The Gang

TaengSic or NOT!
(Flashback to the next school day after TaengSic's confession. About a week ago)

"Hello kiddo!" greeted Sooyoung as soon as she came into the classroom. Taeyeon gave a wide grin and Sooyoung was left speechless as Taeyeon wasn't offended or anything like she used to be.

"Wow taeng! you're back!!" shouted Yuri the moment she stepped into the classroom. Taeyeon laughed at her friends who came in after one another. They were all jumping around Taeyeon and celebrating for no reason.

They were in their own world when suddenly, Goo Hara, who was in the next class came and tapped on Yuri's shoulder.

"Good morning Yuri-ssi. Please read this and.. good bye," she said earnestly and bowed as she waited for Yuri to accept the letter.

Yuri blinked a few times and her friends watched her every movement carefully. "Oh.. thank you." She reached over to take the navy blue envelope with no words on it.

"Please read it when you're alone," added Hara shyly and she ran out of the classroom, leaving Yuri in daze.

"Wowwwwww... open it!" said Hyoyeon excitedly and the chodings in their gang were slamming Taeyeon's table like a maniac

"Yah. she said read it alone," said Yuri and she fiddled with the envelope. There was nothing on it. But the envelope was pretty. Yuri took it closer to her face and sniffed it, it smelled great!

"This is the first time that we see you acting this way Yul," teased Taeyeon and she pushed Yoona away who was still slamming the table.

"Ow taeng!" hissed Yoona and she rubbed her . Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at Yoona before she returned her attention to Yuri.

"I don't know. We should respect people's decision right? I'm going to read it at home." said Yuri nonchalantly and she kept the envelope in her bag.

"Hey guyssss, look over there." Yoona pointed to the end of the classroom and saw a group of girls gawking at them. It is a normal sight for them, but their stare was different this time.

"Alright, tell y'all what. What about we skip school and catch up with one another?" suggested Tiffany.

"Yeah especially you taeng," Sunny chipped in. Everyone nodded and picked up their bags respectively.

They stepped out of the classroom and Yuri heard Jiyeon screaming,"KWON YURI, I LOVE YOU. DON'T ACCEPT GOO HARA!"

Yuri made a face and sighed while her friends laughed at her misfortune.

***

The gang arrived at the cafe near the school and settled down after placing their orders. Taeyeon was waiting for the right moment to tell her friends about her problem.

"So taeng, tell us about the week you spent with your honey baby," teased Sooyoung and everyone nodded eagerly.

Taeyeon bit her lip and felt out of breath when all her friends were staring at her.

"C'mon, we don't mind if you tell us about adult themes too!" joked Hyoyeon and everyone cracked up except Taeyeon

"Yah don't think dirty. We didn't do anything. But.. there's something that i want to tell you guys and ask for help," said Taeyeon nervously after she took in a lungful of breath.

"Go on," urged Tiffany and Taeyeon could feel her palms getting sweaty and her knees trembling.

"I... okay. promise you won't overreact," said Taeyeon and she received eager nods from her friends.

"I.. well.. you see.. this.. uhmm.."

"Oh gosh stop tae, what are you talking about? just say already! we don't mind if you cheated with her sister too!" said Sooyoung impatiently and her last sentence made Taeyeon's heart stop beating for a millisecond.

"Well?" prompted Yuri

"Yes i did," said Taeyeon in a voice that sounded like a whisper

"Huh?" her friends were all confused.

"I kind of.. cheated.." mumbled Taeyeon in embarrassment.

"YOU WHAT?" exclaimed Yoona in shock. Her friends' jaws dropped and eyeballs looked as if they're gonna fall out.

"Taeyeon unnie, cheating is wrong," lectured Seohyun who had been quiet for the whole time.

"Aye shuddup seobby. What taeng did was awesomely cool!!" commented Yoona and she gave two thumbs up for Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was in a daze when her friends began to ask her questions like.. "so how did you two start?" "So you like her sister too?" "Does Krystal know about it?" "What did you two do behind krystal's back?"

