Flashback II

TaengSic or NOT!
(Flashback to the night two weeks ago)

Rustling of keys could be heard in Jessica's room. Taeyeon broke away from Jessica's hug and got up from the bed immediately

Jessica followed after her and they saw Krystal standing in front of the front door talking to someone.

"Baby?" Taeyeon called out in the dark and Krystal jumped up a little.

Jessica reached for the switch and the lights in the room. An unfamiliar looking guy was standing in front of their house.

"You scared me!" scolded Krystal and she hit Taeyeon's arm lightly. Taeyeon chuckled and wrapped an arm around Krystal's shoulders.

"Oh, Taeyeon this is Amber. Amber,this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend," Krystal introduced them to each other and Taeyeon gave Amber a mere nod with small smile.

"Nice to meet you Taeyeon-ssi!" greeted Amber and she gave a full bow to Taeyeon. Taeyeon wanted to laugh out loud but she decided to keep it in as it didn't seem nice.

"Alright, it is late now i gotta go. See you in school tomorrow," said Amber and she gave Krystal a hug before she left.

Taeyeon stood there in silence and felt a pang of jealousy struck through her. She watched as Krystal close the door and she walked to the sofa to take a seat.

Jessica noticed that something wasn't right and she sat down next to Taeyeon. Taeyeon gave her a What-Are-You-Doing look and she quickly changed her seat.

Krystal turned around and saw that Taeyeon was staring at the wall with a blank look. She knew something was wrong. "What's wrong baby?" asked Krystal and she sat beside Taeyeon.

Jessica wanted to break them apart so badly and she eyed them like a hawk. She scoffed silently when Krystal gave a light peck on Taeyeon's lips.

"Are you angry?" Krystal pouted and played with Taeyeon's fingers that were on her laps.

"No." replied Taeyeon without looking at Krystal.

"I know you are. Why are you angry?" asked Krystal and she saw Taeyeon's expression darken.

"Why am i angry? what's the time now? why didn't you reply to my messages and answer my calls? and who is SHE?" asked Taeyeon angrily.

Krystal was shocked and she opened a few times but nothing came out. This was the first time she saw Taeyeon being so angry.

"I.." Krystal flustered and no words came out.

"Let's go back to our room and settle everything," said Taeyeon coldly and she walked into Krystal's room.

Jessica watched as Krystal's door slammed shut. She sighed and got up to go back to her room too.

Of course, she knew that Taeyeon would quarrel with Krystal and probably ask for break up. But she didn't want that to happen too. He didn't want to see her own sister sad.

***

"Now tell me who the heck is she!" spat Taeyeon and she slapped her unhurt hand on the study table.

"She's Amber, my classmate!" explained Krystal and she felt scared that Taeyeon was so angry.

"Why didn't you reply my message or answer my call?" asked Taeyeon without turning to look at Krystal

"I was in the hospital and i had to off my phone! Taeyeon, please.." said Krystal and she shook Taeyeon's arm desperately.

"Do you have to stay in the hospital for so long?" questioned Taeyeon and she was trying her best not to flare up totally.

"I.. i had to take care of vic-unnie! she was involved in a car accident! ok i admit that i did staye a little longer to talk to Amber but I came home right away after that!" explained Krystal.

Taeyeon shoved away Krystal's hands on her arm and she turned around to give a piercing glare to Krystal. "What's so much to talk about? Until this late? Are you cheating on me?!"

Krystal's expression went from that of shock to that of disappointment. "You doubt me?" asked Krystal softly. She was fighting back the tears in her eyes.

"It is so hard not to think about it Soojung!" Taeyeon raised her voice and then the room fell into complete silence.

A few seconds later, sobbing sound was heard and Taeyeon looked back at Krystal. She was flustered when she saw Krystal crying.

Krystal never cries unless she is wronged. Taeyeon felt guilty for blaming her for something that didn't even happen. She let out a heavy sigh and her dry lips. "I-I I'm sorry baby.."

