A...date?

TaengSic or NOT!
"So i will do this later on?" asked Sooyoung curiously when Taeyeon had finished assigning their "duties".

"Yes yes. And yul and yoong will arrange those later," repeated Taeyeon and she looked at her friends hopefully.

"Can we even say no?" teased Yoona and she felt Seohyun pinching her arm. "Aye that hurts!"

"We are friends, we should help each other." said Seohyun and she gave a disagreeing look at Yoona who was making faces.

"Listen to Seohyun well Yoona-ssi," mocked Tiffany and everyone cracked up.

"Alright, i hope everything will go on smoothly. Now i will pass you the money and you'll buy the necessary things ok?" said Taeyeon and she gave Yuri her money

"Rest assured my little friend!" chirped Yuri and she gave a firm pat on Taeyeon's back

Taeyeon smiled like a fool when she pictured herself with Jessica on a date. She took out her phone and rang Jessica.

***

Meanwhile, Jessica was showering and she heard her phone ringing impatiently. She wrapped a towel around her body and scurried out to take her phone.

It stopped ringing as soon as Jessica held up the phone and her eyes widened when she saw it was Taeyeon.

"!" hissed Jessica and she pressed the 'call back' button. She waited patiently for the line to get through but it said that the line was busy.

Jessica dropped her phone onto her bed and thought maybe she should wait for Taeyeon to call back.

She stood in front of her bed and waited for the call while her hair was still covered in shampoo and her body was still dripping wet.

Fifteen minutes had past and Jessica started to get annoyed. She picked up her phone again and texted Taeyeon.

( To Wangjanim: call me back you pabo!! )

But another five minutes had gone by and her phone was still as peaceful as the past twenty minutes.

Suddenly, the rapping knocks on her door made her jump in in fright. She thought the only one left alone in her house was her sister so she opened the door without any hesitation.

But the door soon slammed shut and smacked right into the other person's nose who was crying in pain now.

"What the hell?!" said Jessica to herself and she panted as though she had just ran. She clutched tightly to her chest and then widened her eyes when she realised she still had her shampoo on.

"No taengoo can't see me like this. ! what the !" she talked to herself as she ran back to the bathroom and washed away the shampoo

It took her five minutes to do so and she looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Okay Jessica, calm down. Taengoo wouldn't remember your ugly side just now. Calm down.."

Jessica beamed a toothy smile to herself and then her face contorted when she remembered the shock look from Taeyeon when she opened the door.

"She'd probably think that I'm ugly and then break up with me. ! please don't do this to me.." she mumbled to herself and felt hot tears pressing at the back of her eyes. "Wait why am i crying? Why am i talking to myself gosh!"

She ransacked her closet and picked out some presentable clothes, or perhaps more revealing clothes. She thought maybe if she wore something y, Taeyeon would forget about her scary look just now.

She flipped her hair back and took a deep breath in. "I can do this!" She opened the door with a huge smile plastered on her face but it faltered as she witnessed the scene in front of her.

"Unnie, her nose was bleeding just now and where were you?!" said Krystal and she took another tissue paper to wipe away the blood gently

"I... i was showering.." murmured Jessica and she approached Taeyeon carefully.

Taeyeon looked at Jessica from the corner of her eye as Krystal was clamping her cheeks with her hands.

"GOSH WHY ISN'T IT STOPPING?!" yelped Krystal hysterically and she pulled out more tissue papers to stop the profuse bleeding.

"I am okay soojung.. it is just that.. your unnie.. uhm.. too.. hot.." muttered Taeyeon shyly and she couldn't take her eyes off from Jessica who was standing there awkwardly.

Krystal turned to look at Jessica who was wearing just a singlet and a pair of very short shorts. "What the hell unnie? why are you wearing like this?!"

Jessica flinched and she looked down. She found it y. Then she blinked a few times before looking up again. "What's wrong?"

"Argh nothing. Can you change to something else? her nose won't stop bleeding if you continue to stand there like this." said Krystal in a disapproval tone.

