Tough Day

TaengSic or NOT!
Taeyeon ran back to her house as if Jessica Jung was chasing behind her for her life. She panted heavily when she reach her doorstep. "Omma open the door!" she shouted while she tried to catch her breath.

"Aigoo why are you panting? did you run back home?" asked Mrs Kim when she opened the door for Taeyeon. Taeyeon just nodded without saying anything and poured herself a glass of water.

Mrs Kim watched as her daughter gulped down the water and she shook her head while sighing. "What happened?"

Taeyeon in a deep breath and closed her eyes. Images of a , fierce and scary Jessica Jung flashed across her mind and her eyelids fluttered open. "Omma.. I'm so scared.."

Mrs Kim patted Taeyeon's head worriedly and urged Taeyeon to go on. "I-I-I.. never mind. You won't understand.." Taeyeon decided not to tell her mother just in case her mother would go and find that girl, it would make things even worse.

"Tell me when you're ready okay," Mrs Kim smiled amiably and Taeyeon nodded with a frown.

She went into her room and pulled off her hoodie. The girlish version of Kim Taeyeon revealed right in front of the mirror. She ran her fingers down her hair to disentangle them.

"What have i doneeeeee," she sounded exasperate and she slumped onto her bed. Taeyeon stared at her ceiling and the phone in her pocket vibrated.

She took out her phone and opened the text. It was from an unknown number.

( FROM unknown: Hello there Taengoo ;) this is General Jessica Jung. I'm just testing if this is really your number. So reply upon receiving ok! this is an order! )

Taeyeon's eyes widened and looked as if they were going to drop out soon. She breathed in until her lungs had no more space for the oxygen. "Jess-jessica j-jung..." she murmured continuously

Then she remembered the content "..reply upon receiving.." She quickly pressed on the reply button and typed in ( Hello Jessica-ssi, i have received your text. Good bye. )

She threw her phone away from her as if Jessica would fly out from her phone like Genie in the bottle. In this case, was Jessica in the phone.

Then her phone vibrated again, she wanted to ignore it but what if Jessica demanded a reply again?

( FROM Scary Woman: Good. See you tomorrow then. Remember to pack lunch for me. ;) )

Taeyeon shivered when she imagined Jessica winking at her. She replied a simple "okay." and used her pillow to suffocate herself. She had no idea why she accepted the deal and why she was so afraid of Jessica. But she just was.

---

THE NEXT DAY

"Good morning my lovely friend!" chirped Sooyoung as she bumped her shoulder on Taeyeon's. Taeyeon threw her a irritated look and Sooyoung gave her a merong.

"How did you spend the day with the girl yesterday?" asked Yuri when she joined them.

"Yesterday.. was the worst day of my life.." sighed Taeyeon. She looked so troubled and her friends couldn't help but laughed.

"Yah why are you guys laughing!" scolded Taeyeon

"Oops sorry. Don't tell me you've fallen for the girl but she rejected you!" joked Yoona.

Taeyeon threatened to punch them and they quickly stifled their laughter. "I don't love her okay! just.. something bad happened.."

Seohyun saw that her unnie was feeling really down so she went forward. "Unnie, mind telling us about it?"

Taeyeon contemplated for awhile and she started spilling everything out. Her friends listened to her attentively and some tried to hold back their laughter. Hyoyeon smirked when Taeyeon said that she saw Jessica's body, because Taeyeon was blushing.

"That's how it happened.." Taeyeon sighed dramatically when she ended her story. Her friends murmured and Sunny snapped her fingers. "Aha! do you want to get away from the scary woman?"

Taeyeon quickly nodded without hesitation and Sunny signalled her to move closer,"tell her that you are a girl."

"No no no! she will kill me if she knows that I'm a girl! i lied to her and Krystal told me that her sister detests people who cross dress.." mumbled Taeyeon as she recalled her conversation with Krystal last night online.

"You're a hopeless case, my friend." sighed Sooyoung and she began to sob dramatically. Taeyeon slapped away Sooyoung's hand on her shoulder and glared at her,"thank you." She hissed sarcastically and the group of friends entered the classroom.

---

"Wow school ended! yiipeeeeeey!" cheered Hyoyeon and she started dancing dorkily. The girls in the class were mesmerized by her dorky dance and some even videotaped it down.