To her surprise, her friends weren't mad about it at all. They seemed to be quite supportive or excited that Taeyeon two timed the Jung Sisters.

But there was someone whose expression darkened as time went by. "You like sica?"

Taeyeon flinched when she heard the voice. She knew that Yuri was suppressing her anger from her trembling voice.

"Yul.. i-i.. yes." admitted Taeyeon apologetically and she didn't dare to look at Yuri.

Everyone held their breaths when they saw Yuri staring straight at Taeyeon who didn't dare to lift up her head.

"Since when?" asked Yuri and her fists clenched tighter.

"I.. am not sure." muttered Taeyeon. She felt intimidated by Yuri as Yuri was no joke when she flares up.

"Never mind Yuri, never mind. Taeyeon has her reasons. Now chill," mumbled Yuri to herself and her friends zipped up their lips.

"I'm sorry yul.. i know you like sica too.." apologised Taeyeon when she saw Yuri start talking to herself.

"I don't." snapped Yuri and Taeyeon looked up unsurely. "I don't like her to an extent that i would fight for her with you. I'm just..angry that you didn't tell me that and i still thought i stood a chance."

Taeyeon nodded carefully and she didn't know what to say. Yuri held her gaze on Taeyeon and she continued,"so does she like you too?" Taeyeon nodded again.

Yuri let out an exasperated sigh and chuckled,"and there's me who was acting like a complete fool to be nice to her because i thought she liked me."

"I'm really sorry yul.." apologised Taeyeon once again. The rest ate their food up quietly and exchanged glances at one another. They knew it better that they were not supposed to add oil on fire or anything.

"Never mind. I don't like her that much too." Yuri gave a huge smile and added,"you're lucky that she likes you though.."

"Yeah i know," said Taeyeon and she smiled when she remembered their small kisses.

Sensing that the atmosphere had lightened up, Hyoyeon joked,"wow.. someone is lovesick now!"

Then, the cafe filled with roar of laughters and some of the people in the cafe turned to ask them to quieten down. Of course, the gang gave no about it.

"Alright, so what's the purpose of telling us that? to mock us? because we have no lovers?" asked Sunny in a fake angry tone.

"Nah.. i just don't know what to do.. am i rushing into things? we aren't together though.." said Taeyeon disheartenedly.

"You know what? we are going to tell you the same thing others will tell you." said Tiffany.

"What?" asked Taeyeon curiously as she saw her friends exchanging glances.

"Listen to your heart," said Seohyun wisely.

"AIGOO NO SEOHYUN!!" scolded Sooyoung and she gave a light knock on Seohyun's head.

"What is it!" asked Taeyeon and she gave no damn about Seohyun who was pouting.

"Have fun with two sisters," Yoona smirked and everyone wiggled their eyebrows playfully at Taeyeon.

"Aish you guys.." muttered Taeyeon and she sipped her drinks as she looked away.

***

PRESENT TIME AT JUNG'S HOUSE

"Yeonnie, i need to go out later to do project with Luna and Sulli.Is it okay if you stay at home with unnie?" asked Krystal as she played with Taeyeon's hair.

Taeyeon was flipping through the yearbook of Krystal's school and she nodded without hesitation. Krystal smiled and pecked on Taeyeon's cheek.

"What time will you be back?" asked Taeyeon and she stopped at the page featuring Krystal's class.

"Before dinner time. I shall go for a bath now." said Krystal and she grabbed her towel before she left.

Taeyeon glanced through the people in Krystal's class and her attention fell on to the five guys who were at the last row.

"Lee Jinki... Choi Minho... Kim Kibum... Lee Taemin... Kim Jonghyun..." she read out their names quietly and felt a weird feeling surging through her body as she looked at the five guys.

"Amber Liu.." she looked at the second row and saw a boyish looking girl standing beside Krystal.

She had her hair spiked up at the back and her fringe was styled in a fashionable way. She looked dashing even among the boys.

