Here Comes Trouble!

TaengSic or NOT!
"No Hyuna, i didn't-"

"Aww come on Taeyeonnie, i promise no one will know about us," cooed Hyuna over the line.

Jessica's grip on the phone tightened and the phone could actually be squashed into pieces. Taeyeon swallowed hard and pleaded Jessica with her eyes.

[ This ain't the I'm going to get again. Please Jesus someone help me.. ] -Taeyeon

"No i repeat. I don't like you and I've never stared at other girls in school before. Well except for one person," Taeyeon stopped and her eyes never left Jessica

"Who? don't lie taeyeon. I heard from Jiyeon that you are interested in me," stated Hyuna

"Dafuq?! since when?! hey you should stop it. Erm.. actually my girl-"

Jessica ended the call abruptly and left Taeyeon in a daze. "Enough."

"I wasn't done talking!" protested Taeyeon

"You wanna talk to her so badly huh? Oh look she sent you a message." said Jessica sarcastically and she shoved the phone to Taeyeon's face.

( From Hyuna: Come over at my place and we'll talk it out ;) miss you babe x )

Taeyeon shivered badly and threw the phone away from her. She looked up and saw Jessica giving her the face that everyone hated in their school.

"Sooyeon.." sighed Taeyeon and she wanted to hold Jessica's hands but she swatted Taeyeon's hands away.

"Is it true? what she said was true right?" asked Jessica coldly. Taeyeon could feel her hair standing as the tone was intimidating.

"No i swearrrrrr. I've never looked at her that way before! and Jiyeon just wants to her up!" explained Taeyeon earnestly.

"Well, if you never did, people wouldn't be talking about it." stated Jessica.

"Gosh sooyeon. I said i didn't! c'mon, we just got together like five days ago and you wanna start a fight again so soon?!" Taeyeon was getting irritated and she rubbed her face irritably.

Jessica stared in disbelief as Taeyeon raised her voice a little. She could feel her tears threatening to fall but she was a stubborn girl. There's no way she would let Taeyeon see her weak side.

"Fine." said Jessica and she stood up. Taeyeon watched as Jessica went in front of her and started pulling her off the bed.

"What? hey hey!" Taeyeon couldn't react properly and she fell off the bed with a loud thud.

"Get out right now." ordered Jessica and she pointed to the door.

"..."

"Wow." Taeyeon and Jessica turned their heads to the door and saw Amber standing beside Krystal with a surprise look.

"What happened?" asked Amber as she strolled in. Jessica pulled back her arm and folded them in front of her chest.

Amber helped Taeyeon up and gave her a few pats on the back. "What's wrong buddy? didn't give her what she wants?"

That grin. Taeyeon hated it to the gut. She faked a smile and then turned her attention to Jessica whose chest heaved with anger.

"I don't know what to say. But if you choose not to believe me, it is up to you." said Taeyeon and she walked towards the door.

Jessica watched her lover disappearing from her vision and she sat on the bed with her tears trickling down bead by bead. Krystal grimaced when she witnessed the fight while Amber shoved her hands coolly into her pockets and walked to Krystal

"This isn't what i want to see when i gave her up, unnie." said Krystal and she pushed Amber away.

Amber was still unable to react and when she finally came back to her senses, she saw Krystal running out of the house and Jessica crying her lungs out.

"What the.." she sighed and walked back awkwardly to Jessica who was on the bed.

"Uhm.. Jessica? Are you okay?" asked Amber meekly.

"Get out." said Jessica through her gritted teeth. Amber gulped and nodded before she left hastily to Krystal's room.

***

"TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon halted in her path when she heard a familiar voice screaming her name. She spun around and saw Krystal running to her.

"Soojung?"

"Who else. Wait," said Krystal and she stooped down as she panted. Taeyeon waited for her to recover her breaths and Krystal gave her a tight slap when she regained her breathing.

"What-"

Another slap sent across Taeyeon's face. Taeyeon was fuming in anger already but Krystal didn't care.

"First slap, was for my unnie. How can you just leave her alone crying after you two fought? Second slap, was for myself. I gave you up! I wanted you and unnie to be happy! but this is what i get after i sacrificed my OWN happiness!" scolded Krystal and Taeyeon felt tighten.

