The Calls (II)

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

“Hello?”

 

“Appa!”

 

The five guys gathered around the phone. The tallest one grabbed it from the leader almost instantly.

 

“We haven’t heard from you in a while!” Minho smiled widely, as he answered the call.

 

“Yah! Let me speak to my son!” Onew had a mouthful of chicken, and bits flew out as he said that.

 

“Gross, Onew hyung!”

 

Minho enabled the speaker mode and the other four heard the clear voice of their son whom they had not talked to for a long time.

 

“Appa, I just discovered a piece of important information, which I need you to relay to the SNSD Noonas.”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“Do you remember? They were on Hello Baby season 1 with the baby? Cho Kyungsan? He’s actually…”

 

“Omo, jinja?!” Key stopped trying to perfect his makeup, and glanced at the clock in worry.

 

“We have to inform them right away!” The dino-looking guy grabbed the maknae’s phone and dialed their number.
 

 

“Tiffany noona?”

 

“Hello? Oh Taeminnie, what’s up?”

 

“Noona, when was the last time you guys had contact with Kyungsan?”

 

“It’s been… 10 years, if I’m not wrong.”

 

“That long? Do you know what has happened to him?”

 

“Not really..?”

 

“We have received some important information from our son, Yoogeun. Could you call Kyungsan? We need to comfirm if it’s true.”

 

“Neh.”

 

 

 

“Look at the caller ID!” Mir grabbed the phone from Seungho and nearly shouted with joy.

 

“It’s Lauren!”

 

“My Princess!”

 

“My future bride to be!”

 

“My pretty daughter!”

 

Screams surrounded the MBLAQ dorm.

 

“What took you so long to call?” Seungho could barely hide his happiness.

 

“Appa, you sound really desperate to hear her voice!” A nonchalant voice sounded out.

 

“Leo! You are still the same as always.” The atmosphere in the dorm changed a little, with Joon and Seungho rolling their eyes at his unchanging attitude.

 

“Just joking, appa!”

 

“Yah, just pass the phone to Lauren!”

 

“No way! She’s mine!” The five guys could feel his smirk from the other end of the line.

 

“Oh, I nearly forgot. We called to ask if you guys would want to come over for our fashion show this Sunday! Hope to see you there!”

 

The call ended.

 

“That kid! He could have at least let us hear her voice for once!”

 

“Oh well… They’ve both grown up so much though! Especially our son, Leo.” Thunder grinned, happy that he was able to hear his voice after so long.

 

“You are totally biased! But we haven’t heard from Dayoung for a long time… I wonder how she’s doing!” G.O furrowed his brows in thought and worry.

 

“Don’t worry, she’d be fine! Who would dare to bully a feisty girl like her?” Joon tried to brighten up his hyung’s mood.

 

“That’s true…” G.O could only believe his dongsaeng’s words.