Taeyeon went to hug Krystal but Krystal pushed her away. "Don't say that you're sorry after you screamed at me for nothing!"

It was the first time Krystal retaliated when they quarrelled. Taeyeon was taken aback.

"I've been keeping quiet whenever we fight. But this time, you're too much! how can you say that i cheat on you!" screamed Krystal and she jammed her finger on Taeyeon's chest furiously.

Taeyeon stumbled a little but she kept quiet. She knew that she was in the wrong.

"I hate you Kim Tae Yeon!" cried Krystal and she grabbed the pillow before she slammed the room door behind her.

Taeyeon was bewildered and she stayed unmove in Krystal's room, trying to digest everything that had just happened.

She opened the door slowly and saw Krystal crying in the living room while hugging her pillow. Her heart felt as if it got stabbed.

"Soojung.." sighed Taeyeon and she walked to Krystal. She hugged Krystal from the side but Krystal pushed her away again. This time, Taeyeon's injured wrist was tugged a little too hard and pain took over her.

She hissed in pain and crouched over while holding her wrist. Krystal was shocked to see that and she quickly ran to her room to grab Taeyeon's medicine.

Taeyeon took the medicine and she rested for awhile for the effect to kick in. She massaged her wrist lightly and Krystal watched worriedly.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now." Taeyeon smiled and showed her wrist to Krystal.

Krystal rolled her eyes and said,"i wasn't worried at all."

"You weren't?" asked Taeyeon sadly and she made a sad face. Krystal's heart melted to the ground when she saw that.

"I.. was.. just a little," said Krystal and she stood up with her pillow. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight."

Taeyeon grabbed onto her wrist before she could walk away and pulled her to sit on her laps. "I'm not sleeping without you."

Krystal had a small smile and she hid her face in the pillow as she didn't want Taeyeon to see that she was blushing. "Whatever." she said in her muffled voice.

Taeyeon grinned and tried to carry her up but the injured wrist was such a pain. "You're too heavy. Walk on your own." joked Taeyeon and she walked back to Krystal's room.

Krystal threw the pillow at the back of Taeyeon's head and Taeyeon burst out laughing. Krystal giggled too as she heard her girlfriend's laughter.

***

On the other hand, Jessica had been eavesdropping their conversation in her room. Her heart sank when she heard Taeyeon saying that she would not sleep without Krystal.

"Aye Jung Soo Yeon.. krys is her girlfriend, of course she will be sleeping with her right?" said Jessica to herself and she smacked her own forehead lightly.

She dragged herself back to her bed and hugged her pillow closely to herself. "I hope you'd sleep with me too taengoo.. it is so cold without you here.."

She lay down slowly and imagined that the pillow was Taeyeon. She fell asleep soon after awhile.

***

PRESENT TIME IN THE CHALET

"Hello soojung?"

"Taeyeonnie!" chirped Krystal on the other line.

"So.. what did you want to talk to me about?"

"See.. dad and mom are coming soon, i can't find unnie and dad will be so flared up when he knows that unnie moved out and left me alone!" explained Krystal

Taeyeon put the phone call on loudspeaker mode and Jessica could hear their conversation.

"So.. what am i supposed to do?" asked Taeyeon.

"There's nothing you can do right? unless unnie is with you.." Krystal sighed.

Taeyeon and Jessica's body went still when they heard Krystal say that. Taeyeon turned to look at Jessica who was already looking at her.

"Hello? yeonnie?"

"Oh hey. uhm yeah.. see.. i will help you to find her alright? how about you persuade her to move back first?" suggested Taeyeon.

"Like as if she will. She's stubborn as bull!"

Jessica made a disguted look when she heard the comment made by her sister.

Taeyeon stifled a laugh as she couldn't agree more to it. "Oh alright. But just try ok? I'm sure she will move back if you explain to her properly."

"I will try.. baby, i miss you so much.."

"I miss you too Soojung. Don't worry, I'm going back tomorrow!"

