What's next

TaengSic or NOT!

“are you serious?!” exclaimed Hyoyeon when Taeyeon told  everything about Amber to her friends. Taeyeon sighed heavily and ran her fingers through her hair,” I am serious. I don’t even know what to do now.”

Yuri grimaced a little as she saw how her friend was troubled by it. Taeyeon didn’t look well at all. To be honest, she looked as if she hadn’t been sleeping for 10 days straight. Her dark eye circles were bad even though she didn’t sleep well for a night only.

“What do you think is her plan?” asked Yoona and she clenched her fists at the thought of Amber.

“I don’t know.” Sighed Taeyeon. “I hope she wouldn’t hurt sooyeon..”

“well, I doubt she would dare to do so. But she might hurt you.” Said Tiffany and she looked at Taeyeon seriously, as if to tell her she foresaw that her life could be in danger now.

“I don’t care, as long as sooyeon is unhurt. I don’t really care. If she wants to fight, bring it on. I will fight for us.” Taeyeon smacked the table as she stood up. She was really stressed, you can tell by how heavy her sighs were.

Sunny and Sooyeon exchanged glances, “We will fight with you taeng.” Said Sunny. “yeah we will.” Sooyeon chipped in.

Taeyeon relaxed her shoulders and the corner of her lips curled up slightly,”thanks guys. But I really don’t want to trouble you all. I just need someone to tell me what to do.”

“What are you talking about? You’re not troubling us. We are friends. We are bro for life! Fight with her, not physically, but fight with her. Let her know that she has to stop!” stated Yuri firmly and she patted Taeyeon’s back.

“How…” murmured Taeyeon and she looked down hopelessly. She had no idea of what to do at all, that’s why she asked her friends to gather and discuss about it.

When Yuri was about to speak, Taeyeon’s phone rang and gave everyone in the room a shock as they were too immersed in their discussion. Taeyeon pulled her phone out of her pocket hastily and tapped to answer the call. It was from Jessica.

“hello? Taengoo are you there?”

“Sooyeon? Why?”

“where are you?”

“didn’t I tell you that I am hanging out with Yuri they all? Why?”

“nothing. Just that I woke up and you are gone. I thought something happened..”

“nothing happened silly. You’ve just woken up? Are you hungry?”

“no. Bye then.”

Before Taeyeon could say goodbye, Jessica hung up. She was still mad with Taeyeon because Taeyeon didn’t tell her why she was so troubled after the incident happened the day before. Even though Jessica had a rough idea of why, she wanted to know it from Taeyeon. But Taeyeon just wouldn’t tell her. So she didn’t speak to Taeyeon much since then, and she just called to check if Taeyeon was safe.

“Uhm guys.. I think I have got to go home. She must be hungry and I need to pacify her. She’s still mad, you know..” mumbled Taeyeon and she felt sorry to ask her friends to gather for an impromptu meeting.

“Go on. Cheer her up first. We will discuss about what we can do and inform you tomorrow in school ok?” said Yuri and she gave Taeyeon a hug. Taeyeon bit her lip and nodded obediently. She was like a soulless body walking around the street, aimless and dead.

 

 

Taeyeon slipped back into her room stealthily when she saw Jessica reading on the bed with her back facing the door. “Why are you back so quickly?”

Taeyeon almost jumped up when she heard her girlfriend’s stern voice. She turned around slowly and gave Jessica a dorky grin,” I bought you lunch!”

Jessica didn’t bother to turn around and she threw a pillow to Taeyeon who caught it smoothly. “Go away.” Taeyeon breathed out loudly through her nose and put the food onto the table before she proceeded to sit beside Jessica on the bed. “I said go away, don’t you understand?”

“Don’t be angry sooyeon~ I bought you your favourite beef noodles~” cooed Taeyeon as she shook Jessica’s shoulder lightly. When she saw that Jessica remain unmoved, she gave her butterfly kisses along the shoulder and neck. Jessica tried to ignore it and focused on her reading but it was too distracting. “forgive me please~” whispered Taeyeon

Finally, Jessica put away her book and turned around to look at Taeyeon who had a wide smile plastered on her face. “Don’t smile at me like that. You know that I am angry.”

Taeyeon pouted and sat up straight. “Okay.. But can you please eat first before you continue to be angry with me?” begged Taeyeon cutely.

Jessica pursed her lips and rolled her eyes before she pretended to get up reluctantly. Taeyeon jumped out of the bed immediately and held her hand out for Jessica who smacked it away. Then she followed after Jessica to the kitchen, with Taeyeon carrying the bowl of noodles at the back.

“Please eat, my princess.” Said Taeyeon and she arranged everything for Jessica neatly.

Jessica ignored her but when Taeyeon walked to pour some water, her lips curled up slightly but it faded away as soon as Taeyeon returned to the table.

“I was out with Yuri they all, really.” Said Taeyeon and she watched Jessica eat.

“I didn’t say that you were lying unless you’re guilty of something.” Replied Jessica nonchalantly.

Taeyeon chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of her neck, “I am not. How’s the noodle?”

Jessica chewed on the beef quietly and made no reply. Taeyeon puffed her cheeks up and then sipped on her water. “I will tell you soon. But not now. Can you give me some time?”

“why can’t you tell me now?” asked Jessica when Taeyeon finally mentioned about the thing that had been bothering her.

Taeyeon fidgeted and said shortly,” because it is not the right time yet..”

“then when’s the right time? Next year? Next century? Why Taeyeon? Or do you think that I am not important enough to know?” questioned Jessica and she slammed her chopsticks and spoon on the table.

Taeyeon shut her eyes and tried to cool herself down. She doesn’t want to vent her anger on the girl she loves the most, she… “don’t you love me anymore?”

That’s it.

“ENOUGH. I HAD BEEN KEEPING QUIET AND GIVING IN TO YOU SINCE JUST NOW. DON’T YOU CROSS THE LINE.” Bellowed Taeyeon. That’s the final touch for her to lose her senses.

“you… screamed at me..” muttered Jessica in disbelief. She had never thought that Taeyeon would scream at her.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened when she realised she had just screamed at Jessica. “I am sorry.” She muttered under her breath and didn’t dare to make any eye contact with Jessica.

Silence enveloped the entire kitchen and none of them spoke a word. Jessica suddenly stood up as she pushed herself away from the table.

“w-where are y-you going?” asked Taeyeon when she saw Jessica grabbing her purse and keys out of their room.

Jessica made no reply again and stormed out of the house. “ Sooyeon!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC short update :P