind of stuff.....-" He paused, clearing his throat in embarrassment before continuing.

"Anyways, I just came to tell you that you're spending way too much time in the bathroom."

"Says who?" I retorted back, the childish streak in me showing.

"Says teacher." Yesung replied casually, grinning as he saw my incredulous expression.

That grin pretty much slipped away when Hyorin came out of one of the cubicles, her hair messed up and all, panting as though she just ran a marathon. Or did something much worse.

.

"Look, its not what you think." I tried, failing when Yesung started to stalk out of the toilet.

"Wait!" I shouted, bounding off after him, my heart pounding with fear of losing my crush. And my soon-to-be husband.

"What do you want now?" Yesung snapped, his back facing me as his hands shook with anger.

 "I tried my best to win your heart but it seems like you're not interested." Yesung whispered. He sounded tired. Like as though he'd just been through hell. Like as though he was the only one suffering.

White-hot rage filled me as I realised the unfairness and I stalked over to him and slapped his back with as much strength as I could muster.

"Kim Joongwoon. You. Are. A. Jerk. I hate you."

 Yesung turned sloowly and eventually faced me, his eyes flared up in anger. It frightened me of how scary he could look but I didn't let the fear show. Instead, I glared levelly into his eyes, straightening my posture before uttering the three words that I hoped would rattle him.

"I am pregnant."

"What?" Yesung yelled, staring at me as though I was insane. But I wasn't finished.

"And you're the father."

-----------

Hey guise...I'm sorry for leaving you for so long but.....hope you enjoy my update!!!

Saranghae,

Evangeline^^

P.S I had edited it so its longer and better (hopefully).