"Will you come and see me?"

"Of course! now.. i have to go.. see you soon!"

"Okay.. bye baby. I love you," said Krystal

"Bye love you too." Taeyeon hung up the phone call and was met by the deathly glare from Jessica.

"What?" asked Taeyeon nervously. Jessica moved closer to her face and stared straight into Taeyeon's soul.

"Stop saying i love you in front of me when you're not saying it to me." hissed Jessica and Taeyeon gulped.

"Okay.."

Jessica backed off and huffed at Taeyeon. "So krys is gonna call me anytime to ask me to go back?"

"Uhuh!"

"So what am i supposed to do? am i supposed to go back?" asked Jessica seriously.

If she went back, she would not be able to meet up with Taeyeon secretly. If she didn't go back, her parents would probably flare up and search the whole Korea upside down for her.

"I suggest you go back. Your sister is so worried about you too." said Taeyeon

Jessica sighed and pursed her lips,"but i won't be able to see you as often.."

"We can still see each other in school silly." chuckled Taeyeon and she ruffled Jessica's fringe.

"Yeah right. If only the crazy bunch of girls won't stick around you all the time and won't glare at me when i talk to you." said Jessica sarcastically

"Know what?"

"What?"

"I don't care about other girls at all. When school starts, I'm gonna announce that you're my girl." said Taeyeon and she kissed Jessica's hand.

Jessica blushed faintly and said,"but what if the news spread to SoShi high and krys knows it?"

"Nah they won't spread it. They're probably too heartbroken to say that their crush is taken," said Taeyeon proudly and she flipped her hair

"Yah you're getting complacent!" nagged Jessica and she gave a thumbs down at Taeyeon.

"Whatever. I know you still love me anyway," Taeyeon winked.

"Yeah i love you, dork." Jessica pinched Taeyeon's nose and didn't allow her to breathe. Taeyeon slapped Jessica's hand a few times and jumped around to break free.

Her nose became so red and Jessica laughed her off at Taeyeon. "You're so cute! omo!"

Taeyeon grumbled and walked away. Jessica jogged to catch up to her and bumped her shoulder on Taeyeon's. "Someone's angry!"

"I'm not!" denied Taeyeon.

"You are! now lemme look at the angry little dork." teased Jessica and she went in front of Taeyeon to give her a kiss on the soft lips.

"Still angry?" asked Jessica cutely and Taeyeon's heart fluttered wildly. She shook her head slowly and leaned in for another kiss again

They were kissing ferociously and Taeyeon pushed Jessica against the wall.

"EWW!" yelped Tiffany when she walked into the scene.

Taeyeon broke away from the heaty kiss and gave a stupid grin at Tiffany. Jessica blushed heavily as it was embarrassing. She hid behind Taeyeon and Taeyeon held her hand.

"At least do it in your room tae. I might throw up if you guys continue the next level here." said Tiffany and she rolled her eyes before walking past the lovebirds.

"You're just jealous!" Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Tiffany and pulled Jessica back to their room.

"Shall we continue?" asked Taeyeon excitedly as soon as she closed the door behind her.

She pushed Jessica onto the bed and rubbed her palms together. Jessica giggled as Taeyeon gave a erted grin.

She knew Taeyeon didn't mean it that way as Taeyeon was a responsible person. She wouldn't want to lay Jessica down while she was still with her sister. Neither did she want to do that to Krystal too.

Taeyeon hovered on top of Jessica and gave a few light pecks around the face. She stopped at the tips of the nose and closed her eyes for a moment.

Jessica looked up and watched Taeyeon's serene look. Her lips tugged upwards when she saw Taeyeon's lips crept into a smile.

"What are you thinking about?" asked Jessica gently

"Shhh.. let's cherish this moment for awhile more.." whispered Taeyeon and she moved down to connect her lips with Jessica's.

However, good moment never lasts. Jessica's phone rang suddenly and made Taeyeon jump up. "Damn it!"

