Going Back To The Time

TaengSic or NOT!
The next morning, Taeyeon had a serious hangover and her head was throbbing. Jessica had to stay in the chalet to look after her instead of joining the rest to the underwater world centre.

"Argh.." groaned Taeyeon and she stirred about on the bed with her thumbs massaging her temples.

"Are you feeling better yet?" asked Jessica gently as she sat beside Taeyeon and helped her to massage her scalp as well.

"Ne..ver.." said Taeyeon and her face grimaced when the pain got worsened.

Jessica sighed worriedly and went to take some clothes for Taeyeon to put on. "Come taengoo." She helped Taeyeon up gingerly and threw the shirt over her head.

"I was last night?!" asked Taeyeon frantically and she straightened the shirt on her.

Jessica giggled a little and gave her a small nod. "Don't worry, i didn't do anything to you."

"Ahh.. i thought you'd.." joked Taeyeon and she chuckled weakly. Jessica patted her head and went out of the room to only come back shortly after with some painkillers.

"Thanks princess," Taeyeon smiled as she put the pills into . She hated pills but she knew she had to take it to ease her headache.

"Are you hungry?" asked Jessica and she put away the cup on the table beside the bed.

Taeyeon shook her head and ran her fingers through Jessica's silky long brown hair. She smiled as the scent suffused through her every vein.

"You smell good," commented Taeyeon and she leaned closer to the crook of Jessica's neck. Jessica could only blush and murmur a soft thank you.

"You still remember that night?" whispered Taeyeon as she was very close to Jessica's ear.

"Which night?" Jessica felt Taeyeon running her fingers down her spine which sent her chills all over.

"Two weeks ago after we had our last dinner as enemies," chuckled Taeyeon softly. She gave a soft peck on Jessica's neck and pulled away from her.

"Ahh that night.. of course i do.. it was kind of embarrassing.." Jessica pouted and looked at her fingers on her laps.

Taeyeon laughed and shifted so that she faced Jessica directly. She reached for Jessica's hands and held it closely to her chest. "If it wasn't for that night, i doubt we would be having moments like this now."

"Yeah whatever. Because it wasn't you who is embarrassed." Jessica rolled her eyes and pursed her lips.

Taeyeon brought the cold hands up to her lips and blew warm air on them before giving them a kiss. "I don't see why are you feeling embarrassed about it. It was good."

"Because you're the one who was enjoying it." grumbled Jessica and she kind of frowned to show that she wasn't very happy about it.

"Haha! it sounded so wrong, gosh.." Taeyeon laughed and Jessica glared at her because Taeyeon was thinking sick again.

"You're the one who is thinking wrong. I meant the letter, not whatever on your dirty mind," Jessica scowled at Taeyeon which made Taeyeon shiver a little.

"Okay okay. Are we going to start fighting again?" teased Taeyeon and she rubbed on Jessica's hands

"Who wants to fight with you," scoffed Jessica and she pulled her hands away from Taeyeon. She gave a light smack on the chest before she stood up.

"Where are you going?" asked Taeyeon

"You're not hungry but I'm famished. I've been taking care of you since last night and i haven't had my breakfast."

"Wow. Chill with the tone. Alright, shall we cook lunch together, gorgeous?" Taeyeon winked.

"Don't you have headache anymore?"

"Nope. Because you showered with me lots of love and care, and i got better now. C'mon let's go!" chirped Taeyeon and she pushed Jessica out of the room eagerly.

Jessica shook her head at Taeyeon's kiddish side and they strolled to the kitchen.

"What shall we cook?" Taeyeon clapped her hands together and looked at the fridge.

"Actually, we don't have to cook anything. They bought some pizza for us," said Jessica and she took out the pizza box.

"Woohoo pizza!" cheered Taeyeon and she watched as Jessica took out the pizza and put it on the plate.

Jessica stood in front of the microwave and tried to figure out how to operate it but she couldn't seem to understand the instructions.

"I doubt a princess will know how to use commoner's device right," teased Taeyeon and she asked Jessica to sit down while she heat up the pizza.

"I fail at everything," said Jessica dejectedly. She rested her elbows on the table and put her chin on her palms.

Taeyeon watched as the girl sulk and mumble some gibberish. She chuckled and shook her head before she went to give the girl a back hug around the neck. "You're a princess, remember? You don't have to do all these. I will do it for you."

"But.. i feel useless," whined Jessica and she held onto Taeyeon's arms around her.

"No you are not. If you're useless, then let me take care of you forever. I will be more than willing to do that," said Taeyeon and she kissed on Jessica's ear gently.

"You're so cheesy in the morning after a hangover," Jessica giggled and the microwave beep to tell them that the pizza was ready.

"PIZZAAAAA," cheered Taeyeon as she placed the plate on the dining table and took a seat opposite Jessica.

"Careful it is hot," said Jessica before Taeyeon tried to grab a slice.

