The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

It was an unofficial thing between Leeteuk and Yesung.

On one hand were the rough kisses that Yesung occasionally threw onto Leeteuk and on the other hand was the fact that Yesung had not announced to the whole world that Leeteuk was his soon-to-be wife.

Okay, maybe that was a little far.

Still.

Pouting, Leeteuk turned away from Yesung's repeated attempts to get him to look over and started a conversation with Hyorin (they had become close friends after the bathroom incident).

"So, how's your sister and her boyfriend?" Leeteuk asked, smiling as Hyorin groaned in frustration.

"They're so on and off. One moment they're all lovey-dovey that it makes me puke and the next thing you know, they're fighting like as though one of them killed off the other's pet." The lovely girl lamented, throwing her arms up in depair.

"Well, at least they aren't like you and Yesung." Hyorin added, gazing at Yesung thoughtfully.

"W..What do you mean?" Leeteuk asked, biting his lips as he worried over his and Yesung's relationship.

"I mean, your between each other is killing me! Why don't you guys just get it on again?" Hyorin said, exasperated. 

"I'm ing pregnant and you want me to get it on?" Leeteuk hissed, making sure that his voice did not exceed the loudness limit.

He had no intention of letting the class know about his situation.

Suddenly, a shadow hovered over him and Leeteuk glanced up, finding himself staring at the gorgeous face and equally gorgeous body of Kim Joongwoon.

Aka Yesung.

"What are you doing here?" Leeteuk questioned, certain that his voice was coming out all squeaky and ruining his cool look.

Not that he had one in the first place.

"What does it look like?" Yesung smirked, his gaze trailing up and down Leeteuk in a way a predator watches its prey.

"If you want another kiss, you can just save your effort because I'm not giving it to you." Leeteuk stated stubbornly, crossing his arms over his chest in indignance.

"Who said I needed you to give it to me?" Yesung whispered, sending shivers down Leeteuk's back.

"And besides, I'm not looking for a kiss, honey." Yesung added, causing Leeteuk to gasp at the endearment.

"I'm bringing you somewhere." The god-like male concluded, pulling Leeteuk up to his feet with his strong arms.

"Where?" Leeteuk cried as he felt himself being led out of the classroom, his feet not really protesting like he wished they would.

"Oh, you'll know soon enough."

----------

This is my third update for today!

*Phew*

Anyways, hope you like them all!

Ciaos, chingus!

Saranghae,

Evangeline^^