Revelation

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

"Kyungsan..." 

The nine women formed a circle around him as Dayoung rushed to his side. She patted his back and attempted to soothe him, although she was also shocked at his sudden outburst. The nine shared concerned glances but none dared to approach him. After several seconds of awkward silence, Sunny stepped up and knelt down beside him, giving him a hug once again.

"Kyungsan, it's okay. We promise to do whatever we can to help you."

Kyungsan looked at her, sorrow and anger flashed in his eyes.

"There is nothing you can do. The police are going to come any second now, and I'll end up locked in that horrible place again."

Taeyeon managed to get eyecontact from Dayoung, who squirmed with excitement as Taeyeon was her ultimate bias, but managed to control her emotions and mouth "I think it's better for him to tell you about it himself."

- flashback -

"Kyungsan ah, look after yourself properly, okay? Appa and umma have something very important to attend to and we promise to be back soon." A woman with brown, dead-straight hair looked Kyungsan in the eye and his face.

"But..."

"No buts. Just shut up and stay here." The man beside her glared at him.

Kyungsan looked around. In his hand was a black gun with blood red stains. Ironically, it was really stains - from blood. At an isolated corner in the room was a body - lifeless, unmoving. His heart clenched with fear as he realised what was to happen if the police found him like this, they would think that he was a murderer. 

"Kyungsan, I love you. I'm sorry."

His mother looked at him for one last time before she ran out of the house with the man he was forced to call appa. 

Kyungsan stared helplessly at the body and prodded at it, hoping to find signs of life although he knew that it was impossible. He despised the man that did this to him. The man that killed his birth father and many others, and yet managed to leave unscathed, leaving many people behind to be his scapegoats.

Sirens suddenly echoed in the enclosed room, and Kyungsan knew that it was time.

"Police! Drop all your weapons and raise your hands in above your head. Every word you say now can and will be held against you in court."

Kyungsan put his hands above him, taking one last look across the house. Pictures of him as a baby until he grew up, and his most treasured picture, a smiling baby with nine pretty ladies all around him. So Nyuh Shi Dae ummas, where are you now? I need you...