The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

It turns out that wedding preparations were far from easy, Leeteuk realised as his alarm rang for yet another meeting with Mrs Kim. Aka Yesung's retarded and crazy mother.

At first, when they announced their wedding plans and the baby Leeteuk was carrying, the lady had seemed incredibly understanding and nice, saying that they should get to work immediately and also passing over some pregnancy tips to Leeteuk. But as time passed by, Yesung's mom started showing her true colours, practically firing any person that tried to go against her own wedding plans. She insisted on everything being white (which Leeteuk didn't mind actually), and that Yesung's suit should be pure black. Guests must arrive in either black, navy or denim and anyone who turned up in light or pastel colours would be chased off immediately.

Leeteuk was supposed to wear ten different gowns during the wedding ceremony, and that's not including his very own handmade wedding dress.

His bridesmaid was Hyorin (Leeteuk insisted) and her sister Soyou and Yesung's best man was Kyuhyun, which freaked Leeteuk out terribly (he had been frightened out of his wits when they first met).

The wedding banquet will take place at the garden in their house, after Leeteuk had walked down the aisle in the main hall of the house. He spent several hours trying to get used to stilettos and was also given a make-over. Now, instead of his short brown hair, long caramel locks tumbled down his back and instead of wearing his usual sweaters and faded tight jeans, he was forced to wear tight hotpants and loose white shirts that were almost translucent.

Sliding out of his bed, Leeteuk felt around for his jeans shorts that reached above mid-thighs and the pale yellow shirt that had pretty butterfly sleeves when suddenly, his phone rang.

"Hello?" He whispered hoarsely, his eyes still struggling to stay open as he wrestled his slim legs into the shorts.

"Yo, baby." The familiar deep voice of Yesung greeted back, instantly waking Leeteuk up from his sleepy state.

"What's up?" He said, shrugging on his shirt before padding over to his bathroom to wash his face.

"Just wanted to hear your voice before we face that crazy woman." Yesung cooed, causing Leeteuk to chuckle. He knew full well that "that crazy woman" was Yesung's mom.

"You're so cheesy." Leeteuk whined as he cleaned his face, staring at his reflection for a while before exiting his house. He could pass well for a girl right now.

"You like it, don't you?" Yesung replied, causing Leeteuk to roll his eyes.

"Anyways, just turn around." Yesung continued and doing as he said, Leeteuk spun one hundred and eighty degrees, his eyes widening in surprise when he saw his fiance leaning against a brand new ferrari, his phone in his hand as he smiled sweetly.

"Get in, honey." The male whispered, chuckling when Leeteuk smacked his arm painfully.

"Don't call me honey." Leeteuk hissed before hopping onto the designer seats that gleamed expensively. One thing he still couldn't get used to was the way Yesung spent his money, buying a new car almost every month. 

Oh well, at least his son would have plenty of cars to pass his driving lessons.

"So, how's your mom coping?" Yesung asked, refering to the time when Leeteuk had decided to tell his mom about his wedding and pregnancy.

"Oh, she just keeps brewing tonic drinks for me." Leeteuk replied, wincing inwardly as he recalled the ginseng that he had downed the night before.

"That sounds sweet." Yesung commented, smiling when Leeteuk stared at him in disbelief.

"At least that way you know our son would be extremely healthy." He added, effectively shutting Leeteuk up from getting into another one of his rants.

And the kiss after that effectively shut Leeteuk up for the entire car ride.

 

---------------------