"Aish ridiculous. Hyo stop it." scolded Taeyeon. She pulled Hyoyeon to sit back down and the girls started fangirling about how cool Taeyeon was when she was angry.

"Guys.. i need to buy her lunch and then go to hell later," said Taeyeon depressingly

"You can do it! c'mon just suffer for a few days until she gets bored of you. Then she will kick you out! OH YES! do something to irritate her!" suggested Tiffany and her friends all agreed on her.

Taeyeon thought about it for awhile and slowly smirked. "Oh yeah."

---

"Hello anybody here? if not i will go home now byebye!" said Taeyeon when she reached Jessica's doorstep. She knew that Jessica was at home but she wanted to pretend that Jessica wasn't at home so she could flee away.

When Taeyeon walked a few steps away from Jessica's house, someone pulled her ear and Taeyeon had to walk backwards. She was crying in pain and then she found herself in the familiar living room again. 'Great. I'm in hell now.' she facepalm herself while she thought silently.

"Trying to run away huh?" asked Jessica slyly as she approached Taeyeon whose was on the ground.

"Oh no no Jessica-ssi. I-i was just uhm.. LOOK! i bought you lunch!" Taeyeon smiled cheekily and she raised the packet of food in the air. Jessica squinted her eyes at her and snatched the plastic bag away.

"Good. Start cleaning the room now," ordered Jessica and she went to the kitchen.

Taeyeon faked some punches behind Jessica's back and did some merong.

"Stop it before you get squashed to death alright," warned Jessica without turning back. Taeyeon stopped it immediately and she gulped.

"This woman is really scary.." muttered Taeyeon under her breath.

When she was about to get up, Jessica screamed from the kitchen,"I HEARD THAT!"

Taeyeon fell onto her once more and she groaned in pain. She heard Jessica snicker and she pouted as she rubbed her .

She started looking around and saw that the coffee table was a mess. 'What the .. is she even a girl..' Taeyeon thought and she started tidying up the room.

She swept the floor and mopped it clean. Of course, Jessica was already done eating. She cleared a few times while Taeyeon was still mopping the floor.

Taeyeon looked at her curiously and Jessica raised her hand in front of her chest like a princess. Taeyeon groaned silently in annoyance and she walked to Jessica.

She gave Jessica her arm to support herself and walked Jessica back to her room. Jessica was afraid that she would fall down on the wet floor.

She waved Taeyeon off when she entered her room. "Do not try to peek when I'm bathing. Understood?"

Taeyeon gulped when Jessica's glare pierced through her frightened soul. She nodded umpteen times nervously and Jessica winked before she closed her door.

It came true. Jessica winked at her and she found herself getting more traumatized.

After another few minutes of mopping the floor, Taeyeon sat herself down on the sofa and she wiped away the beads of perspiration on her forehead. "Why isn't Krystal home?"

Then she heard the front door open. Taeyeon turned her head around quickly and smiled happily when she saw Krystal. Krystal waved at her cutely and closed the door first before she sat herself down beside Taeyeon.

"Tough day huh?" asked Krystal sympathetically

Taeyeon sighed and nodded. "I cleaned the floor, i mopped the floor, i washed the toilet and she acted as if she's a princess!"

Krystal giggled loudly and smacked Taeyeon's shoulder playfully. "Tell you something. Everyone calls her.. ice princess."

Taeyeon scratched the back of her head and Krystal explained to her,"because of her cold exterior and the aura she emits, everybody calls her ice princess. No one dares to mess with her. Boys are scared of her too."

Taeyeon burst out laughing like an ahjumma and Krystal joined in too.

"What's so funny?" asked Jessica coldly when she came out from the room.

Taeyeon shut immediately and shook her head. She stood up quickly when Jessica continued glaring at her.

"Boy, you laugh like an ahjumma.." mocked Jessica. Taeyeon looked down embarrassedly and Jessica threw her pile of clothes.

"Wash them up. Oh by the way, our house doesn't have a washing machine," she smiled sweetly but Taeyeon saw it as an evil smile.

Krystal patted her shoulder before she walked back to her room and Taeyeon drooped her shoulders. She went to the toilet to start washing Jessica's clothes.

