Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

"I've brought my boyfriend, Leeteuk, to meet you." Yesung said, his voice oozing artificial sweetness that made Leeteuk wince. He could probably get a tooth-ache from the tangible sugary-ness.

"Oh really? Your boyfriend huh?" Yesung's mom replied with the same sickening tone, an equally phony smile curving stiffly onto her features.

"Well then, make yourselves at home." She continued, her eyes softening as she turned to Leeteuk.

"We were fine before you showed up." Yesung suddenly snapped, losing his pretense as he morphed into something more alike to tiger that was about to pounce. His mom's expression hardened and she pursed her lips in annoyance before stalking off, apparently disgarding her fake facade as she paused to glare at her son.

Yesung rolled his eyes sarcastically before grabbing Leeteuk's hand and pulling him to a more secluded area.

"Sorry bout my mom. She's a nightmare." Yesung apologised, giving an abashed grin as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

You are too, Leeteuk thought but decided to keep that to himself as he smiled back.

"I'm fine with her. I just hope that she weren't be too turned off by the fact that I'm pregnant with your baby." Leeteuk said, sighing as he gazed off into the huge garden broodingly. It felt almost natural when Yesung's arms wrapped around him from the back.

"I won't let her get to you. She's crazy and I don't want you to ever have to face her." Yesung murmured into the back of his neck, causing his hair to stand on ends as he felt the electricity coarsing between them.

"Yesung, I - " Leeteuk started, his eyes widening in surprise when the male crashed their lips together, almost as though he was desperate for something. his bottom lip teasingly, Yesung pulled away and stepped back, chuckling when Leeteuk stared at him dazedly.

"There's actually a reason why I brought you to my house." Yesung explained, reaching out to hold onto Leeteuk's delicate wrist.

"I wanted to let you know that I will not give up on you or our baby. I also want you to know that I've noticed you ever since we began high school and that night in bed with you was possibly the best thing that ever happened to me. I felt so lucky to be the object of your fantasies," Yesung paused to peck Leeteuk's lips before continuing, "and I love you so ing much."

That drew a gasp from Leeteuk as he felt himself being blown away by the heartfelt confession. Unconsciously, tears began pooling at his eyes and it was only when Yesung kissed the tears away that he felt the love and affection the male was showering him with now and possibly many years to come later on.  Leaning closer, Yesung connected their mouths again and this time, Leeteuk responded with as much passion as the other was giving.

"I love you too, Kim Joongwoon." Leeteuk said breathlessly when they broke away from their passionate lip-locking session. Yesung nodded with a small smile before he stepped backwards again, this time reaching into his pocket as though finding something.

"What are you doing?" Leeteuk asked curiously, his knees going weak when Yesung suddenly knelt in front of him. The male pulled out a black velvet box and opened it, revealing a simple white gold band that was decorated with small diamonds and was intricately carved with inscriptions.

"I didn't know what ring to get you so I just trusted my instincts. Its alright, right?" Yesung asked softly, smiling when he saw Leeteuk nod with much difficulty.

"This might come across too soon since we barely know each other and we've only been dating officially for a few days, but knowing the fact that you're pregnant and a swelling tummy won't look good in a wedding dress, I decided to just get on with it. Since I already know that you are the first and last person that I will ever love with all my heart." Yesung said earnestly, sincerity shining in his eyes as he reached up to take one hand of Leeteuk's into his.

"Will you marry me?"

Silence ensued as Leeteuk struggled to comprehend what was happening. He knew he loved Yesung since day one of high school (he's just that much of a romantic fool) and he knew the male loved him back dearly too. He could see it with his own eyes. Tracing Yesung's features with an affectionate gaze, Leeteuk nodded almost confidently as he held out his ring finger for the male to place the ring on. The cool band felt right on his finger and Leeteuk figured that he would probably not take it off til his body was laid in his deathbed.

That thought was so horribly morbid that Leeteuk found himself dismissing it with a shake of his head. Yesung smiled in amusement as he got up, lifting one finger to poke Leeteuk's smooth porcelain cheek.

"So, now that you're engaged to me, how about having our wedding tomorrow?" Yesung joked, laughing heartily when Leeteuk stared at him incredulously.

"You're kidding, right?" The male asked, shaking his head in disbelief when Yesung just grinned.

"We'll have to discuss all this with our parent, and then, we have to register our marriage." Leeteuk said, almost shrieking when Yesung lifted him off the ground easily in bridal-style.

"Sure, sweetheart. We can even go try out some wedding gowns now." Yesung whispered teasingly, chuckling when Leeteuk smacked him painfully on his forearm.

"I think you'll look good in something revealing." Yesung continued, quickly dropping Leeteuk onto the ground and scooting away when the male made a grab for him.

"I hate you so much."

 

----------------

 

Oh my gosh, its been so freaking long since I touched this!! *gasps*

I just want you guise to know that I would never ever give up on this and so I would probably update tomorrow. But don't let up your hopes too high, I'm an unpredictable person afterall. Btws, this story is close to its end and I'm really thankful that all of you had stayed by me and waited for my updates like the sweethearts you all are. So, pat your backs guise, cause' there's no one cooler than you all.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH.

Okays, bye~