When Jessica was about to answer back, Taeyeon chipped in,"yeah change to something else. We're going on a date."

Her warm smile melted the ice princess' heart and.. body. Jessica nodded slowly and walked back to her room coolly.

When the door was shut, she pressed her back against the door and bit her fingernails. "Did taengoo say that she wants to bring me on a date? Oh god a date!"

She jumped happily and clapped her hands as she skipped to her closet again. "What should i wear? a date.. uhuh! this floral dress!"

On the other hand, Taeyeon and Krystal were still busy cleaning up the mess when they heard Jessica shriek.

"She's just too excited," said Krystal and she avoided Taeyeon's eyes. She stood up with the lumps of stained tissue papers and walked off to the back.

"Soojung," Taeyeon called out as she followed Krystal to the back. Krystal stopped in her way and looked to the side a little. "Thank you."

Her heart skipped a beat but she didn't show it. "You're w-welcome."

Taeyeon smiled appreciatively and said,"i.. will wait outside."

Krystal merely nodded. She couldn't afford to have anymore conversation with Taeyeon. It killed her every time.

***

"I will be going out now, take care of yourself alright!" reminded Jessica before she went out.

Krystal nodded impatiently and said,"Amber is coming over. Don't worry about me and have fun!"

Taeyeon looked at Krystal for a split second when Amber was mentioned but she glanced away when Jessica pulled her to go.

Krystal locked the door and waved them goodbye. Jessica tugged Taeyeon's arm cutely and asked,"why did you come over suddenly?"

Taeyeon smiled and reached out for Jessica's hand. Their fingers intertwined and Taeyeon brought their hands up before planting a light kiss on the back of Jessica's hand. "I said we're going on a date right?"

Jessica chuckled and said,"what makes you think that i will agree if you ask?"

"Honestly, i planned to ask you first. But your phone couldn't get through so i thought something happened. Then i rushed over, but this is what i got," said Taeyeon as she pointed to her red nose.

Jessica bit her lip as a pang of guilt struck her. "I'm sorry.." she whispered meekly.

"It is okay," replied Taeyeon coolly and she stopped over in front of a bicycle.

It was very pretty and there was a basket in front which Taeyeon used to put Jessica's purse.

"What are you doing?" asked Jessica curiously when she saw Taeyeon putting her purse in the basket.

As far as she knew, Taeyeon didn't have any bike. So whose bike was it?

"We are going to a place and this is our mean of transport." answered Taeyeon with a grin.

"Whose is it?" asked Jessica as she 'inspected' the bike.

"I rented it General Jung," said Taeyeon as she did a salute to Jessica.

Jessica giggled slightly and hit Taeyeon's arm. "People are looking!"

"Like i care. Alright, hop on!" Taeyeon jumped onto the bike without any effort and she waited for Jessica to sit on the back but there wasn't any movement from the girl

"What are you waiting for, princess?" asked Taeyeon and Jessica gave her a Are-You-Kidding-Me look.

"I'm wearing a dress taengoo!" exclaimed Jessica and she tugged at her dress.

"Oops i forgot. Okay how about.. you sit sideway? you know? like those romantic films in the 1980s that we watched the last time?" chuckled Taeyeon as she thought about it.

"You and your idea," said Jessica and she pinched Taeyeon's nose. "OUCH!"

"OMO SORRY TAENGOO!"

"You're a killer i swear," mumbled Taeyeon and she stopped Jessica who was caressing her face all over.

"But I'm all yours to kill!" Taeyeon winked and kissed Jessica's hand. Jessica blushed faintly and knocked on Taeyeon's head for being cheesy suddenly.

Taeyeon assisted her to get onto the bike and she wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist securely. "I'm ready."

"I know."

"Yah you!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's back and Taeyeon burst into a fit of laughter.

***

"Why did you rent a bike all of a sudden?" asked Jessica on their way to god knows where.

