Deal or No Deal

TaengSic or NOT!
"The deal.. yeah.. c'mon shoot," said Taeyeon coolly and she leaned her back against the wall with her arms folded in front of her chest.

That earned a smack on the shoulder from Jessica and Taeyeon groaned in pain. Jessica didn't care about it and pulled her closer by her ear.

"Ow sica.. you could have been much gentler.." mumbled Taeyeon as she rubbed her red ear.

Jessica ignored her and stared at the wall in front of her. Taeyeon felt something was not right and she hugged Jessica from the back with her chin resting on Jessica's left shoulder.

"Baby baby baby, a penny for your thought please?" whispered Taeyeon and she kissed Jessica's ear tenderly.

Jessica gave a small smile and touched the arms that were around her waist. "To be honest, i feel bad."

Taeyeon stayed quiet as she wanted Jessica to go on. She heard a soft sigh and Jessica continued with the voice not louder than a whisper,"it hurts."

Taeyeon nodded as she listened to the girl attentively. Jessica pinched Taeyeon's arm when Taeyeon didn't reply. "Ouch!"

"Can't you ask me what hurts?!" scolded Jessica and she rubbed the spot where she had pinched.

Taeyeon looked at the back of Jessica's head in disbelief and then rolled her eyes. "Okay, what hurts?"

She felt another pinch which made her jump up in pain. "OUCH SICA!!"

"Quiet down, you won't want daddy and mommy to come in right?! And can't you ask me with more feelings?!"

Taeyeon crawled to kneel in front of Jessica and looked at her softly, with her hands cupping Jessica's cheeks and her thumbs caressing the porcelain skin gently. She planted a soft kiss on the slightly parted lips and was about to pull away when Jessica pushed her away suddenly.

"What the?!" exclaimed Taeyeon as she couldn't get Jessica.

"You.. are.. an idiot. gosh! why am i in love with an idiot? i mean, i have nice curves, I'm.. pretty and i... am smart and-yah!" Jessica was rambling on and on,then Taeyeon pushed her down and hovered on top of her.

"I know you're perfect. And yes I'm an idiot. So can you tell me what do you want princess?" asked Taeyeon who sounded like she was begging.

Jessica felt her cheeks burning when Taeyeon was on top of her. She looked away and covered her chest. "I... you should get off me first."

"No."

"I will slap you." warned Jessica and she still couldn't bring herself to face Taeyeon

"Slap me then. Now, tell me."

Jessica stayed quiet for a moment and felt Taeyeon's warm breath on her cheeks. She swallowed hard and slowly looked at Taeyeon. "There are so many things that i want to tell you taengoo."

Taeyeon arched an eyebrow and looked at Jessica's eyes deeply. "Go on."

"Remember the deal? You said if.. you broke up with krys.. you'd... ask me to be your girl..." murmured Jessica shyly.

"Erm.. aren't you mine already?" asked Taeyeon unsurely.

"Not yet!" answered Jessica hastily and she found her face inch apart from Taeyeon.

"Not yet? why..?" asked Taeyeon sadly.

"Because.. you..didn't ask me." said Jessica and she backed away slightly.

"But i said that i love you." explained Taeyeon

"Oh so you mean if Taecyeon said i love you to me too and I'm his girl too?" asked Jessica irritably.

"What?! no! you're mine only ok!" snapped Taeyeon and she was frowning angrily.

"Then ask me properly." said Jessica, she knew Taeyeon was angry already but she didn't want to show that she was scared. "But not now. I want you to ask me properly, taengoo."

Taeyeon's anger faded away when she heard the cute voice from the girl underneath her. She felt herself melting and drowning in Jessica's round eyes.

"Okay." agreed Taeyeon without hesitation. Jessica gave her a cute smile which made Taeyeon's knees went weak and she collapsed onto Jessica.

"Uhm.. sorry."

Taeyeon and Jessica looked to their sides and saw Krystal standing by the bathroom door awkwardly.

Taeyeon got up from Jessica quickly and Jessica sat up straight away. Both of them straightened their shirts and didn't know what to do.

"Do you guys.. want me to sleep outside so that you can continue with.. that?" asked Krystal. Her heart was aching but she hid it well.

"It is okay soojung. I... fell on her. that's all." explained Taeyeon with a nervous smile. Jessica stood up and grabbed her towel. "I'm going for a shower. You.. sleep first."