"Krys..stal.. Jung.." muttered Taeyeon and her eyes fluttered wider when something clicked.

"She isn't cheating on me, is she..?" asked Taeyeon to herself. Even though she cheated on Krystal, she didn't like the idea of Krystal cheating on her with guys or a girl who looked like a guy

***

"Good bye baby," said Krystal and she planted a soft kiss on Taeyeon's forehead before she left.

"Wait, let's.. go down together." said Taeyeon with a smile and Krystal just nodded.

"You can't bear to leave me huh?" teased Krystal as they stepped out of the lift.

"You bet so. I want to buy something too." replied Taeyeon coolly.

"Alright then. Anyway, bye now. The bus is here," said Krystal and she hugged Taeyeon before she ran for the bus.

Taeyeon followed after her closely and she flagged down a cab. "Follow the bus 24."

The cab followed behind the bus for about 15 minutes and Taeyeon saw Krystal alighting from the bus. She paid the driver hastily and went down.

She hid behind the pillar when she saw Krystal turning around to walk in her direction.

Taeyeon followed her stealthily all the way to the alley and lost sight of her when Krystal made a swift turn which Taeyeon didn't get to catch it.

The alley branched up into three different ways. "Left? right? straight? argh!" she groaned frustratedly.

She turned to her right and walked a few steps but stopped to turn back. She walked to the aisle in the left and searched for Krystal frantically. It looked eerily scary but she wasn't afraid of it. She was worried of Krystal's safety.

Taeyeon ran up the down the three aisles but not a single soul was found. She groaned and jammed her hand into her pocket to pull out her phone.

"Where are you baby?" asked Taeyeon as soon as the line got through.

"Oh I'm doing project with my friends. Didn't i tell you that?" replied Krystal and Taeyeon could hear that the background was oddly quiet.

"Oh.. okay then.. take care," said Taeyeon and she received a hum from Krystal before she hung up.

( TO Princess: Are you feeling okay now? sorry that I'm not at home to accompany you. I have something to do now. I miss you. )

She shoved her phone back to her pocket and ran back to the alley again. Her face was covered in sweat and the hot sun was unbearable. The air was still and dense which made her hard to recover her breath.

Her phone vibrated and she pulled it out quickly. ( FROM Princess: it is okay. I need some time alone to think through things too. I miss you too. )

When Taeyeon was about to hit the reply button, she heard manly chuckles with some girly giggling sound from not far away.

Her ears pricked up and she followed the soft laughing sound. She stopped by the other small aisle that she missed before.

Her right foot stepped forward and her left foot followed after. The 7 figures grew larger as she went closer. They were surrounding someone or two.

That was the last thing that she ever wanted to see. She witnessed a guy hugging her girlfriend and they looked like they were about to kiss.

She gritted her teeth and her fists clenched tightly. Without giving another thought, she barged through the crowd, leaving the 7 people in confusion.

"T-taeyeon?" Krystal called out in surprise and she broke away from Minho immediately

Taeyeon's eyes were fuming in anger and the veins on her neck could be seen clearly. Her face was flushed red as her blood pressure increased rapidly.

"Ow!" groaned Minho as a firm punch sent across his face. He stumbled into his friends and glared at Taeyeon as he hissed in pain.

The five guys looked familiar to Taeyeon and she tried to recall if she had seen them before. "Lee jinki? choi minho? kim ki..bum? kim..jonghyun? lee tae..min?" she called out unsurely.

They were surprised that she knew their names. But Krystal was even more surprised to see Taeyeon there and punched Minho. She was puzzled that Taeyeon knew them too.

"How.. do you know them?" asked Krystal confusedly. Taeyeon turned around to face Krystal and she glared at her.

The glare was intensified when Taeyeon saw Amber too. The SHINee gang and the rest of the girls didn't make any sound as Taeyeon continued to glare at Krystal. They were bewildered by the sudden appearance of Taeyeon.

"Why are you here yeonnie?" asked Krystal nervously when she noticed the way Taeyeon glowered at her.

