Rivals In Many Ways

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

My head hurts so bad… Where am I…?

Dayoung barely managed to open her eyes, and her vision clouded. Blinking several times to focus properly, she looked around. She was still dazed, but she could recognize the place. She was here before, five years ago.

She stared blankly, still searching for the missing fragment of memory from her brain desperately. She only remembered getting knocked out, before awakening to find herself in this place, in headquarters of their rival gang.

 

Just then, a shadow blocked light from the only window in the room.

“We’ve finally got you. It might not be as big as a reward compared to getting that boss of yours, but it’s good enough. It’ll be a matter of time before he willingly hands the gang over to us!”

The bearded, muscular guy rubbed his hands together in glee. The smirk plastered on his face was an obvious sign of his happiness.

Dayoung tried to shout, but realized that there was a piece of cloth in . Her futile attempts to spit it out and rid of the taste were mocked by the henchmen. Her hands were tied with a thick rope, and blood stains and bruises were already going to leave permanent scars, from when she tried to rip her hands out to escape.

Her muffled shouts were heard, but ignored.

“Don’t even try. We definitely won’t allow you to escape this time.”

There was a fire of determination in her captor’s eyes, as he walked over and patted her on the cheek. You’ve gotten prettier. If it wasn’t for him, you would have been mine. MINE. I’m going to get my revenge and get you by my side again. No way am I going to lose one more time.

The notorious look on his face covered his innermost thoughts. “We’ll wait until San finds out about you, and walk right into our trap just to save his princess.” I mean, my princess. He corrected himself in his thoughts.

Dayoung glared at him with deep hatred in her eyes. She clenched her first and gathering up all her energy, managed to spit out the cloth.

“Taek, You will never get away with this. Do you really think San would be so dumb to sacrifice his entire gang for me? I’m just another henchman to him.” If only this was a lie, but it’s not. If only he loved me as much as I loved him…

“We’ll see, we’ll see.” You really don’t know him well enough. Well, that’s what I get for being best buddies with him in the past. Taek just laughed hysterically, and headed back outside.

 

Once he knew he was put of view, he lowered his head and frowned. He hasn’t confessed to her yet? Even after all these years? All the more I should make him suffer, for hurting her so much.

Trying to maintain her cold, outer self, Dayoung just closed her eyes once again, and tried to get the sleep she needed, although knowing that it would never happen. Only one person was in her mind right now, the center of all her worries. San.

 

Author's Note:

Updated~ ^^ Enjoy :) Remember to comment and subscribe ^^