"B-bra?! U-un-underwear?!" she exclaimed in HORROR when she picked up the two pieces of undergarments.

Jessica bobbed her head in and smacked Taeyeon's head,"don't get so excited, boy."

Taeyeon groaned and complained,"my omma said you have to wash your own underwear yourself!"

Jessica arched an eyebrow and crossed her arms. She looked like she was annoyed and Taeyeon relented. "Fine fine. I will wash 'em."

"Good boy," Jessica patted Taeyeon's head and skipped away.

When Taeyeon was done, Krystal walked to the toilet in the kitchen where Taeyeon was at. Taeyeon looked at the pile of clothes in Krystal's hands and she asked,"do you need me to wash them for you?"

Krystal giggled a little and shook her head. Taeyeon heaved a sigh in relief and smiled like a kid to Krystal. Jessica witnessed everything and she coughed a few times. "Done washing? then go dry them up."

Taeyeon nodded and she rolled her eyes after Jessica turned away.

"Sorry that my unnie is so bossy," apologised Krystal when she washed her own clothes.

Taeyeon looked at her while doing laundry and she shrugged. "Not your fault."

Taeyeon watched as the younger girl looked as if she had some difficulties washing the jeans. She went into the toilet and squatted down in front of her.

"Lemme help you," said Taeyeon and she smiled when Krystal looked at her. Krystal grinned happily and the two started washing a pair of jeans together.

"I will never wear jeans again if it is so troublesome to wash," complained Krystal after they were done with the laundry.

Taeyeon chuckled and ruffled Krystal's fringe. "Why don't you buy a washing machine?"

"Unnie said appa forgot to buy one for us. But the washing machine will be installed next month," said Krystal and she dried up her hands.

Taeyeon nodded and asked,"your parents don't live with you?"

"Nope. They're in America. We came back to study," replied Krystal and she poured Taeyeon some orange juice too.

"Ohhh i see. Anyway, I'm famished. Have you eaten?" asked Taeyeon caringly.

Krystal shook her head and Taeyeon snapped her fingers. "Let's go then!"

"Okay!" Krystal clapped and she grabbed her purse and linked her arm with Taeyeon before they walked to the living room.

"Yah Krys! why are you hooking arm with this midget!" scolded Jessica when she saw KrysTae walking out.

Krystal pulled her arm away slowly and Taeyeon was scared that Jessica would yell at her again.

"Where are you guys going?" asked Jessica when she saw the purse in Krystal's hand

"We are going to eat," said Krystal and she walked towards the front door.

"Yah wait! you haven't eaten?" asked Jessica to Taeyeon. She looked a little guilty but she pretended like it didn't concern her.

Taeyeon shook her head innocently and for a moment, she thought she saw the apologetic look on the ice princess' face.

But then, Jessica pulled back a straight face and said,"i didn't say you can't eat before you come here."

Taeyeon pressed her lips together to prevent herself from retorting and she just nodded.

"Let's now oppa," urged Krystal.

Taeyeon saw Jessica looking at her so she smiled a little but Jessica looked away nonchalantly.

"Remember to be back here tomorrow," ordered Jessica as she stared at the tv screen which was showing some alien language shows.

Taeyeon simply replied a "oh." and walked away with Krystal. She had a great time being around Krystal as Krystal was so much funnier and easier to be with than Jessica.

"So.. your sister is the same age as me and she attends SoShi high too?" Taeyeon repeated what Krystal had told her during their meal.

Krystal nodded and said,"uhuh. But because she is in senior class, she can always go home earlier because they have very little lessons each day."

Taeyeon nodded while listening. She wasn't very interested but she just listened to whatever Krystal was talking about.

"And you know what? she was actually guilty just now when she knows that you didn't eat anything before you went to work for her," Krystal laughed.

Taeyeon looked bewildered and she simply asked,"really?"

Krystal nodded firmly and Taeyeon just shrugged. She didn't know that the ice princess would feel guilty.

Her lips twitched upwards unknowingly and Krystal took note of it.

---

---

TBC. And you guys! your byun mind hahaha! Jessica isn't an easy girl alright :P She just want Taeyeon to work for her for FREE. Stay tuned :D