The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

The Diary Of A Pregnant (wo)Man

"And you're the father."

Staring at the shocked face of Yesung, Leeteuk wondered if he had said the wrong thing.

"What did you say?" Yesung shrieked, flailing his arms frantically. Wincing, Leeteuk nodded, wondering if he was ever going to live through an angry Yesung.

"What is wrong with you?" Leeteuk snapped back, darting dagger looks to the fuming male. Hyorin appeared from her corner and glanced from one male to the other, making up her mind that she wanted to live long enough to get married and have kids.

"Guys? I'm needed for a meeting so I'll just leave you to yourselves..." Hyorin faltered when she realised none of them was listening to her before taking the opportunity to bolt from the bathroom. After she left, Leeteuk immediately launched himself into a rant as he glared at Yesung, his voice turning a notch higher everytime he brought up the issue of their child.

"I don't care whether you're Mr Popular or whether your father's the CEO of whatever company but I tell you now, Kim Joongwoon, that you are going to bear the responsibility of THIS CHILD. Do you HEAR me?" Leeteuk screamed, panting when he was done with his speech.

Yesung, on the other hand, had started smirking as soon as he saw Leeteuk in his all-furious-state. 

"But, darling, I never said that I wasn't going to take responsibility for the baby."

Leeteuk froze, glancing up at the soft expression on his lover's face before groaning. 

How embarrassing.

Smiling in amusement, Yesung strode towards his soon-to-be wife before stooping down and pecking Leeteuk's lips. The immediate blush on the latter's face was lovely.

"So, are you done in the bathroom? Or do you want to stay here and have a passionate make-out session to make up for our heated argument?" Yesung questioned, pleased to see Leeteuk's body stiffen up. The latter spun around and opened his mouth, waiting for an answer to rebutt Yesung back but failing himself when no response came.

"I...I'm going to class." Leeteuk mumbled before running out and sprinting towards his classroom. As he entered, he felt a familiar yet electrifying presence behind him and as though for confirmation, Leeteuk was spun around forcefully to face his not-so-secret crush.

Yesung pulled Leeteuk towards him and slammed their lips together in a rough and lustful kiss before pulling back slightly.

"Remember that you're mine now."

----------------

Guise!!!! Hope you enjoy this chappie, I'll try to update more!!!!

Saranghae,

Evangeline^^