The wind blew across their faces and Jessica leaned her ear close to the back of Taeyeon's heart. When Taeyeon spoke, the vibration coming off from the back made her giggle a little.

"I wanted it to be special. Isn't it special? and why are you giggling?"

"Yeah it is special. And I'm happy that's why i giggle, can't i?" asked Jessica

"Of course you can. And I'm glad that you find it special. This bike costs me quite a lot.."

"I will pay you back then," said Jessica coldly

Taeyeon let out a nervous laugh and quickly said,"that's not what i meant darling. I was.. just you know.."

Jessica didn't reply and she close her eyes as she enjoyed the breeze. The rapid heart beats from her lover made her feel a little guilty. "Am i too heavy taengoo?"

"Anniyah! why?" asked Taeyeon as she turned to look at Jessica quickly.

"Your heart is beating so fast. That's a heavy load for it." stated Jessica and she played with the hem of Taeyeon's shirt.

"I don't exercise regularly, that's why. I'm tired and so be it. I want to do this anyway," replied Taeyeon earnestly.

Jessica snuggled closer to Taeyeon and Taeyeon smiled when she felt Jessica tightening her hold around her waist.

"Where are we going?" asked Jessica again.

"Somewhere over the rainbow," joked Taeyeon and Jessica chuckled lightly.

They remained quiet for another few more minutes as it would be tiring for Taeyeon to paddle and talk.

Then, Jessica smelled the sweet air and heard the sound of crickets. She opened her eyes slowly and looked around.

"Park?"

"Not really. We are reaching soon," said Taeyeon as she cycled up the slope. It was tiring and she panted heavily when they halted in front of a secluded place.

"Wow.." Jessica looked around and saw the food was neatly placed on the mat. "Are those for us?"

"Yeap!" Taeyeon smiled and wiped away her perspiration.

"Thank you so much taengoo," Jessica cupped Taeyeon's face and landed a soft peck on her lips. Taeyeon grinned when Jessica pulled away.

"Anything for you, princess."

"C'mon let's start eating. Yummmm they look delicious. Gosh, soo knows how to choose the food," mumbled Taeyeon as she surveyed the food.

"You prepared these?" asked Jessica and she took a bite on the kimbab

"Erm.. i asked Sooyoung to buy them." answered Taeyeon honestly.

"Oh, but you're the one who came up with this idea right?" Jessica smiled encouragingly.

Taeyeon nodded proudly and she started feeling ravenous as she looked at the delicious food that were placed neatly in front of her.

Both of them were chatting and eating when Taeyeon's phone started vibrating.

Jessica eyed her as Taeyeon pulled out her phone with her clean hand.

"Hello?"

"..."

"Ah yes yes!"

".."

Taeyeon stood up and gave Jessica an apologetic look before she excused herself further away.

"Is everything ready?"

"Okay i will get ready too." Taeyeon ended the call and took the napkin to wipe her fingers.

"Uhm sooyeon? look, i have to... go for a while. Will you stay here and wait for me to be back?" asked Taeyeon unsurely

Jessica felt that Taeyeon was suspicious but she decided not to pursue it. Even though she felt upset that Taeyeon had to leave for awhile, she didn't show it. "Alright."

Taeyeon thanked god silently as she thought Jessica would blow up or something. "I will be back very soon." Taeyeon planted a kiss on Jessica's forehead and left hastily.

The place was quiet and not a single soul was found. Jessica tried to concentrate on eating but the crickets didn't do a good job. The sound was eerily scary and she looked around timidly.

Trepidation was showing all over her face when she heard slight movement from the bush behind her.

"Damn it. Where are you taengoo?" Jessica felt her eyes getting watery and the thing behind her seemed to be inching closer and closer to her.

She shut her eyes and became the most religious person ever on earth. She was reciting some prayers and didn't dare to open her eyes as she was afraid that something might just pop out from her vision.

Something touched her shoulder spun her around. "AHHHH!"

---

---

---

TBC. enjoy reading :D i won't be updating any sooner because holidays end officially after today :(