"Why am i here?" repeated Taeyeon and she snickered. "Why can't i be here soojung? are you afraid that i will catch you red-handed? well, i did."

"W-what are you talking about taeyeon?" asked Krystal meekly and she approached Taeyeon.

Taeyeon swatted her hands away when Krystal tried to take them in hers. She backed away and Krystal was in complete shock.

"Taeyeon.." Krystal called out weakly and she was fighting back the tears that were battling in her eyes

"You cheated on me. WITH HIM!" bellowed Taeyeon and her voice echoed through the alley. Krystal shook her head and her tears began to trickle down.

"No i didn't!" spat Krystal and Taeyeon hissed. She believed what she saw and she wouldn't give Krystal a chance to explain.

"I saw it with my own eyes Jung Soo Jung!" snapped Taeyeon and she breathed out angrily.

The rest of the people didn't know what to do and they stood there silently to watch.

"Believe me taeyeon. I didn't cheat! i was really doing project!!" explained Krystal desperately.

Krystal grabbed onto Taeyeon's hands again and Taeyeon pushed her away. The force was so strong that Krystal stumbled backwards. If it wasn't for Amber, Krystal could have fallen on the hard ground.

Amber steadied Krystal and supported her from the side. Krystal was looking at Taeyeon pleadingly through her teary eyes

"Taeyeon-ssi, Krystal really didn't cheat on you. We were filming for a project," explained Amber calmly and she showed Taeyeon the video camera in her hand.

Taeyeon was perplexed by Amber's explanation. "W-what?"

"We are filming for a project and Krystal and Minho are the main characters in it. You've misunderstood them," added Amber.

Taeyeon felt embarrassed to make a scene in front of Krystal's friends. Her face grew crimson red from embarrassment and she looked at Krystal apologetically.

Krystal walked closer to Taeyeon and held her hands again. Taeyeon stood there quietly with her gaze on the ground. "Taeyeon.. believe me.. I'm sorry that i lied to you that I'm doing project with Luna and Sulli only. Because i didn't want you to act like this way.."

Taeyeon stared at the periwinkle on the ground and didn't have the cheek to look at Krystal.

"Alright guys, let's do it on another day. Baby, let's go home and talk it through shall we?" said Krystal gently and she bent down a little to meet Taeyeon's gaze.

Her friends made no comment and nodded. Krystal pulled Taeyeon away but Amber ran up to tap Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon turned around and felt quite annoyed to interact with Krystal's friends.

"Krys, can you give us a moment?" asked Amber in English and Taeyeon couldn't figure it out. Taeyeon was confused when Krystal stepped away from them.

After ensuring that Krystal was in a safe distance from them, Amber looked back at Taeyeon and cleared before she spoke.

"Okay look. Krys loves you a lot. She rejected lots of guys in the school because of you. Don't ever doubt her and i don't want to see her come crying to me again because of you." said Amber. Taeyeon furrowed her brows as she couldn't get it conpletely.

"I know what you're up to. Cherish her or I'm gonna steal her away," blustered Amber.

Taeyeon's eyes fumed in anger when Amber said that and she was curious about what Amber knows. "What do you know?"

"You and the other Jung," Amber smirked.

Taeyeon was horrified and she was left speechless. Amber gave her a few pats on the shoulder and she smiled to Krystal to ask her to come over

Krystal intertwined her fingers with Taeyeon and waved good bye to Amber. Amber stepped aside so that they could pass through and she gave a small quick smirk when Taeyeon glimpsed at her as she walked past her.

Taeyeon's forehead was covered by small beads of cold sweats and she found herself trembling a little. She felt sick.

After they boarded the bus again, Krystal fell asleep as she was tired of crying just now. Taeyeon took out her phone quickly and sent a message to Jessica.

( TO princess: Amber knows about us. )

( FROM Princess: how? )

( TO Princess: I don't know. Let's talk about it later when we are alone, hopefully we would be. )

----

----

----

TBC. getting excited isn't it? :P comment and tell me bout ur opinions! :)