The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

Hello everyone in this ing universe.

My name is Leeteuk and I would like to just introduce myself before I continue on with this story. 

You see, I was this normal guy that somehow had mind-blowing with Kim Joongwoon.

Aka Yesung.

Also known as Mr ing Perfect and Awesome Guy.

Anyways, back to the story, after our beautiful intimate session together, I began to realise that what we had was most probably a one-night-stand, despite Yesung's revelations of love that night.

Of course, that hurt me. I had to be threatened by a certain feline friend of mine that he was going to rip off my face with his nails to get my off from my sanctuary, the bed.

However, just as I slowly started to put those feelings and memories behind me, my life just had to be disrupted again from its peaceful cycle.

I started feeling nauseous in the morning and had to make these little 'bathroom trips' every now and then. My friends were completely mystified by my strange behaviour and one nemo-obsessed friend of mine tried to accompany me to the bathroom.

He stopped abruptly once he learnt through the hard way that having vomit hurled at you is not a good thing.

After having several of these worrying puking sessions, I found myself queueing up with many other mentally demented patients at a clinic, my mind throbbing at all the possible diseases that I could have gotten from Yesung.

Not that I regret our love-making.

Uh-uh.

As I tried to calm myself down while the doctor did the full body check-up that I had requested (yes, I am that paranoid), I suddenly found myself fearing the results.

What would I do if I had contacted the AIDS (besides jumping down the nearest building)?

Yet, as I stepped out of that clinic that day, I found myself more pissed than scared.

I was ing pregnant.

I am a guy.

I have a ing .

I do not have a ing or womb.

And I was pregnant.

As angry as I was, I couldn't change the fact that there was another life in me and that the baby was most probably going to be born out into this awful world without a father.

Or a mother.

Whatever.

I could have talked to my mom about this but I didn't want to risk my head getting chopped off or any excessive fussing.

And I absolutely can't tell my friends.

I didn't see how being called a mom or a girl would help my mood.

So, I kinda just resigned to trudging back home in silence and resentment and then dragging out the blow-up picture of Yesung that I might have gotten from his fanclub.

And no,I wasn't going to hug it.

I threw darts at it and then patched up the holes again, cause' I just can't stand him being imperfect.

Everything would have been fine if our teacher hadn't just gone and changed our seats so that I was currently sitting next to my crush since forever.

Kim ing Joongwoon.

-----------

No one's POV:

"Hey." Startled, Leeteuk glanced up and immediately gazed down again to prevent his blush from showing.

What was Yesung doing, greeting him?

"Um...hello?" The god-like male whispered again, tapping Leeteuk's back gently.

"Yes? What do you want?" Leeteuk hissed, trying his best to glare at the perfect male in front of him yet failing pathetically.

"Um...I just wanted to say hi and ask for your number." Yesung explained, staring at Leeteuk with a puzzled expression.

"I thought I gave it to you on th...that night when we...we...-"

"When we had ?" Yesung completed, enunciating each word clearly.

Snickers filled the class, along with some envious and jealous sighs.

Leeteuk gaped at his crush, his mind not comprehending what Yesung just announced to the whole ing class.

"I tried to call you but the number wasn't valid." Yesung continued casually, raising a brow at the currently hyperventilating male. Leeteuk vaguely remembered throwing his mobile into the toilet bowl and flushing it due to some kind of womanly mood-swing.

"Oh...uh...here you go." Leeteuk offered, scribbling his house number down and setting a reminder in his head to purchase a new phone. With that, the latter turned back to face the board when suddenly, the familar bubbling of acid down his throat alerted him and he sprung off his chair and headed towards the toilet, emptying his contents into the sink.

Oh, how much he hated being pregnant.

------------

Hey guise! 

First off, I wanna apologise for leaving this fic for so long.

Another thing is I'm not sure whether I should make this into a chaptered fic that lasts a few chapters or should I just make this into a short two-shot. Its up to you,  my dear chinguls. XD

Saranghae,

Evangeline^^