The Chaser

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

“Sir, the gang is creating problems again. There have been reports of sightings in Busan as well as MyeongDong. Officers have been sent down; hopefully we would be able to arrest a few of his men this time. With luck, we might be able to unmask their leader and exterminate the entire gang completely. It would solve alot of our problems.” One of the Police Heads informed their section leader.

Clenching his fist in determination, the section leader slammed it on the table.

“We have to get them this time! They make us look like fools, chasing them around with no proper evidence and not a single one of their members getting caught. Gather as much men as possible; ask them to surround the area to prevent any chance of escaping.”

“Yes, Sir. There have also been alerts of their rival gang in the vicinity. We might be able to arrest them as well; this would mean stopping two of the biggest and most renown gangs in Korea.”

“That is a possibility. We must not make any mistakes this time.”

Upon nodding his head and giving a firm salute, the Police Head headed towards the phone and made various calls.

“Yes, surround the area immediately. Conduct checks on any suspicious person around, no make that anyone that attempts to leave the place.”

“What do you mean a group of men are knocked out? Send in replacements immediately!”

“They escaped? Wai…t they ESCAPED?! AGAIN?! YOU FOOLS, DIDN’T I ASK YOU TO SEND FOR REINFORCEMENTS?!”

The section leader looked over at the police head and shook his head. He motioned for him to lower his volume and rushed downstairs to where his police car was parked. Revving the engine to life, the man himself proceeded to Busan, more determined than ever to stop them from committing more crimes, and protecting innocent lives from ending in their hands.

 

I can’t let them get away this time. Too many lives have suffered under their hands, this is not right, not right at all! I’m going to avenge my parents, I’m not going to let children suffer the trauma I once did. Fire lit up in his eyes, and he tightened his grip on the steering wheel. He pressed harder onto the accelerator, willing the vehicle to go as fast as it could to reach the scene on time.

Appa, Umma, I will not let the both of you down. I’ll keep the promise I made to you. I will not let you die in vain.

He heard a voice in his heart. Avenge appa and umma, Yoogeunie, we… believe… in… you…

 

“S.L Jung, S.L Jung, please hurry before it’s too late…” The walkie-talkie cackled with it’s last bit of life before it died down once again.

 

Author's Note:

Updated ^^ Hope you like it~ ^^