Final

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

so i've basically been awol, and i would've stayed that way if i hadn't promised you guys that i would finish this. hope you all enjoy this, and i'm really glad that you've all stayed with this all the way. thank you!

 

-----------

 

It's the day everyone had been waiting for. Leeteuk shifts nervously in his room, his body strapped in a dress that seemed a little too tight. Yesung wasn't allowed to see him (for some sort of weird tradition) and Leeteuk wishes that he could just take a break and fly back into his lover's arms. There's a knock on the door, and upon opening it, Leeteuk is greeted with the sight of Hyorin, confident and stunning as per usual.

"Hey, how're you doing?" She asks, smiling knowingly when Leeteuk gives her an agonised expression.

"I don't think I can feel my feet." He laments, and pouts when she just brushes past him, ignoring his whining.

"You just need to get past this day. How hard can that be?" She retorts, and Leeteuk sighs, averting his gaze to the ground. How hard can that be indeed?

 

-

 

Leeteuk feels like his arms might give way by the time he shakes the hundredth guest's hand. Who knew how many more were there? Yesung is, afterall, a very influential son of a very influential man. Thankfully, Yesung's mom had stayed by his side the whole time, keeping a hand on the small of his back just in case. Heechul had arrived early and grabbed a seat in the front, saying something about wanting to have a good view of the two of them kissing. Whatever.

A man comes forward, shaking Leeteuk's hands enthusiastically.

"My," He says heartily, and Leeteuk wants to remind him that normal people shake a hand only once, "if it isn't darling Yesung's wife. You look wonderful, sweetheart." Leeteuk smiles, before he diverts his attention away. Many people had mistaken him for a girl, though he couldn't blame them. His appearance definitely screamed more girl than guy. Yesung's mom gives him a reassuring smile, guiding him towards the dressing room to change into the umpteenth dress for the day.

Leeteuk just wishes for this to be over.

 

-

 

"Hey, beautiful." Yesung's familiar voice flits past him and Leeteuk spins around, a genuine smile breaking across his features.

"Hey yourself." Leeteuk teases, letting Yesung gather him into his arms.

"How are you coping?" The male mumbles into his ear, blinking when Leeteuk sighs.

"There's so many people. I - I'm freaked." He says and gasps when Yesung lifts him up, placing him on the table. There's a profound look in the other's eyes, causing his heart to skip a beat.

"We could skip this. We can run away, I don't mind." Yesung whispers, smiling when Leeteuk casts him an incredulous look.

"Your family will kill us."

"You're marrying me, not my family." Yesung retaliates, and Leeteuk swallows the lump in his throat, his hands hesitantly threading around the male's neck.

"I won't do that. It's irresponsible." He says in the end, and just when Yesung is about to protest, Leeteuk cuts him off with a peck to his lips.

"Trust me, I can do this."

 

-

 

When the time comes for Leeteuk to walk down the aisle, he's led down by his tearing dad, right into the arms of Yesung who smiles lovingly at him. Somewhere in the audience, Heechul whoops. Hyorin wipes some tears from her eyes as she stands to one corner, watching how Yesung and Leeteuk look into each other's eyes.

"Will you take this man as your wedded partner, through thick or thin, and love him till eternity?" The minister asks, and Yesung nods, whispering a soft I do. Leeteuk says the same when it's his turn, and they exchange their rings, oblivious to a smirking Kyuhyun.

"You may now kiss the bri - groom." The minister says, blinking in confusion. Yesung grins and pulls Leeteuk closer, capturing his lips with an intensity that melted everyone's hearts. They stay locked together for a while more, before Kyuhyun clears his throat and breaks them apart. And then off they were, to their honeymoon venue, with both their parents waving them off.

Looking into Yesung's eyes as they took the car together, Leeteuk feels that, despite everything, this is probably the best decision he's ever made in his entire life (other than the one-night-stand).

 

--------------

 

THE END /pops champagne/ thank you all again for still staying with this, i'll have you know that i enjoyed writing this fic very much.