Innocent Past

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

“Here, Kyungsan. I made this for you!” A girl with beautiful, crescent shaped eyes when she smiled held up a tiny sized cloth and walked towards the baby.

This was followed by loud wailing. The girl retreated backwards, sadness evident in the once smiling eyes of hers. She looked at the baby from far away, dejected that the baby had never accepted her concern and love, not even once. The baby was carried away from her as the ‘Best Mom’, the aegyo-filled girl brought him for a walk for him to stop crying.

The next scene showed the eye-smiling girl putting in her all in making the baby clothes for Kyungsan. In the interview, she also mentioned that she hoped he would finally appreciate her efforts and not cry whenever she was near him.

“Wow, boss. Way to treat a SNSD girl. Seems like your attitude developed even when you were a baby.” A stout figure wearing a black hoodie commented, upon watching the show. A blow was directed to his head.

“Just shut up and watch silently. Keep your comments to yourself.”

“This show was ages ago! 15 years to be exact. I can’t believe you still have the recordings of it.” A girl with long, slightly wavy brown hair flowing down to her waist looked at the man in question.

“It’s for memories sake. I should have treated her better; it hurts me so much to see the pain in her eyes whenever she approached me. Each step was with caution…” Kyungsan, now known as San mumbled. Even though it was his millionth time watching it, he still felt guilty whenever he watched the clips. Beneath his harsh, cold self was still his past.

However, he made sure no one heard his statement, except for the girl. She gave him a knowing glance and nodded.

“B-b-boss, there has been another gang raid in Busan!” A panic-stricken man ran into their headquarters, sweat staining his clothes noticeably.

“Prepare the weapons! We have to retaliate immediately before more damage is done! Those fools have the gut to come against us. They really don’t know their limit!”

This being said, San ran out into the bright morning sky, into his black Mercedes. The hooded man took the driver seat and the car sped towards their destination.

San, he has changed so much. If only SNSD could see him right now. Maybe they would be the ones that are able to bring out the old Kyungsan in him. But how would that be possible, them being so busy with their schedules and him being so stubborn.

The girl with the brown hair frowned, deep in thought. She wanted San to change for the better, and not carry on his ruthless ways. She wanted him to lead a better, more carefree life instead of living with the fear of being arrested every day, and hiding away every minute of his life.

 

“Dayoung! Boss requests you to be on your guard should they attack this place as well. Please look after yourself and call us immediately if there is trouble.” The sudden interruption broke her train of thoughts and she merely nodded her mind far from what they told her to do.

Speaking of which, when was the last time I contacted Leo and Lauren? I wonder how they are doing. They must be doing well, being able to receive so much attention even when they were young. And the MBLAQ appas, I miss them so much. Especially G.O appa, what I would do to meet him right now…

(A/N The gang headquarters is situated in a secluded area with no television signals, so they are only able to watch video tapes but not actual TV programs. As a result, she does not know about Lauren and Leo’s career.)

All of a sudden, she felt a sharp pain piercing through her spine. She winced but gathered up her strength to counter the pain. Turning around, she saw the culprit, a man with a familiar black mask over his face. Taek’s Gang!

Clenching her fists, she landed several blows on his head and his most sensitive area, leaving him howling in pain. All these years, and they still haven’t train their men on defence, shame on them. Fortunately, I paid attention when San was giving me those self-defense lessons.

That was the last thing she remembered, before a hand roughly covered her face everything around her turned black as she lost consciousness.

 

Author's Note:

Hope you liked the first chapter ^^ Do leave comments and advise, i'd really appreciate it :D And thank you for subbing! ^^ Please continue to subscribe and comment as well as share this story with your friends, especially S♥NEs, SHAWOLS and A+ ^^ Thank You! :)

 

Random Songs ^^

SNSD Taeyeon and Sunny - It's Love

SHINee - The Name I Loved

MBLAQ - Cry