Jessica giggled and pushed Taeyeon off her. "Be a good girl." she gave another quick kiss on the lips before she answered her phone.

"Hey krys."

Taeyeon observed Jessica's expression as she seemed to be listening to Krystal. She saw Jessica nodding to herself and she smiled slightly.

"Okay sure. i will move back soon. When are they coming?" asked Jessica.

"What?! The day after tomorrow?!" yelped Jessica

"Okay okay. I will be back soon. I promise. Don't worry, yes yes. Okay okay. bye."

Taeyeon made a cute face when Jessica hung up the call and looked at her. "Don't look at me like that. I don't have the mood to lie on the bed and let you kiss me all over anymore."

"Okay okay. Don't be fed up. What's wrong?" asked Taeyeon.

"Krys said that dad and mom are coming here on the day after tomorrow. For a week! that means i have to stay at home and watch you two stick together!" complained Jessica.

"Wait.. do your parents even accept me? i mean.. I'm a girl.." said Taeyeon.

"They live in USA dude." replied Jessica in english and Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. But that means i can't go out to the countryside with soojung next week.." mumbled Taeyeon.

"You know what? sometimes i find you so flirty, so flower-hearted. You're with me and you think of her. You're with her and you think of me. Nice game huh?" Jessica eyed Taeyeon dangerously and bobbed her head to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon let out a nervous chuckle and said,"n-nah! i.. forget it. I am not thinking of her."

"You make me feel bad because I'm jealous because of you, when I'm jealous, I'm so mean to my sister!" whined Jessica and she hit Taeyeon's arm many times.

"Ouch! ow! stop it! ow! Violent Jung.."

"Don't mess with two Jungs then," Jessica gave a sly smile and pinched on Taeyeon's cheek hard.

"AHHHHH soojung is so much gentler!" cried Taeyeon as she rubbed her .

"Fine." replied Jessica shortly and she went out of the room.

Taeyeon wanted to chase after her but when she walked out, she saw Yuri asking her to go over.

"What's up?" asked Taeyeon coolly.

"Nothing's up and something bad is happening." informed Yuri.

"What?"

"There's a SHINee clique with a group of girls in SoShi high and the girls in our school seem to know them." explained Yuri

"So?"

"They said that the SHINee gang is nothing good and they just want to get the girls laid. I'm afraid soojung is one of them," said Yuri seriously.

Taeyeon's heart dropped when she heard that. "Who are in the SHINee gang?"

"I heard they're onew, minho, key, jonghyun and taemin." answered Yuri.

The name struck through Taeyeon's brain and she was overwhelmed with mixed feelings. Is Krystal okay right now? Did the gang do anything to her when she went out with them just now?

"Thanks buddy." said Taeyeon and she went back to her room.

She decided to call Krystal to warn her to stay away from the SHINee gang but Krystal felt doubtful about her words. She thought the gang was friendly and she explained things to Taeyeon but Taeyeon ended up scolding her over the phone.

"What's wrong?" asked Jessica when she saw Taeyeon tossing the phone over the bed the moment she stepped into the room.

"Your sister," groaned Taeyeon and she slumped onto the bed.

"And?"

"She won't listen to me!" grumbled Taeyeon and she covered her eyes with her arm from the glaring light.

"Did you two quarrel again?"

"Kind of.. well, I'm tired. If anything happened to her, don't say that i didn't warn her off alright." said Taeyeon angrily.

Jessica kept quiet and felt bitter as Taeyeon cared so much for Krystal. But Krystal is her sister, what can she do anyway? She's just a secret unofficial-lover of Taeyeon.

"I'm just nothing.." sighed Jessica softly but Taeyeon caught that.

----

----

TBC. DOUBLE UPDATE :D ok guys, no no krystal doesn't like Amber. Amber plays an important role here but no ok. :) and.. how about hellsica+jellysica for the next few chapters? :D

Look out for the problem that KrysTae are having right now!