"I..."

"Taeyeon, unnie loves you a lot. I don't know what were the two of you fighting about but, if she's angry, that means she cares." explained Krystal and she stared right into Taeyeon's eyes.

"Soojung.."

"Would you want her to be quiet even if you did something wrong? would you want her to feel jealous or just let you be?" questioned Krystal straight to the point.

Taeyeon was shocked that Krystal could tell what were the two of them fighting about. Maybe it was because they were sisters.. or Krystal felt it before too..

"I.. am sorry." apologised Taeyeon as she held her head lowly.

Krystal broke the stare and chuckled softly. "No, don't apologise to me. You hurt unnie, go back and apologise to her."

Taeyeon looked up and bit her lip. She nodded obediently and ran back to Jessica's place.

Krystal watched the back of Taeyeon getting smaller and smaller until she disappeared. She took in a long deep breath and chuckled sadly to herself. "I'm a fool. You hurt me too Taeyeon.."

***

Taeyeon found the front door unlocked when she stopped in front of the apartment.

She panted and wiped away the trickling perspiration off her forehead. The door flew inward as she entered the house.

"Sooyeon," Taeyeon called out tenderly when she opened the door. She found Jessica hugging her knees close to herself and hiding her face in her palms.

It tore Taeyeon's heart apart to realise that she was the reason why Jessica cried. "Darling."

Taeyeon approached her without any hesitation and kneeled in front of the sobbing girl.

"G-go aw-way!" Jessica sobbed and pushed Taeyeon away when Taeyeon hugged her.

"No I'm sorry sooyeon.. I.. am an idiot." said Taeyeon and she embraced Jessica securely in her arms.

Jessica stayed still and clenched onto Taeyeon's shirt tightly. Taeyeon smiled bitterly to herself and Jessica's hair gently.

"I hate you." said Jessica with a sob.

"But i love you," whispered Taeyeon and she smiled sweetly to herself this time. She seemed like a fool who was so lovestruck.

"Let's just put the matter to an end alright? i really don't like anyone else. I love only you Jessica Jung Soo Yeon," whispered Taeyeon and she kissed Jessica's head a few times.

Jessica sniffed and hit Taeyeon's chest weakly. "This time, i will let you go. If there's next time, you're dead."

Taeyeon chuckled and nodded. Jessica felt Taeyeon's chin bumping onto her head. "But there are always some other girls wanting my attention."

When Jessica was about to retaliate, Taeyeon continued,"but you've to know that whoever the girl is, my heart only has room for you."

Jessica broke into a small, sweet yet shy smile. She returned the hug and kissed Taeyeon's neck. "Pabo."

***

A week later. School was going to start soon but TaengSic hadn't gone on a real date yet.

Taeyeon had been racking her brain to plan a special date. She hadn't seen Jessica for two days already but they were always texting and calling each other.

After going online searching for ideas of special date, Taeyeon could finally see the light. She snapped her fingers excitedly as she jot down the points.

"Sooyeon is gonna be sooooooo pleased with my romantic date!" Taeyeon clapped her hands happily and grabbed her phone.

"Hello yul? I need your help." said Taeyeon as soon as the line got through.

"What help?" asked Yuri

"Tell the rest to come over to my place later and we'll discuss about it. Thank you!" Taeyeon left no time for Yuri to reply and she hung up the phone.

She took out her piggy bank and shook it cutely. "Hope there are lots of notes!"

She opened it with anticipation and counted the money in it. There were a total of $358.50 and she sighed in relief as it was more than what she needed

"I didn't know that I'm so rich! and why was i always complaining that i am poor.." mumbled Taeyeon to herself.

She stopped whatever that she was doing when Jessica texted her. A smile appeared on her face as she read it.

( From Princess: What are you doing taengoo? :( I'm so lonely and bored. Can you come over now? i love you x )

It didn't take long for Jessica to receive the reply. But she was disappointed by the reply.

( From wangjanim: i can't today :( sorry sweetheart.. But i promise that we will meet up soon okay? i love you too xxx )

----

----

----

TBC! a date next! Some sweet moments first ;)