Playing hard to get

Hello Baby - 15 Years Later

 

“It’s your turn for the photo shoot!”

A guy clad in a suit waved to catch the female’s attention. Her silky, wavy, chestnut brown locks of hair fell below her slim waistline, and she gathered it up and placed it so that it lay on her shoulder.

“Arraso!” She gave a sweet eyesmile in thanks before walking gracefully onto the elevated platform.

She skillfully flashed signature smiles at the camera, complete with dazzling poses. The male cameramen all grinned foolishly; glad to be able to witness such a sight at least once in their lifetime.

“Perfect, as always. You may take a break now, good job!” The director held both thumbs up, showing his approval.

The model blushed and bowed, thankful for his compliments.

 

All of a sudden, she felt two hands wrapping around her waist tightly, pulling her closer to him. “How can anyone else be so perfect?” A low, husky voice whispered into her ears.

“Stop it! It’s embarrassing!” She slapped his hands away and turned around to look at him.

“You are still such a flirt! Some things never change.”

“Shouldn’t you be hugging me tightly and saying things like ‘I miss you so much, oppa! You’re finally back’ instead of using violence the second you saw me?”

“Don’t be such an egoistic cow! I’ll never forget the day you chose Lee Joon appa over me and Dayoung!” She gave a pout, and turned away from him.

“I can’t believe you! It was scripted, okay? And that was 15 years ago, we were still kids! If you are really upset over it, I’m sorry. Mianhae~” He said this with a load of aegyo in his voice, and pulled her into his embrace again.

“You know I can’t stand your aegyo!” But on the inside, she was melting as quickly as an ice-cream in the sun. But he doesn’t need to know that~ She smiled to herself.

“Lauren, stop playing hard to get! Can’t you just treat me with a little love now and the-” Before he could finish, the pink, luscious lips he longed for pressed against his own lightly.

A second later, the lips were separated once again. Lauren walked away with a smirk plastered on her face. “You’ve reached the quota for today, Recipon Leo.”

All of a sudden, the sound of sirens surrounded the buildings as many police cars swarmed across.

“I wonder what happened this time. Another artiste got kidnapped again? Those erted, mentally unsound people. They ought to be arrested, all of them.” Leo shook his head, and walked towards the full length window to get a better look.

“I just hope it wasn’t anything dangerous... or deadly…” Lauren looked on with concern.

“Okay guys, time for the next segment! Please change into your outfits and gather back at the centre of the room!” The director gave the next command and stylist noonas flooded in from every direction to apply make-up and get the two top models ready.

Their train of thought was interrupted, and they were pushed into the changing rooms once again, to be transformed into the most beautiful woman/handsomest man in the world.

This is going to be another looooooong day~ Leo gave a loud sigh, before getting on with life again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: All the brief introductions of the 'babies', check ^^ enjoy~ remember to comment + subscribe~! ^^