"Om nom nom," Taeyeon made some weird noises and held a slice of pizza up in front of Jessica's mouth. She blew air on it constantly so that her fingers won't burn and it would be cool enough for Jessica to eat.

Jessics smiled and took a generous bite of it. The cheese stuck at the corner of and she tried to use her fingers to get rid of it but Taeyeon stopped her.

"You look so cute like this," chuckled Taeyeon and she used her own fingers to remove the cheese.

"You just have to sit here and do nothing except eating. I will feed you," said Taeyeon and she grinned at Jessica.

Jessica gave her a warm smile and chewed on the pizza deliciously. "Eat some too."

Taeyeon nodded and ate the same slice of pizza which made Jessica's eyes widen a little.

"Whut? it iz awesome mmf," said Taeyeon with mouthful of pizza. Jessica giggled and pulled Taeyeon's hand with the pizza to and took another big bite again.

The two of them had a fun time eating, playing, chasing and laughing together during their lunch time.

Another hour had past and they got bored of sitting in the room watching tv.

"I'm bored!" complained Taeyeon in exasperation.

"Aish you're behaving like a baby!" scolded Jessica. Because she was kind of shocked by Taeyeon's sudden complaint.

"But I'm your baby," said Taeyeon with aegyo and she batted her eyelashes.

"Oh my god," cried Jessica with her american accent and she rolled her eyes at Taeyeon's puppy look.

Taeyeon cracked up and couldn't stop laughing because she found Jessica's angry look very cute. She used to find it intimidating though.

Jessica punched Taeyeon's arm numerous times because she didn't stop laughing and decided to ignore her for the best.

Taeyeon sensed that she must not take joke too far and she quickly calmed herself down. She stifled her laughter and nudged on Jessica's arm. "Hello pretty."

Jessica ignored her and continued staring at the tv screen. Taeyeon puckered her lips and whistled to get the attention that she wanted.

"Stop it." warned Jessica.

Taeyeon didn't stop and she went to blow air on Jessica's face. Jessica gritted her teeth and shot a glare at Taeyeon whose face was inches apart.

"Wow wow chill." said Taeyeon and she moved back to her seat slowly. Jessica rolled her eyes at her and Taeyeon gulped.

[ I'm in deep now. God.. save me! ] -Taeyeon

Meanwhile, Taeyeon's phone had been ringing for two times but she didn't notice it. It was when she walked past her room to the toilet and she heard it.

"Hello soojung?"

"Taeyeonnnnn! i miss you so much.."

Taeyeon frowned and walked back to the room where Jessica was at. "I.. miss you too."

Jessica looked to her side and saw that Taeyeon was talking on the phone. She knew exactly who that person was as Taeyeon's expression said it all.

"What are you doing over there?" asked Krystal with a curious tone.

The background was kind of noisy and Taeyeon decided to change the topic because she didn't want to lie to Krystal again.

"Where are you now? why is it so noisy over there?" asked Taeyeon.

"Oh.. I'm with Key, Taemin, Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, Sulli, Amber and Luna right now! we are going for a movie!" chirped Krystal

"Guys?" asked Taeyeon sourly.

"They're just my friends taeyeonnie. You know you're the one i love," assured Krystal.

"Be back home early okay? and if any of them wants to send you home, reject him! but if it's girl then fine." said Taeyeon.

She didn't like the idea of guy sending her girlfriend home at night. She was feeling rather sour then because Krystal was hanging out with bunch of guys.

Jessica sat there quietly as she listened to their conversation. She could roughly guess what they were talking about and she too, felt jealous that Taeyeon was jealous because of Krystal.

"Aigoo don't tell me you're jealous! Don't worry. I will ask Amber to send me home then. Remember the girl who sent me home two weeks ago?"

"Yeah. A GIRL indeed.." said Taeyeon sarcastically

"Hey don't be so mean. Well, the movie is starting soon. I've got to go. Bye baby i love you!"

"Right. I love you too. Remember what i said al-"

Krystal hung up before Taeyeon could finish talking and that annoyed Taeyeon very much.

"And i love you too," mumbled Jessica jealously and Taeyeon caught it.

"Aye princess, don't be jealous!" Taeyeon ruffled Jessica's fringe and gave a dorky grin.

"And you're so jealous because she goes out with guys," said Jessica and she crossed her arms in front of her chest

Taeyeon kept quiet as she knew Jessica was actually jealous but she didn't want to make her even more jealous because of her own jealousy towards another girl.

She sighed and slammed her back on the couch while looking at Jessica with so much emotions in her then.

It was the night that was two weeks ago that changed everything in the three girls' lives.

It seemed as if it was destined. Because everything happened in such coincidence that made Taeyeon shiver just by recalling it.

It was what she wished for but not in the situation like this. She two-timed the sisters with one being aware of everything while the other one was kept in the dark.

If love was a crime, she would be sentenced to death. Taeyeon sighed heavily and closed her eyes as the headache struck her again.

----

----

----

TBC. a little hint here and there. try and guess what happened! :)