Taeyeon nodded and laid on her back quickly. That scene was awkward yet funny. Taeyeon pulled the blanket up to her chin and shut her eyes tightly.

Jessica entered the bathroom as she stifled her laughter. She knew Taeyeon thought she would be angry if she stayed in the same room alone with her sister again. So sleeping is the best solution.

Krystal went out of the room after taking one last look at Taeyeon. Her heart called for Taeyeon but Taeyeon's heart was stolen by her sister. She looked away and shut the door behind her, as if to shut away her heart too.

****

A week later, Mr&Mrs Jung had already left and Taeyeon was already back at her own place.

Krystal pretended that she was still with Taeyeon when they sent Mr& Mrs Jung off. They were almost natural which made jealousy burn in Jessica's eyes.

However, Taeyeon was soon to be forgiven as she had planned a surprise for Jessica.

She had finally asked Jessica to be her girlfriend and they were finally official. It was their 5th day together today.

"KIM TAE YEON GET YOUR HERE RIGHT NOW." screamed Jessica through the phone.

Taeyeon had a worst fright in her life as she had just woken up, her heart wasn't able to take the loud piercing voice from her girlfriend.

She was about to ask why but Jessica had already hung up on her. She quickly got up and went to do whatever necessary things to make herself look presentable in front of Jessica.

"What did i do this time? god, she was still so sweet to me last night.." mumbled Taeyeon as she scurried her way to Jessica's house.

She took about half an hour after General Jung had ordered her to be there right away. "I'm dead."

She pressed the doorbell and took a step back. The one who opened the door surprised Taeyeon.

"Good morning Taeyeon-ssi."

"G-good morning Amber."

***

Taeyeon entered Jessica's room with her heart beating furiously. She maintained the nervous smile as she saw her girlfriend back facing her.

"Uhm.. sooyeon?" Taeyeon called out meekly and Jessica turned around slightly.

"What took you so long?" asked Jessica coldly.

Taeyeon's smile faltered and she shut the door behind her. She took a deep breath and went to Jessica.

"What have i done this time?" asked Taeyeon

Jessica looked up at her and showed her the phone screen.

Taeyeon's eyes almost bulged out when she saw the content.

Hyuna posted a picture of herself wearing swim suit, or you can call it bikini and tagged Taeyeon on Facebook

"What the?!" Taeyeon stared at the screen with her huge eyes. she was more of shocked than surprised.

"Excuse me I'm still here. Don't stare at her body with your huge eyes unless you want to be dead." hissed Jessica and she turned the screen off.

"I-I wasn't staring at her body! god i didn't know she tag me on it! i swear i didn't!" explained Taeyeon and she gave Jessica her innocent look.

"Don't give me that look. She tagged you only, what's her problem?" asked Jessica with a disgusted look.

"How would i know?! aye! c'mon baby princess, don't mind her alright?" said Taeyeon sweetly and she tried to kiss Jessica on the cheek but failed.

"Ask her what does she want."

"What?!" asked Taeyeon.

"I said, ask her what does she want. Call her up now and ask!" ordered Jessica.

Taeyeon stood there in bewilderment and flinched when Jessica glared at her coldly.

"Okay okay.." mumbled Taeyeon.

Jessica waited for Taeyeon to dial Hyuna and she stared at Taeyeon which made Taeyeon almost pee in pants.

"Hello? Is this Hyuna?"

Jessica snatched the phone off Taeyeon and put it on loudspeaker mode.

"OH MY GOD TAEYEONNNNNNNNNNN."

Taeyeon could feel her hairs standing at the back of her neck and Jessica was trying to keep her cool

"Uhm. yeah. i need to ask you something," said Taeyeon

Jessica stayed silent and looked at Taeyeon expectedly.

"Have you seen the photo? oh taeyeon i know you did, or else you won't be calling me. Ok tell me, your place or my place?"

"My p- wait what?! NO! aish!" Taeyeon saw Jessica glaring hard at her and she gulped. That was a slip of her tongue.

"Alright, tell me what do you want to ask me? i will give you anything, Taeyeon~" purred Hyuna

Jessica's hands were trembling and Taeyeon looked at the screen of the phone. She knew she was left with two choices.

One, is to tell Hyuna that she and Jessica are together already. Two, is let Jessica kill her if she didn't explain well.

She was about to speak up when Hyuna said," i know you want me Taeyeon. I've seen the way you look at me when i walk past you."

----

----

----

TBC. Troubleeeeeeee