The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

My beautiful babies do you have any idea how much I missed you all? /sniffs/ This is one of the last few chapters of this fic and god I feel really emotional right now. Anyways, have fun reading!

 

-------------

 

"That looks amazing, Leeteuk." Yesung's mother cooed, smiling as Leeteuk tugged at the purple gown that stuck to his waist impossibly tightly. He felt ridiculous.

The gown was frilly and long, swooping down to drape over the ground, and was a deep purple colour that glinted under the light. It looked beautiful to be honest, but wearing this now and surviving this for another hour was impossible. He could bearly breathe.

"I think its a little tight, don't you think?" Leeteuk breathed, turning this way and that to show how the dress fitted snugly at his (or lack of) and clinged to his waist like cling wrap.

"Oh no. It looks beautiful. I'll have this then." Yesung's mom gushed, glancing sharply at the sales assistant for her to wrap this up immediately. Leeteuk felt his heart plummet as he gazed once again at the mirror. He looked dumb, considering he was a guy and all. Suddenly, the door to the private shop tinkled and Hyorin stepped in, looking rosy and pretty as she gazed around with a raised brow.

"Hi, Leeteuk. Looking good there." She commented, a hint of sarcarsm in her voice as she plopped down on one of the cushy sofas, shooting a polite smile to Yesung's mom.

Leeteuk gaze a small laugh as he moved over to the wide sweeping range of dresses that decorated the aisles, his lips pursed as he tried to choose another one that would please his amazing mother-in-law.

"Let me help you." Hyorin suddenly offered as she stood up, not minding the sceptical looks Yesung's mom shot her.

"I'm majoring in fashion and design anyways." She added, and that seemed to appease Yesung's mom somehow, for she slowly relaxed back into the chair, her face softening into a more motherly gaze. Hyorin moved around gracefully, turning dresses here and there as she considered her options, wondering if it would be fine if Leeteuk could wear a more revealing dress. 

Not too much though. Yesung wouldn't like that.

Finally emitting a soft sound of approval, Hyorin pulled out a crimson red gown that plunged deeply at the back, while it gently sloped in the front, creating an elegant feel. The dress was long and extravagant, with the upper part tube-like and clingy but slowly widening at the bottom. What's more, it was made of Italian silk, which promised a comfortable wear and no itching.

"Go try it on." Hyorin advised as she flinged it to Leeteuk, watching him glance at the dress with a wary look before disappearing behind the curtains, re-emerging later with a small smile on his face that showed he liked it as well.

The dress hugged his slim frame prettily, but not anything too obscene (which was good since he was a guy) and the deep gushing red contrasted alluringly with his fair skin, giving him an aura of iness and elegance.

"Yesung is so going to drool." Hyorin cooed as she stepped over and tugged at the dress here and there to fit it better.

"God you look like such a bomb." Hyorin squealed and was about to spout off with possibly more comments on how Leeteuk look equivalent to the iest being on earth when there was a small cough behind them, alerting them to the fact that Yesung's mom was still there.

Oh my god.

"You look ravishing Leeteuk." She complimented, smiling genuinely and for the first time ever, Leeteuk saw how beautiful she was, how her smile lit up her face and erased off all of age's doings. She must have been absolutely stunning when she was young.

"Now, I have a meeting soon and must go and since you're in such good hands, I'll be excused for now." She said, touching Leeteuk's face gently for a moment before she slipped off silently. Leeteuk turned towards Hyorin happily and twirled into her arms, giggling when they collasped against the sofas together, his dress getting crumpled for just a second.

"God, this dress is dazzling." Leeteuk breathed as he stood back up, admiring the way it swished against the floor when he moved.

"You're dazzling." Someone said suddenly and Leeteuk turned around, his eyes widening in happiness when he saw Yesung leaning against the doorway ily, his eyes scanning Leeteuk up and down in a way that was loving and ertic at the same time.

"Do you like it?" Leeteuk whispered and Yesung grinned, his eyes crinkling adorably as he moved over, his hands pulling Leeteuk closer to him.

"You look good in anything, to me. And even better without." Yesung said, the last part hushed and dark and Leeteuk rolled his eyes, wondering when did his fiance turned into such a ertic idiot.

"I still have five more gowns to choose, so if you want to wait up, just sit there. If not, you're free to do whatever you like, with your friends or something." Leeteuk said, moving over to the rack of dresses with Hyorin and smiling when Yesung just made himself comfortable on the sofa, his eyes looking at him lovingly.

"It sure is great to have such a loving fiance." Hyorin whispered over and Leeteuk grinned, nodding slowly. It sure is.

 

----------------

 

Five gowns later, Leeteuk shook off a glowing yellow dress that seemed to catch the sun rays when he moved under the windows, the ends glinting like embers from a fire. Yesung was sleeping on the sofa, his face peaceful and cute as he slumbered on silently.

Leeteuk thanked Hyorin profusely while he paid for the gowns with Yesung's mother's credit card, his heart sinking at having to lug all the dresses home to his personal stylist and clothes coordinance crew.

"Are you really that dumb? Just ask for it to be delivered back idiot." Hyorin chided as she glanced at Leeteuk's pouting face.

"But it'll waste money." He lamented and almost screamed when Hyorin tried to hit him with her manicured fingers.

"As if you don't have any to spare." She said, shooting a side-glance to Yesung. Leeteuk pursed his lips in annoyance, deciding on whether or not to heed her words when suddenly Yesung stirred, his eyes blinking sleepily as he looked around in confusion.

"Are we done?" He asked and Leeteuk nodded, his heart warming when Yesung stumbled to his feet, shooting him a slight-apologetic smile.

"Sorry I slept. I was tired." He said and Leeteuk smiled, shaking his head.

"Its okay. It was boring anyways." He said and ignored the offended looks Hyorin shot him.

"Shall we deliver it to your house, Sir?" The shops assistant asked timidly and Yesung nodded, giving her a polite smile before returning his gaze to Leeteuk.

"Shall we go home now?"

 

-------------

 

Erm its really bad I don't like this update but oh well. Hope you guise like it.