Meeting Up (I)

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

"APPPAAAAAAA!"

The 20 year old rushed into his dads' embrace. Proud smiles were plastered all over their faces as they took him into their arms, tears forming in their eyes. It had been 15 years since they saw him and he was already so grown up. Yoogeun hugged Minho much more tightly than he hugged the rest, and the former grinned himsef silly. The other four could only look on with jealousy and glare at the smirk on the tallest member's face. 

"Minho appa, Key appa, Jonghyun appa, Taemin appa, Onew appa, I've missed you all so much! I still remember how much trouble I caused to you guys when I was young, mianhae!" Yoogeun puffed his cheeks and the five grown men squealed like excited fangirls. 

"Aigooooo, our kid is just so cute!" Jonghyun pinched his cheeks and ruffled his hair.

Yoogeun blushed a deep red, clearly embarassed at their extreme actions. "Jonghyun appa, I'm not a kid anymore." 

"What are you doing with our seargent!" A low voice was heard from across the street, "Hands up before I open fire!"

Jonghyun jumped at the sudden voice, and subconsciously raised both his arms. The four members and Yoogeun laughed till tears streamed out of their eyes, and Onew was even rolling on the floor and grabbing his stomach as he doubled over with laughter. 

"Chill, Jae Gil, he's just my father." Jae Gil looked completely confused, not knowing about the show "Hello Baby".

"Your father? Didn't he die in an accident...? Sorry." He immediately apologized upon seeing the hurt look on Yoogeun's face. 

"Are you okay?" Although Yoogeun tried to cover this up with a smile, Onew saw the flash of sorrows in his eyes and gave him a big hug. "Don't worry, we'll always be here for you and we'll love you as much as your biological father does." 

 "Our leader has finally gotten the courage to show love to the kid! He's a changed guy!"  The four other members pretended to wipe tears from their eyes. Onew could only step back in embarassment.

"Don't tease Onew appa!" Yoogeun gave a warm smile to him. "Anyway, back to business. About Kyungsan, it has been known that he is a traid leader, of one of the top gangs in Korea. He is now on the run with his accomplice, Yoon Dayoung." 

"Hold on a second. That name sounds awfully familiar." Minho paused, deep in thought. "Right, she's the kid Mblaq looked after in their Hello Baby season!" 

"So that's where she was from! No wonder her name seemed so distinct in my memory!" Yoogeun nodded, comfirming Minho's statement.

"But... How could she be in a gang? Lee Joon was telling me how she was so quiet and shy, and obedient!" The leader recalled what Lee Joon had said. She is just too quiet! And all she does is talk about G.O, I'm so humiliated. None of the kids love me. 

Jonghyun stared at the leader like he was stupid. "People change, hyung. So what now? How are you intending to catch them?" 

Yoogeun could only say, "It's not to be announced to the public, but we hope that the SNSD Noonas could assist us in this investigation. 

 

"Umma." Kyungsan kept a straight face as he was embraced by the nine pretty ladies. 

"Kyunsan-ah, we've missed you so much! Why didn't you call us or meet up with us?" Sunny looked at him, eyes filled with tears. 

"You should feel guilty, you're one of the few people that can make our Soonkyu cry!" The kid leader laughed as she said this. 

Kyungsan merely shook his head and apologized. "I'm sorry..." 

"What's that that happened with the police though? You being part of a gang?" Yoona stared into his eyes that did not  betray his feelings.

He only smiled and patted her hand. "Everything is fine, umma." 

Yuri stared at him, knowing that something wasn't right. 

"Kyunsan! Why don't you introduce them to me? Omo, they're all so pretty in real life!!!" Dayoung shrieked, "I'm a hardcore sone too!" 

"Ummas, this is Dayoung, Mblaq's daughter." Kyungsan's voice was monotonous, completely emotionless.

"Aigoo, this kid just can't express his emotions can he." Hyoyeon flicked him on the forehead as punishment.

"Quit trying to hide your inner emotions, Kyungsan. You know how much they care about you!" Dayoung was annoyed and frustrated at how he was trying to seem brave. But it was also part of feeling angry because of his rude treatment to her biases. 

"Yeah, just tell us. We'll definitely help you!" Tiffany put a hand on his shoulder, slightly awkwardly. 

To everyone's suprise, he knelt down on the floor and wept, the 15 years of sorrow, anger, frustration that built up.  They were let out at one go. 

 

Author's Note:

Okay since everyone asked for an update, to celebrate Chinese New Year, here it is! Happy Chinese New Year!!! ^^